Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:35 PM

"I May Have Been Born With A Silver Spoon But No One Can Say I Don't Work Hard!" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I May Have Been Born With A Silver Spoon But No One Can Say I Don't Work Hard!" (781 Views)

I May Move Back In With Will – Jada Smith Expresses Concern For Aging Actor / TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance / Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I May Have Been Born With A Silver Spoon But No One Can Say I Don't Work Hard!" by 17Ebiscoo: 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
26-year-old entrepreneur and daughter of Nigeria's Vice President, Kiki Osinbajo took to her Instagram page to reminisce about her journey as an entrepreneur and plan to launch her third business.

Kiki admitted to have been born with a silver spoon, she, however, said no one can deny the fact that she works hard.

Talking about her business, the Aston University graduate recounted how she spent everyday at the site picking tiles, furniture. She also wrote about her fears, challenges, dealing with nay sayers and people who feel she doesn't have to work.

"A few years ago I decided to start my own business and now I look back and wonder what I was thinking. Turning somewhere into my own little empire" she said.

See her posts below: https://www.mcebiscoo.com/i-may-have-been-born-with-a-silver-spoon-but-no-one-can-say-i-dont-work-hard-kiki-osinbajo-shows-off-her-office/

Re: "I May Have Been Born With A Silver Spoon But No One Can Say I Don't Work Hard!" by johnkay1(m): 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2019
You were born with Gold spoon.

The bitter truth about life is that our birth is a game (gamble). You could be born to any type of parent, family or nation.

Kiki was lucky to be born into a family that have everything ready for her, what she needs is just little effort.

Just enjoy yourself don't just prove anything.

1 Like

Re: "I May Have Been Born With A Silver Spoon But No One Can Say I Don't Work Hard!" by myfan: 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
Wonderful!!!!!!!
Re: "I May Have Been Born With A Silver Spoon But No One Can Say I Don't Work Hard!" by myfan: 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
Please what kind of business is she into?
Re: "I May Have Been Born With A Silver Spoon But No One Can Say I Don't Work Hard!" by dangotesmummy: 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
myfan:
Please what kind of business is she into?
419 BUISNESS

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Shocks Followers With Rare Hot Bikini Photo / Toke Makinwa Lists Kinds Of Men To Stay Away From / Man Hilariously Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.