Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Learn Programming For Free For Lagos Based Only - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn Programming For Free For Lagos Based Only (904 Views)

Should One Learn Programming For The Sole Aim Of Making Money? / Programming For Beginners / Learn Google Golang & Web Programming For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Programming For Free For Lagos Based Only by Totfulpanda: 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hi guys,
I am Dominic by name, I am a full stack web developer,with 5 years of experience in programming.
My area of specialty is JavaScript,PhP,Html 5 and CSS3 and all JavaScript frameworks.
Starting from next month, I and my team are going to be teaching at least 50 serious minded people programming from beginner level to professional level.
And guess what the training is going to be absolutely free,yes you heard it right Free, it is just a way of giving back to the society.
The only thing we require from you is a burning desire to become a developer and your own laptop that's all.
Interested people should forward their emails to this number 08076695149 and we shall contact you once the venue and date is finalized.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Learn Programming For Free For Lagos Based Only by zykson(m): 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nice one
Re: Learn Programming For Free For Lagos Based Only by sammyscholar(m): 7:29am On Aug 10, 2019
Totfulpanda:
Hi guys,
I am Dominic by name, I am a full stack web developer,with 5 years of experience in programming.
My area of specialty is JavaScript,PhP,Html 5 and CSS3 and all JavaScript frameworks.
Starting from next month, I and my team are going to be teaching at least 50 serious minded people programming from beginner level to professional level.
And guess what the training is going to be absolutely free,yes you heard it right Free, it is just a way of giving back to the society.
The only thing we require from you is a burning desire to become a developer and your own laptop that's all.
Interested people should forward their emails to this number 08076695149 and we shall contact you once the venue and date is finalized.
Thanks
I'm interested.
Re: Learn Programming For Free For Lagos Based Only by borie4u(m): 11:50am On Aug 10, 2019
Interested

(1) (Reply)

Any Tecnical Difference B/w A Software Engineers And Developers / In Need Of An Intern/junior Software Developer To Work With / Watch Out Scammers Who Say That They Pay By Viewing Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.