Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Herdsmen Invade Akwa Ibom Farmlands; Kill One, Injure Another - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Invade Akwa Ibom Farmlands; Kill One, Injure Another (517 Views)

UK Based Investors Set To Invade Akwa Ibom State / Teachers, Pupils Run As Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Isuikwuato Abia (Video) / Happening Now Apc Thugs Invade Akwa Ibom, Disturbing Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen Invade Akwa Ibom Farmlands; Kill One, Injure Another by igwesylv: 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
Suspected Fulani herdsmen on Thursday invaded farmlands at Ikot Obio Nso community in Mkpat Enin Local
Government Area of Akwa Ibom State, killing one Friday Etor and injuring another, Nsikak Udoh.

We gathered that the deceased died on the spot from gun shots on his neck while Udoh was shot in the leg during the attack on their farmlands.

It was further gathered that the herdsmen arrived the community a week ago with large herds of cattle, causing destruction to farm crops in the area.

According to a source, who pleaded anonymity, “The Fulani herdsmen this morning killed one and injured another of
our brother right inside their farmlands.

“The herdsmen together with their cattle have been camping in Ndon Eyen for some weeks now, in a
piece of land that our people are currently harvesting cassava.

“When the news of their activities in the farm got to the villagers, some of us rushed to our farm lands to inquire what was going on, the two victims got to the scene before we arrived and we saw one dead and another seriously injured, and struggling with gunshots.”

The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Odiko Macdon, who confirmed the incident, said the Commissioner of Police, Zaki Ahmed, has dispatched a team of police officers to investigate the incident.

“We have received the report of the suspected herdsmen attack in Mkpat Enin Local Government Area of the..... READ FULL: https://ugobestiky.com/herdsmen-invade-akwa-ibom-farmlands-kill-one-injure-another/
Re: Herdsmen Invade Akwa Ibom Farmlands; Kill One, Injure Another by mrvitalis(m): 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2019
I think southern people are making too much noise

Jukun didn't come to the media fulanis where the ones running to the media

If they kill one kill 10 of them plus 100 cows as jara

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Akwa Ibom Farmlands; Kill One, Injure Another by myfan: 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
Examining the amount of pains and destruction cattle rearing has cost the country, my question is, can't we do as a country without cattle rearing? At least we can be importing meat and put an end to all this kind of news.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Akwa Ibom Farmlands; Kill One, Injure Another by Jetrue3oo: 6:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
What transpired between them before the gun shot
Annang people should use their juju both on the cattle and the herdsmen if really they are guilty
Re: Herdsmen Invade Akwa Ibom Farmlands; Kill One, Injure Another by timecapsule: 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2019
They believe they are the line of the business of their great grand father Othman Dan fodio and that must conquer the remaining land he failed to conquered.

But their end is around the conner.

myfan:
Examining the amount of pains and destruction cattle rearing has cost the country, my question is, can't we do as a country without cattle rearing? At least we can be importing meat and put an end to all this kind of news.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Akwa Ibom Farmlands; Kill One, Injure Another by Optional09: 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2019
at this point i can only say whatever, to choking for me

(1) (Reply)

Army Takes Drastic Action On The Murder Of Three Policemen By Soldiers / I Did Not Cede Bakassi To Cameroon - Donald Duke / Appeal Court Orders A Rerun As It Sack A Representative In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.