Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,376 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures (72849 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos / Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party / Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by IamCharles123: 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
A whole vice president daughter with this small office despite the connection , power and money her father has?

May she excel in her endeavors
How many 30yrs old Nigeria has this kind of office not to talk of 26yrs old. Abeg shift
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2019
VcStunner:
It's hard for everyone. Just different kinda hard. Some of you all work hard out there on a daily, but it's gonna take you years to pull this together, especially in Lekki. Of course you have worked hard my sister, but just a different kinda hard.

Her husband is a billionaire son but i don't believe she used her money to build that edifice.
Which business she dey do self?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by jibrilELsudan: 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2019
She has the best kukunase. It's so warm and tight and always moist and it doesn't smell like rotten tilapia fish.

I love her so much and am always very happy to wash her dirty pant even without she asking me to.

She is the best of the best and she always gives me money.

I remember when my life went downhill and I was homeless and had to sleep in my car on the streets of L.A. I will never forget how she helped me off the streets and paid for my rent till I got back on my feet.

If only all silver spoons can emulate her, the world especially Nigeria will be a much nicer place.

Thank you Kiki. You are a life saver.

1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by olaezekalonge(m): 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hard work pays! You are blessed Ma

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by 9jaRealist: 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2019
Kudos to her...

However, it is so much easier to play “entrepreneur” when your dad is VP or well-off...
It is easier to take risks and to gamble knowing that failure will not affect your meals or rent.

>

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by CrimeKsmart: 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
IamCharles123:

How many 30yrs old Nigeria has this kind of office not to talk of 26yrs old. Abeg shift
Are you using age to measure success?

She has all it takes to have triple of that building if she wants. Abeg what's your point self?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by Paulo3ree(m): 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
VcStunner:
It's hard for everyone. Just different kinda hard. Some of you all work hard out there on a daily, but it's gonna take you years to pull this together, especially in Lekki. Of course you have worked hard my sister, but just a different kinda hard.
Truly mehn

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by olaezekalonge(m): 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hard work pays! Congratulations to you Ma. You are blessed Ma

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by 9jaRealist: 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2019
okeniti:
Silver spoon or no spoon, ajebo or ajepako, all these labels/statuses do is influence. What you as an individual do with said influence for your life is 100% on you when the day is done. Hope that makes sense.

Not to diminish her work...

But sometimes getting through the door (what you call “influence”) is half the journey...
Many folks cannot even get through the door to compete, much less win, however brilliant they are.
>

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by Legendguy(m): 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
She has the best kukunase. It's so warm and tight and always moist and it doesn't smell like rotten tilapia fish.

I love her so much and am always very happy to wash her dirty pant even without she asking me to.

I remember when my life went downhill and I was homeless and had to sleep in my car on the streets of L.A. I will never forget how she helped me off the streets and paid for my rent till I got back on my feet.

If only all silver spoons can emulate her, the world especially Nigeria will be a much nicer place.

You are a liar, you are jus an APC supporter
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by Reelmii: 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
that office will soon be used for money laundering

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by iswallker(m): 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2019
Woeked hard picking bricks or what...

Or worked hard building a brand..

Stupid children of corrupt politicians everywhere.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by jibrilELsudan: 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
Legendguy:

You are a liar, you are jus an APC supporter

It's true. Call her to confirm.

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by GeoAfrikana(m): 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
wman:

It's for her private business.

Not an official ish.

Thanks for this. I was just about to respond when I saw your reply.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by yarimo(m): 11:18pm On Aug 09, 2019
Tookool:
This girl no wan talk truth undecided
Oga constable well done
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by BrokenCock: 11:28pm On Aug 09, 2019
Tookool:
This girl no wan talk truth undecided
see them shocked village people representative
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by kellyboo: 11:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
Good day all.

Check my signature for hot selling Powerbank for household use and other solar products.

Click the link below.
Thanks
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
did you take us for a fool.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Nice one
Shut up girl! What work?
That structure costs not less than N100M.
Where did you get the money?
Corruption just got smashed on the faces of docile Nigerian youths who won't join #RevolutionNow to demand for their better tomorrow.
Kiki ko. Ajangbadi ni.

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Nice one
Shut up girl! What work?
That structure costs not less than N100M.
Where did you get the money?
Corruption just got smashed on the faces of docile Nigerian youths who won't join #RevolutionNow to demand for their better tomorrow.
Kiki ko. Ajangbadi ni!

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by maxzzo1(m): 12:12am On Aug 10, 2019
Story story .....

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by 12345baba(m): 1:39am On Aug 10, 2019
Na here her papa divert that 100 billion go?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by mmadu5(m): 2:14am On Aug 10, 2019
we all know her father built it for her

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by AntiWailer: 2:58am On Aug 10, 2019
dangotesmummy:
So VP daughter too has her own office and benefits.what won't I see in my dear country

U won't see anything if u continue with this lack of understanding
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by InvertedHammer: 4:36am On Aug 10, 2019
/
Good business move.

Nice way to launder government money.

/

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by Jakumo(m): 6:20am On Aug 10, 2019
Quite recently, the Nigerian Punch newspaper reported the embezzlement of over 300 million US greenback dollars from the federal treasury, perpetrated by a company named "Alpha Beta", that happens to be largely owned by current the Vice President, who is coincidentally the father of this boastful woman posing in the long-haired wig harvested from the heads of dead Indian women.

In response to such a mind-boggling, front-page revelation by a national newspaper, observers expected to hear soon after, about the filing of a defamatory libel lawsuit against the Punch newspaper, demanding a retraction of the allegation, and specifying substantive monetary damages from that newspaper, to penalize that front page report via the court of law.

Instead, that allegation of mega-theft was greeted with absolute silence, meaning of course that there was NO basis to dispute that monumental theft disclosure. By implication, therefore, the current occupant of Nigeria's vice president position, already ranks among the most prolific and greedy embezzlers of state funds ever to occupy public office.

Nigerian pastors and preachers are, by and large, prone to criminality, deceit, avarice and reckless theft on an industrial scale. The current vice president is evidently no exception to this general rule, as evidenced by the deafening silence that greeted that astounding disclosure made on the front page of a national newspaper less than one month ago.

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by Jakumo(m): 6:27am On Aug 10, 2019
jibrilELsudan:

So, are you claiming here that the smell of rotten Tilapia is not to your liking ?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by VcStunner(m): 7:07am On Aug 10, 2019
Tundemed:

Her husband is a billionaire son but i don't believe she used her money to build that edifice.
Which business she dey do self?
my brother even me has no idea what the young lady does for a living.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by rozayx5(m): 7:08am On Aug 10, 2019
Horladipupo0505:
please how many years will it take somebody 15k per month to build this office... bcoz I can see that she use hardwork to build it

lol

the system is a joke

work hard ke

work slow ni

even yusuf buhari no get handwork

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by FroshJaynex(m): 7:31am On Aug 10, 2019
Lol see naija money ooo, they'll steal from us and post pics for us to see with caption showing how hardworking they're, which work this tiny hands fit do? Lol Nigerians never still get sense! lol

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by ivandragon: 7:38am On Aug 10, 2019
Some Nigerians are funny...

They harassed mama 'peace' saying she stole money. But they couldn't prove where she stole from... But they said since she can't also show where she got it from (despite her telling them it's gifts from well-wishers, donations for charity works etc) it must be forfeited...

Fast forward to Kiki... Can the security agencies tell us were a 26 year old lady got money to establish such business?

Well, it's just a matter of time, what goes around surely comes around...

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by Niaja4real(m): 8:10am On Aug 10, 2019
Work hard in what aspect or way?
Perhaps working hard to starch some sort of fatherly loots in your bank account
Tradermoni keee you there!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident / Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.