Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures (72847 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos / Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party / Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by Printerscanner: 8:18am On Aug 10, 2019
Tookool:
This girl no wan talk truth undecided

That's the truth, she has been spending her father's money and not sleeping with her father's mates like FFK's wife who married her father's mate.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by fm4real2k6(m): 9:06am On Aug 10, 2019
hisgrace090:
Striving to make it in life matters not ever remaining mummy dady dependent.

If politicians children will decide to work for their money not throwing party daily with parent money their parent will have no reason to loot every kobo on site.

You are a very sensible person.
You spoke the truth!

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by Tex42(m): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2019
watin she dey sell. which product/service does she sell. what biz is she into. no be office space we go patronize.

Nice of her trying to carve a niche for her self, away from her father/family wealth.

wish her all the best.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by penplus: 11:09am On Aug 10, 2019
If na by hard work my own office for big pass this your own...

Carry your deception waka pass abeg!
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by seanjy4konji: 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
you think you are deceiving me?you are deceiving your self...

how much be your kobo weh buy that house?renovate am and make am look goood like thatwhere you yourself wan se 300 million

my dear just gerrout before i vecks.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by FortuneDeGreat(m): 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
GistOffer:
26-year-old entrepreneur and daughter of Nigeria's Vice President, Kiki Osinbajo took to her Instagram page to reminisce about her journey as an entrepreneur and plan to launch her third business.

Kiki admitted to have been born with a silver spoon, she, however, said no one can deny the fact that she works hard.

Talking about her business, the Aston University graduate recounted how she spent everyday at the site picking tiles, furniture. She also wrote about her fears, challenges, dealing with nay sayers and people who feel she doesn't have to work.

"A few years ago I decided to start my own business and now I look back and wonder what I was thinking. Turning somewhere into my own little empire" she said.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/kiki-osinbajo-shows-off-her-office-in-new-pictures
Na so, business owner indeed! Professor of business transaction, thieves, God will expose your father one day, fake pastor.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by jibrilELsudan: 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
Jakumo:

So, are you claiming here that the smell of rotten Tilapia is not to your liking ?

Even if her kukunase smells like rotten tilapia fish mixed with 7 days baby sh!t, I will happily eat it and shoot my hot cum in my own mouth.

What kiki has done for me, I cannot tell it all.

Kiki raised me up, so I can stand on mountains
She raised me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong, when I am on her shoulders
She raised me up... To more than I can be.

On the verge of suicide, she came through for me.
I owe her a debt of gratitude.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by mtngloetiartel: 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
Tookool:
The truth is not in her

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
Tookool:
I swear our tax payers money but I can see she is claiming motivation! Daughter of vice president of a fantastically corrupt country! If she is crying what will the rest of the masses do?

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by ODB2: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
Thief pikin

Awon ole

Dem don sew your papa one cute prisoner uniform down for kirikiri
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 16, 2019
beamtopola:
Yorubas normalizing their own. You and your family will never have peace for the hardship you people put on Nigeria. Daughter of the lower.

No be your people Mr topola?
You all should take the blame together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident / Lady Predicted Buhari's Ban On Twitter 6 Years Ago (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.