Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Plot To Drag Down Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Plot To Drag Down Atiku (269 Views)

Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers / Power Rotation: Fayose Reading PDP’s Constitution Upside Down – Atiku / Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Plot To Drag Down Atiku by igwesylv: 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2019
PDP accuses Buhari, APC of plot to drag down Atiku

The opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Friday accused President Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress, APC, of desperation to invent any means to drag down its presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

It also alleged that the desperation followed the inability of the ruling party and Buhari to defend their victory on the February 23, presidential election.

PDP, therefore, explained that it was on this premise the APC allegedly invented all manners of fabrications, allegations and insults

Read more: https://ugobestiky.com/pdp-accuses-buhari-apc-of-plot-to-drag-down-atiku/
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Plot To Drag Down Atiku by myfan: 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ok
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Plot To Drag Down Atiku by aolawale025: 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2019
Its apparent, the way efcc are persecuting his associates
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Plot To Drag Down Atiku by sapele914(m): 7:36pm On Aug 09, 2019
aolawale025:
Its apparent, the way efcc are persecuting his associates
Never bite from the hand that feeds you,number 1 rule of the Mafia,Atiku may be a boss,but believe me he is no match for Bola Tinubu and President Buhari combined,they will deal ruthlessly with him,1st they have revoked intels contracts with the FG,they have not started on him yet,i believe Atiku is Tinubu's very good friend?,he will beg Tinubu to beg Buhari on his behalf to go easy on him.

One thing for sure Buhari does not know who will succeed him, but he will make sure it is definitely not Atiku.
Re: PDP Accuses Buhari, APC Of Plot To Drag Down Atiku by Simplyleo: 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
sapele914:
Never bite from the hand that feeds you,number 1 rule of the Mafia,Atiku may be a boss,but believe me he is no match for Bola Tinubu and President Buhari combined,they will deal ruthlessly with him,1st they have revoked intels contracts with the FG,they have not started on him yet,i believe Atiku is Tinubu's very good friend,he will beg Tinubu to beg Buhari to go easy on him.

One thing for sure Buhari does not know who will succeed him, but he will make sure it is definitely not Atiku.
Well said.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Students New Hostel Attacked / Lagos State Gov; Sanwo-olu: I’ll Be Open And Transparent / *ekweremadu: Anyaso Join Others To Condemn Attack, Charges Youth On Constructive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.