Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Anthony Joshua Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jr To Take Place In Saudi Arabia Dec. 7 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jr To Take Place In Saudi Arabia Dec. 7 (274 Views)

Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr / Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz / Anthony Joshua To Have A Re-match With Andy Ruiz In November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jr To Take Place In Saudi Arabia Dec. 7 by Gisters: 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
Anthony Joshua's rematch with Andy Ruiz Jr has been confirmed to take place on Saturday, December 7, 2019, in Diriyah, Saudi Arabia.

The official announcement was made on Friday, August 9, 2019, with the fight tagged: 'Clash on the Dunes.'

Joshua will be looking to regain his IBF, WBA and WBO titles after losing them in a shock defeat to Ruiz Jr back in June at Madison Square Garden. The Mexican boxer defeated Joshua in the seventh-round to hand British/Nigerian boxer his first professional loss.

For the rematch, Saudi Arabian sports authorities are said to be putting up almost $100million (£83million) for the match to be held there. In the UK, the fight will be shown on Sky Box Office.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/anthony-joshua-rematch-with-andy-ruiz-jr-to-take-place-in-diriyah-saudi-arabia-on-december-7

Re: Anthony Joshua Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jr To Take Place In Saudi Arabia Dec. 7 by daviesmania(m): 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
if you ask me, am not in support of this fight o. God plz help a broda.
Re: Anthony Joshua Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jr To Take Place In Saudi Arabia Dec. 7 by Gisters: 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Anthony Joshua Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jr To Take Place In Saudi Arabia Dec. 7 by hahn(m): 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
Pot belly VS six packs

#teampotbelly

Re: Anthony Joshua Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jr To Take Place In Saudi Arabia Dec. 7 by Ayhomes(m): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Anthony Joshua Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jr To Take Place In Saudi Arabia Dec. 7 by funmijoyb(f): 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2019
I dont know why nigerians are underating d mexican boxer? Mexicans are d most tough people in d world , have u seen wilder saying nonsense to Ruiz? Its says alot .

I will respect Anthony Joshua if he defends his title but meanwhile i want to see Anthony Joshua vs Samuel peter
Re: Anthony Joshua Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jr To Take Place In Saudi Arabia Dec. 7 by DRPAIT123(m): 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
funmijoyb:
I dont know why nigerias are underating d mexican can ? Mexicans are d most tough in d world , have u seen wilder saying nonsense to Ruiz? Its says alot .

I will respect Anthony Joshua if he defends his title but meanwhile i want to see Anthony Joshua vs Samuel peter
Samuel peter is a lost cause,pardon me, broke an arm in his last bout with Hugh fury,dude was damn awkward,he has retired,besides he's not cut out for Championship fight,he lost all attempt at greatness.
He tried in his own little way tho
Re: Anthony Joshua Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jr To Take Place In Saudi Arabia Dec. 7 by DRPAIT123(m): 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
AJ vs Ruiz
Ruiz has by far proven himself as a great puncher despite his fat round stature, I watched some of his sparring session after his bout with AJ and it then became clear why AJ had problem with him,this guy hit damn had, so I don't expect him to do less come December 7th.
Dude don't wanna have the rematch in UK because if the fight ended up being close,then AJ is gonna be announced as the winner(home soil advantage),same reason why Wilder,Fury was a draw.
AJ should stick to the Jab and use his height advantage,in short let him fight like Lennox lewis,avoiding in-fightings and he's gonna have his belt back.

(1) (Reply)

Sport Betting: The Group Is Almost Filled Up, But U Still Have A Last Chance / Analysis On Liverpool Vs Arsenal Match / Transfer: Smalling Set To Leave Man Utd For New Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.