Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Bbnaija: Video Of Mercy's Real Buttock Before The Butt Enlargement, Goes Viral - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Video Of Mercy's Real Buttock Before The Butt Enlargement, Goes Viral (13449 Views)

Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For / Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery / See How A Man Starred At The Butt Of A Lady As She Steps Out Without Pant(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Video Of Mercy's Real Buttock Before The Butt Enlargement, Goes Viral by onyi25(f): 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2019
Bbnaija: Video Of Mercy's Real Buttock Before The Butt Enlargement, Goes Viral (Video, Photo)

Recall few weeks back when Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem housemate and one of the most talked about contestant, Mercy, was unveiled on the 30th of June, one of the features about her looks that caught our attention was her backside.

Her backside caused a major controversy online, with many speculating that the butt was too rounded and big to be natural, hence she must have gone for butt implant.

Others argued that her butt was real and haters should deal with it.

Mimi's Blog has been able to dig up video of a dancing Mercy years before the Big Brother Naija show, and alas, the well rounded butt was missing.

Watch video here and tell us what you think--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/08/bbnaija-video-of-mercys-real-buttock.html

Re: Bbnaija: Video Of Mercy's Real Buttock Before The Butt Enlargement, Goes Viral by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
Any sane intelligent person who thinks that this butt is remotely real, should be flogged in public by an Arab court.

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Video Of Mercy's Real Buttock Before The Butt Enlargement, Goes Viral by itspzpics(m): 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2019
Lol..... Asiri tu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Video Of Mercy's Real Buttock Before The Butt Enlargement, Goes Viral by dipseacon: 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2019
I'm not surprised, her butt isn't attractive to me. Esther's shape is better defined than Mercy's...It's just Ike I pity for, that boy doesn't know he's rolling with a 1st class ,international,blac chyna kinda olosho

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Video Of Mercy's Real Buttock Before The Butt Enlargement, Goes Viral by simonlee(m): 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
dipseacon:
I'm not surprised, her butt isn't attractive to me. Esther's shape is better defined than Mercy's...It's just Ike I pity for, that boy doesn't know he's rolling with a 1st class ,international,blac chyna kinda olosho

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Video Of Mercy's Real Buttock Before The Butt Enlargement, Goes Viral by OKorowanta: 5:14am On Aug 10, 2019
And any small thing she go dey twerk to be noticed with the kpoff kpoff yanshh!

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Video Of Mercy's Real Buttock Before The Butt Enlargement, Goes Viral by meobizy(f): 5:43am On Aug 10, 2019
dipseacon:
He knows. Akatas like their women like that.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Video Of Mercy's Real Buttock Before The Butt Enlargement, Goes Viral by BuhariDcow: 1:01am On Oct 07, 2019
X
Re: Bbnaija: Video Of Mercy's Real Buttock Before The Butt Enlargement, Goes Viral by BuhariDcow: 1:01am On Oct 07, 2019
R
Re: Bbnaija: Video Of Mercy's Real Buttock Before The Butt Enlargement, Goes Viral by BuhariDcow: 1:02am On Oct 07, 2019
T

(1) (Reply)

Kcee Gives Out Scholarships To Graduating Students In Abia State / Photo: Olamide Is Madly In Love With His Girlfriend, Brags About Her! / DJ Cuppy Wins New York University's 2017 Alumni Artistic Achievement Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.