Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For (36104 Views)

Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ / "I Am A Prayer Warrior" - Toyin Lawani Says / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by Palevu: 6:44am On Jun 03, 2022
Toyin Lawani, a well-known celebrity stylist, has announced that she will not go through with the butt enlargement treatment she had scheduled and paid for.

On Thursday, June 2, she made the statement on her Instagram page, following news that a young lady had died at a clinic in Lagos as a result of a botched plastic surgery.

The mother of three indicated that she will not get the operation because she is afraid, and that she will manage the butt God has given her.

According to the fashion mogul, she has had enough breast surgery and liposuction in the past.

She wrote,

Good morning y’all ,
I finally changed my mind , will manage the one the lord gave me , to think I have paid , everything is just scaring me , the breast / lipo on stomach I have do is ok �‍♀️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️
People are dying �‍♀️
Pls if you want to do any surgery go abroad ,
Every surgery has huge risk , but then again ,
Dont go and carry yansh and give dentist o �‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️
#kingofallQueens �.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeS9BcQOh0V/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by Alphafeezay(m): 6:44am On Jun 03, 2022
Hahahahaha.....

Ladies be doing these things just to oppress their fellow ladies.,

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by DonBenny77(m): 6:46am On Jun 03, 2022
grin
Owkiedowkie
Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by Orestino(m): 6:48am On Jun 03, 2022
Please go through with it

I beg you in the name of God grin

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by Toneypen247(m): 6:55am On Jun 03, 2022
At the end of the day, it is the same death for everyone undecided

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research writing assistance, Assignments, Projects, and content writing with Zero plagiarism.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by thesicilian: 7:04am On Jun 03, 2022
Nonsense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by booblacain(m): 7:18am On Jun 03, 2022
So, only when somebody else dies do you realise you can "manage" the one God gave you.

So, what God gave you is only there to be "managed"? Greedy set of people.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by booblacain(m): 7:22am On Jun 03, 2022
Take off the runway
I take off to Cairo (take that shit off)
Take off to Saint-Tropez
Five day stay, take a quarter mil'
Hell, if I know (take that shit off)
Take off the false flag
Take off perception
Take off the cop with the eye patch (take that shit off)
Take off the unloyal
Take off the unsure
Take off decisions I lack (take it off)
Take off the fake deep
Take off the fake woke
Take off the I'm broke, I care (take it off)
Take off the gossip
Take off the new logic, that if I'm rich, I'm rare (take it off)
Take off the Chanel
Take off the Dolce
Take off the Birkin bag (take it off)
Take all that designer bullshit off
And what do you have?

(Bitch) you ugly as f_ck

11 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by Rastaramsey(m): 7:38am On Jun 03, 2022
This one dey use us catch cruise grin grin grin

Doctor pass doctor ABEG

Do your shit...

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by DamianX: 11:18am On Jun 03, 2022
Normally Yoruba girls Dy get flat nyash with weird looks expect a very few

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by Faber(m): 11:18am On Jun 03, 2022
Why Una dey run na...

Before you venture into plastic surgery, first go meet Baba Obj, ask him how his wife, Stella Obasanjo take die grin grin

Plastic surgery way get mind kee Nigeria first lady, na local Olosho with only Instagram and Facebook likes plastic surgery go fear...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by TimmyTen(m): 11:18am On Jun 03, 2022
This further buttresses the fact that humans are insatiable creatures. She would have done it and turned into Guinea fowl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by alphaconde(m): 11:18am On Jun 03, 2022
make she no fear.. all die na die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:19am On Jun 03, 2022
You have been wonderfully and beautifully made, why putting yourself through unnecessary stress. Why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by henryadex(m): 11:19am On Jun 03, 2022
The fear of plastic surgery is the wisdom to retain your beauty

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by lecowas: 11:19am On Jun 03, 2022
cheesy
Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by Akinsete19(m): 11:19am On Jun 03, 2022
grin
Nothing goes for nothing
Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by telim: 11:19am On Jun 03, 2022
Go ahead Nigerians are right behind you. The worst outcome is for us to send our condolence

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by fotadmowmend(m): 11:19am On Jun 03, 2022
Iranu
Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by AmazingELixir: 11:19am On Jun 03, 2022
grin

She must do that surgery and await the consequence...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by Lepon02: 11:20am On Jun 03, 2022
Good.

Make she manage that thing wey flat like pancake. cheesy
Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by southsouthking(m): 11:20am On Jun 03, 2022
Reason I don't fancy Destiny Etiko.
Everything fake.
Fake eye balls
Fake nyansh
Fake bwest
Fake hair
Fake skin
Fake eye lashes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:20am On Jun 03, 2022
Go ahead now. Alainitelorun

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by IkeIgboNile(m): 11:21am On Jun 03, 2022
This one is chasing clout with someone's death. You didn't tell us when you paid(that's if it's true)so why are you telling us now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by travelwaka: 11:22am On Jun 03, 2022
Life is funny , the media is not doing a good job at all, they portray women with some attributes as smarter and more confident.

If you don't have some physical attributes they will mock you, if you have they will compare it with others, if you decide to enhance they will troll you but somewhere in their mind, they want exactly what you have.

Most people will abuse them online but will still look and droll all over them if they see them outside.

Most people are not doing this because they can't afford it this is why immediately some people have some money they quickly go and do.
There will be a point in future when this becomes normal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by obembet(f): 11:22am On Jun 03, 2022
I will still do it but not in this country

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by KillerCrocodile: 11:23am On Jun 03, 2022
She is afraid of going to heaven...... ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For by Kajaard: 11:24am On Jun 03, 2022
Idiot. Why tell us? Who cares if you live or die sef angry

These local celebrities really think we care. Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) / Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) / Judy Austin: Yul Edochie Best Nollywood Director, Second Wife Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.