Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,882 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Man Narrate His Experience With A Female Keke Driver Being Bullied By Her Males - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Narrate His Experience With A Female Keke Driver Being Bullied By Her Males (404 Views)

Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) / McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied / 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Narrate His Experience With A Female Keke Driver Being Bullied By Her Males by GistMore5: 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
Man narrates his experience with a female Keke driver being bullied by her male colleagues

A Twitter user has narrated an encounter he had with a female Keke driver who was being bullied by her male colleagues in Ikeja, Lagos.

@lemerstachu tweeted: "I entered a keke today to ikeja. It was driven by a woman. Men bullied her wen it was her turn to load passengers. I entered hers when they forced me to enter theirs. I assisted her in calling passenger ls to enter. Wen we loaded she told me that's how they terrorize her everyday."

He added: "When next someone asks you why women don't engage in meagre jobs where the law or literacy can't protect them to an extent, show them this. Men make working with them so difficult. If they don't harass you, they bully you."

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/man-narrates-his-experience-with-a-female-keke-driver-being-bullied-by-her-male-colleagues

Re: Man Narrate His Experience With A Female Keke Driver Being Bullied By Her Males by GistMore5: 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Narrate His Experience With A Female Keke Driver Being Bullied By Her Males by Ajikawo1999(m): 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2019
Yeah STC tin very soon FTC will hit me
Re: Man Narrate His Experience With A Female Keke Driver Being Bullied By Her Males by Ajikawo1999(m): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
But wait o shay na bcuz moni dey transport na hin make woman go join UNION? dis country self
Re: Man Narrate His Experience With A Female Keke Driver Being Bullied By Her Males by dollytino4real(f): 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
if can just gather heart to use bottle burst one head the others will give her chance
Re: Man Narrate His Experience With A Female Keke Driver Being Bullied By Her Males by BlackfireX: 1:06am On Aug 10, 2019
First to comment .

Haters how far??
Re: Man Narrate His Experience With A Female Keke Driver Being Bullied By Her Males by GistMore4: 10:04am On Aug 10, 2019
sad

(1) (Reply)

21, Killed & Others Injured As Man Goes On Knife Rampage In Sydney (photos) / BREAKING: Head Of Hunters, Son Killed In Kogi / Police Parade Woman Who Kidnapp & Killed Her Friend's 8-yr-old Daughter In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.