Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) (41720 Views)

Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Uber driver stabbed to death in New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by zoba88: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
A young man lost his life because of N350.According to report,trouble started when he took his keke for servicing.The keke mechanic bought hydraulic for him and used it to service the brake of the Keke.When he came back,he was told N350 was used for hydraulic but he said he has no money and promised to pay back later. People began around worsened the situation by telling the mechanic boy to seize the guy's Keke. Argument ensued which later turned to a fight.

He threw a punch on a mechanic but missed it.It landed on the face of the guy that was separating them. Then the guy separating them rushed and brought knife and stabbed him at back and then in the neck.Below is what Smart who shared the news wrote.....

'He was stabbed yesterday at back and on the neck.
I personally took him to hospital, deposited money to make sure treatment would be commenced.
I went away to reach for his madam.
This morning, I was hoping to see him stand up on his fit and thank me for my kind gestures.
U know what I heard? He's gone!
He passed on this morning! He bled a lot... I feared he couldn't make it seeing the way he was bleeding yesterday. God!!!
People Bad sha! He's dead because of N350, would have explained but it'll be lengthy.
RIP Oluchi.RIP onye keke'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/07/drama-as-keke-driver-is-stabbed-to.html

3 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by daddytime(m): 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
Just imagine how a man who had done over three decades on this earth would waste his own life so cheaply over a mere #350. Just so frigging annoying and difficult to comprehend.

His major arteries were obviously severed...little to zero chance he stood even though he was still trying to act a strong man after the fact, and even posing for selfie while he got drained out.

So sad a way to go man...

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by Moneywirer: 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
the guy above me, have I ever wronged you?
Have I ever joined issues with you?
Did I stop you from voting Buhari even when every other person tried to?
Have I ever snatched a lady from you?

Then why snatch my FTC from me

Now to the topic.
Violence is not and will never be the answer.
Rational people dialogue and reach a compromise.

60 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by iamapplord(m): 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
This is MADNESS...I blame both the keke owner and the mechanic.

Just because of N350

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
shocked

This morning, I was hoping to see him stand up on his fit and thank me for my kind gestures.

This is the problem with Nigeria.
Kind acts are always tainted with selfish undertones.

He helped the man primarily because he wanted him to acknowledge this help later on and probably give him a free ride for life.
Now the joke is on him.

I can picture the keke man in the midst of angels looking down and laughing.
But this is really a sad, disgraceful and avoidable way to die.

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by Holumhidey(m): 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
nwaamaikpe pls reply my comment and put everybody to shame biko

14 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
Avoidable death

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
Nothing is worth you dying for especially not a chicken change
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by Mrjo(m): 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He helped the man primarily because he wanted him to acknowledge this help later on and probably give him a free ride for life.
chairman so you are back? Glory be to God in the highest

37 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by meezynetwork(m): 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
So sad
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
Chaiii
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by Onlinealaba(m): 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
Short of words one thing must kill a man but this so devastating embarassed

Check my signature
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by lonelydora: 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ok
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by dingbang(m): 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
Which state did this happen?
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by Philipmems(m): 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
Poverty and anger, what have I done to offend you?

Is there any value to human life? People dying like chickens to the blinding eyes of our leaders.

Fathers, mothers, sons and daughters stepping out in this sinful world to hustle not knowing if they will ever make it back to their chicks (kids) and loved ones.

Oh poverty and anger please forgive me because I don't know who wears your mark or seal. They say I am a coward because I fail to recognize your presence, they call me a weakling because I chose to walk away.

I know one day when your members sit in that cold cell waiting for the hangman's noose, they will look back and say, " Poverty and anger, I wish I never did what you told me to do?
"

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by obinna58(m): 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Which one be free ride for life

3 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
Poverty na bastard
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by adigun98(m): 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
RIP TO THE DEAD.....
LAS LAS THE MUDERRER WILL STILL WALK
BUHARI SELF
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by Harkstetunz: 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
He died of blood loss. He was stabbed so deep that it got to his external carotid artery.

RIP TO THE DEAD

4 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by telkevog(m): 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
Op, where did this happen please? Am very serious.
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by bryce1(m): 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lost his life for less than a dollar

20 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by HitlerGaddafi: 10:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
So he died? In saner climes with top notch health care, he would have survived.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by Whatsittoyah: 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
Pls what undecidedhappened to the stabber.... Was he arrested

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by Baroba(m): 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
Teach first aid for Naija No!!, Na to to snap pictures for Instagram we sabi...Applying pressure on the wound site ( it appears his carotid artery was severed hence the bright red blood) then get him to hospital..This young man could have been saved..Very sad and upsetting.. embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by gnykelly(m): 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
He would have survived if not for the poor medical treatment... I still hold the believe that our hospitals cannot treat beyond typhoid and malaria

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are a fool. Even if I get banned you are still a Big fool. Bastard.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by Darlington1999(m): 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
So what have there done to the guy that stamp him?
Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by lexy2014: 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
Harkstetunz:
He died of blood loss. He was stabbed so deep that it got to his external carotid artery.

RIP TO THE DEAD

He died because he didn't get prompt medical attention. When he finally did, it just wasn't good enough

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) by ZADDY001: 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
Am sure the Guy who stab someone is from Kwara undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Thieves Caught In Igbo Ukwu Anambra, Stripped Unclad - Pictures / Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man / The Cloth Thief Caught In Iba Estate, My Area Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.