Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Help! Original Earpiece Around 1k - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! Original Earpiece Around 1k (790 Views)

For Those That Have Been Wearing Wireless Earpiece Around Please Watch This / Which Earpiece Are You Currently Using And How Much Did You Buy It? / Do You Know What The White Or Black Stripes On Your Earpiece Jack do ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Original Earpiece Around 1k by srrrr(m): 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2019
I've bought different brands of earpiece but they don't last. It's either one ear stops working after one or two weeks, then the other ear follows. I usually go for those ones around 1k because I feel they last longer and they have better sound quality compared to the cheaper ones.

The latest brand I'm currently using is Samsung J5. The first one I bought lasted 5 months, 2nd 3 months, 3rd around 3 to 4 months. Since then I've bought 3 more J5, but they all lasted 1 to 2 weeks.

Please if you know any brand that can last 3 months above (both ears) and it's around 1k please share. I can't spend more than 1k on earpiece.
Re: Help! Original Earpiece Around 1k by frbona: 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
srrrr:
I've bought different brands of earpiece but they don't last. It's either one ear stops working after one or two weeks, then the other ear follows. I usually go for those ones around 1k because I feel they last longer and they have better sound quality compared to the cheaper ones.

The latest brand I'm currently using is Samsung J5. The first one I bought lasted 5 months, 2nd 3 months, 3rd around 3 to 4 months. Since then I've bought 3 more J5, but they all lasted 1 to 2 weeks.
Muster

Please if you know any brand that can last 3 months above (both ears) and it's around 1k please share. I can't spend more than 1k on earpiece.
Ask of muster

(1) (Reply)

Redmi Note 7 For Sale / X Hide Icon Not Visible / Sicco,kgtel,itel,hom,dkk,hmobile.... Let's Do Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.