Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

What Could Have Been, My Sister's Passport Is Yet To Be Returned. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Could Have Been, My Sister's Passport Is Yet To Be Returned. (407 Views)

How To Know If My Nigerian Passport Is Ready / Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again / The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Could Have Been, My Sister's Passport Is Yet To Be Returned. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
Pls any experience person here, my sister went for interview in America embassy she pass the interview but her passport is yet to be return by the embassy with visa, going to almost a month now, the problem now is the school she wanted to go there give her till September 3 to resume and she has paid for acceptance fee,

Please what could be the problem or has anything gone wrong? People with knowledge of how this embassy work, because haven't been to any embassy before, the girl is my junior sister, pls i need your comments,
Re: What Could Have Been, My Sister's Passport Is Yet To Be Returned. by opeoluwa20(m): 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2019
Are u sure are documents are genuine. They might be running a background check
Re: What Could Have Been, My Sister's Passport Is Yet To Be Returned. by AngelicBeing: 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
dancok:
Pls any experience person here, my sister went for interview in America embassy she pass the interview but her passport is yet to be return by the embassy with visa, going to almost a month now, the problem now is the school she wanted to go there give her till September 3 to resume and she has paid for acceptance fee,

Please what could be the problem or has anything gone wrong? People with knowledge of how this embassy work, because haven't been to any embassy before, the girl is my junior sister, pls i need your comments,

1) lf the documents submitted are genuine especially bank statement, because they will contact the bank to find out, she / you are fine, after all the checks are done by the embassy, visa is likely to be issued

2) But if the documents submitted is dodgy / Oluwole / dagbo / kulikuli / kakankami documents, then wahala dey, then the pictures below will apply, she / you will be flogged with koboko laden with chilly pepper with ban from the US by olusugen chukwuemeka Ayuba Donald Trump, good luck as you awaits your decision

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Travel Agent Docked Over Alleged N1.7m Visa Fraud / Lagosians Panic As Tanker Falls On Otedola Bridge (photos) / Is This True About Traffic Situation In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.