Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,961 members, 7,863,414 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:21 PM

Wow! Woman Gives Birth To Set Of Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wow! Woman Gives Birth To Set Of Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage (photo) (264 Views)

Pastor And Wife Welcome Quadruplets After 19 Years Of Marriage (Photo) / Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo) / Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Woman Gives Birth To Set Of Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage (photo) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2019
This can be only a miracle, A Nigeria woman identified as Mrs Chinyere Oranwa gives birth to set of twins.

According to her, the birth was special because she and her husband have been married for 11 years without kids.

A photo shared online by her sister Jennifer Ugwu, showing the mother and her beautiful twins, with the captions;

“Testimony of Gods faithfulness in my family !! My sister Chinyere Oranwa just had a set of twins 3days ago after 11 years of marriage!! Chukwu Ebuka !! I am Super excited” She wrote. More on >> https://mychristiangist.com/2019/08/09/wow-woman-gives-birth-to-set-of-twins-after-11-years-of-marriage-photo/

Re: Wow! Woman Gives Birth To Set Of Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage (photo) by emeijeh(m): 11:32pm On Aug 09, 2019
God be praised

(1) (Reply)

When You Are An Enemy To GOD'S Agenda (Video) / Is It Wise To Continue Going To Church,? / Benny Hinn Renounces Prosperity Gospel, Says ‘holy Ghost Is Just Fed Up With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.