Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

*secret For True Muslims Only* - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / *secret For True Muslims Only* (899 Views)

Zakaat Al-fitr Is Food, Not Money, And It Is To Be Given To Needy Muslims Only / Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 / The True Muslims? (2) (3) (4)

*secret For True Muslims Only* by Informer155(m): 11:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
My dear muslims.Do you pray(sallah) and do your ramadan?hear this........I know no matter how hard I try,you and I can't agreed that Jesus is the Lord your God talk more of to worship him.you know why? even the Pharisees, scribes(people of Tawrah like Mohammed) couldn't/didn't believed that Jesus is the only way to be saved.so its not a new thing,but TIME WILL COME when the spirit of God will visit everybody (especially your Imams & malams as the way its going on now all over the world small small).by that time sir,I don't need to explain who Jesus is BUT YOU'LL ALL KNOW HIM.and if you argued that Jesus is not your Lord God and saviour WAIT WHEN HE COMES BACK(as Qur'an have told you),you can ask him all your questions.also don't forget to ask questions while reading your Qur'an about Jesus,John,Zacharias,mary etc sir.if you didn't understand why they are there ASK PEOPLE OF THE BOOK(Christian)

Qur'an talked about Jesus and you'll believed he HAD DISCIPLES (his followers right? who recorded his scripture/words.these are the words he spoke...if you will argue the words below,GO AND ARGUE WITH YOUR QUR'AN that told you that truly Jesus came preached, died and rose again and HES COMING BACK AGAIN. hallelujah!!

(1)Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.John 3:5

(2)for God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John16-18

(3)But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.John 4:23-24

(4)Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.John 14:6

(5(For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
John 5:21-24

(6)do you believed the words of Jesus above empiree and rashduct4luv? THERE ARE THE TRUE RECORDED WORDS OF JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR. peace be upon you.( watch me for part 2= the life of prophet Mohammed on earth)
Re: *secret For True Muslims Only* by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:36am On Aug 10, 2019
Informer155:
My dear muslims.Do you pray(sallah) and do your ramadan?hear this........I know no matter how hard I try,you and I can't agreed that Jesus is the Lord your God talk more of to worship him.you know why? even the Pharisees, scribes(people of Tawrah like Mohammed) couldn't/didn't believed that Jesus is the only way to be saved.so its not a new thing,but TIME WILL COME when the spirit of God will visit everybody (especially your Imams & malams as the way its going on now all over the world small small).by that time sir,I don't need to explain who Jesus is BUT YOU'LL ALL KNOW HIM.and if you argued that Jesus is not your Lord God and saviour WAIT WHEN HE COMES BACK(as Qur'an have told you),you can ask him all your questions.also don't forget to ask questions while reading your Qur'an about Jesus,John,Zacharias,mary etc sir.if you didn't understand why they are there ASK PEOPLE OF THE BOOK(Christian)

Qur'an talked about Jesus and you'll believed he HAD DISCIPLES (his followers right? who recorded his scripture/words.these are the words he spoke...if you will argue the words below,GO AND ARGUE WITH YOUR QUR'AN that told you that truly Jesus came preached, died and rose again and HES COMING BACK AGAIN. hallelujah!!
(1)Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.John 3:5
(2)for God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John16-18
(3)But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.John 4:23-24
(4)Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.John 14:6
(5(For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
John 5:21-24
(6)do you believed the words of Jesus above empiree and rashduct4luv? THERE ARE THE TRUE RECORDED WORDS OF JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR. peace be upon you.( watch me for part 2= the life of prophet Mohammed on earth)

Cherry Picking is the act of pointing to individual cases or data that seem to confirm a particular position while ignoring a significant portion of related cases or data that may contradict that position.

Jesus was not the one talking in John 3:16. No where did he call himself God or say worship me.

Why didnt you quote this all these:

1.It has always being Obey God's commandment and his Prophet.
Just then, a man came up to Jesus and inquired, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to obtain eternal life?” 17“Why do you ask Me about what is good?” Jesus replied, “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.” 18“Which ones?” the man asked. Jesus answered, “‘Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not bear false witness,honor your father and mother, and love your neighbor as yourself.’All these I have kept,” said the young man. “What do I still lack?” 21 Jesus told him, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow Me. Mathew 19:16-21

2.Jesus can not put people in heaven
Then the mother of Zebedee’s sons came to Jesus with her sons and knelt down to make a request of Him. 21“What do you want?” He asked. She answered, “Declare that in Your kingdom one of these two sons of mine will sit at Your right hand, and the other at Your left.” 22“You do not know what you are asking,” Jesus replied. “Can you drink the cup I am going to drink?” “We can,” the brothers answered
You will indeed drink My cup,” Jesus said. “But to sit at My right or left is not Mine to grant. These seats belong to those for whom My Father has prepared them. Matthew 20:20-23

3.Jesus can perform Miracles as human but does not know the hour. His knowledge is limited.
Jesus said: "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. (Matthew 24:36)

4.Jesus prayed to the father by bowing. He was really afraid. God praying to God? Was God praying to himself here?
Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father... (Mathew 26:39)
So he (Jesus) left them and went away once more and prayed the third time, saying the same thing. (Matthew 26:44)
One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God. (Luke 6:12)

Please do not mention me again if you can't answer my questions.

Jesus is entirely human not God.
God is God and cannot become Human. He sends Prophets and Angels to humans.

I testify that there is no deity worthy of worship except Allah and that Muhammad and 'Eesa son of Maryam are both Messengers and slaves of Allah.

Re: *secret For True Muslims Only* by Informer155(m): 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Cherry Picking is the act of pointing to individual cases or data that seem to confirm a particular position while ignoring a significant portion of related cases or data that may contradict that position.

Jesus was not the one talking in John 3:16. No where did he call himself God or say worship me.

Why didnt you quote this all these:

Just then, a man came up to Jesus and inquired, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to obtain eternal life?” 17“Why do you ask Me about what is good?” Jesus replied, “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.” 18“Which ones?” the man asked. Jesus answered, “‘Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not bear false witness,honor your father and mother, and love your neighbor as yourself.’All these I have kept,” said the young man. “What do I still lack?” 21 Jesus told him, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow Me. Mathew 19:16-21

Then the mother of Zebedee’s sons came to Jesus with her sons and knelt down to make a request of Him. 21“What do you want?” He asked. She answered, “Declare that in Your kingdom one of these two sons of mine will sit at Your right hand, and the other at Your left.” 22“You do not know what you are asking,” Jesus replied. “Can you drink the cup I am going to drink?” “We can,” the brothers answered
You will indeed drink My cup,” Jesus said. “But to sit at My right or left is not Mine to grant. These seats belong to those for whom My Father has prepared them. Matthew 20:20-23

3.Jesus can perform Miracles as human but does not know the hour. His knowledge is limited.
Jesus said: "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. (Matthew 24:36)

4.Jesus prayed to the father by bowing. He was really afraid. God praying to God? Was God praying to himself here?
Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father... (Mathew 26:39)
So he (Jesus) left them and went away once more and prayed the third time, saying the same thing. (Matthew 26:44)
One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God. (Luke 6:12)

I testify that there is no deity worthy of worship except Allah and that Muhammad and 'Eesa son of Maryam are both Messengers and slaves of Allah.
watch this 5min vedeo please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI5C9v_LJ1s

" I believed the two words of Jesus but why you choose to obey and hear one aspects of his teachings? don't you think something is wrong with your analogy? one man made two statements and you pick one line and concluded on his whole life.have you forgotten that Jesus is spirit and flesh?(so expect two sisded teachings and lifestyles sir)..........I have told you Mr.Rashduct4luv no matter how had I tried I can't convince you Muslims to believed. but If Jesus is the son of God and the saviour of the world he'll confirm it to you sir.just pray to God to please show you the way,the truth and the life.ask God to proof to you that Jesus is Lord and saviour or whether hes messenger as Mohammed's revelations sujest...KNOW THE TRUTH AND IT SHALL SET YOU FREE SIR.And am telling you'll see his glory.....happy/Barkah da sallah
Re: *secret For True Muslims Only* by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:53am On Aug 14, 2019
Informer155:

watch this 5min vedeo please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI5C9v_LJ1s

" I believed the two words of Jesus but why you choose to obey and hear one aspects of his teachings? don't you think something is wrong with your analogy? one man made two statements and you pick one line and concluded on his whole life.have you forgotten that Jesus is spirit and flesh?(so expect two sisded teachings and lifestyles sir)..........I have told you Mr.Rashduct4luv no matter how had I tried I can't convince you Muslims to believed. but If Jesus is the son of God and the saviour of the world he'll confirm it to you sir.just pray to God to please show you the way,the truth and the life.ask God to proof to you that Jesus is Lord and saviour or whether hes messenger as Mohammed's revelations sujest...KNOW THE TRUTH AND IT SHALL SET YOU FREE SIR.And am telling you'll see his glory.....happy/Barkah da sallah

Jesus is flesh and Spirit so what is Adam, Eve and Other creations? We are all flesh and spirit.

Verily, the likeness of 'Iesa (Jesus) before Allah is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then (He) said to him: "Be!" - and he was. (Qur'an 3 vs 59).

Jesus is the servant and Prophet of Allah!

Re: *secret For True Muslims Only* by Informer155(m): 10:33pm On Aug 14, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Jesus is flesh and Spirit so what is Adam, Eve and Other creations? We are all flesh and spirit.

Verily, the likeness of 'Iesa (Jesus) before Allah is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then (He) said to him: "Be!" - and he was. (Qur'an 3 vs 59).

Jesus is the servant and Prophet of Allah!
lol..u see, you are flesh and spirit. (your mum and Dad did somtin before you were born) but Jesus is the spirit (word of God from the beginning). before Adam there was Jesus.its the Jesus that puton flesh to manifest to mankind(that's why he did things like humans)....you know as far as Qur'an is concern Jesus is just a messenger so I don't have to argued that (come to Bible to see who Jesus is).......just look around the world you'll know that Jesus is Lord.(have you watched that vedeo above?).......believe the gospel and have life eternal,and out of your belly shall flow rivers of living waters.ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE
Re: *secret For True Muslims Only* by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:20am On Aug 15, 2019
Informer155:
lol..u see, you are flesh and spirit. (your mum and Dad did somtin before you were born) but Jesus is the spirit (word of God from the beginning). before Adam there was Jesus.its the Jesus that puton flesh to manifest to mankind(that's why he did things like humans)....you know as far as Qur'an is concern Jesus is just a messenger so I don't have to argued that (come to Bible to see who Jesus is).......just look around the world you'll know that Jesus is Lord.(have you watched that vedeo above?).......believe the gospel and have life eternal,and out of your belly shall flow rivers of living waters.ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE

You are foolish bro.

Luke 24:25

And He said to them, "O foolish men and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken!

Jesus can not save himself!

Re: *secret For True Muslims Only* by Informer155(m): 9:31am On Aug 15, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

You are foolish bro.

Luke 24:25

And He said to them, "O foolish men and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken!

Jesus can not save himself!

Here is your answer.......
to bring an end to your ISLAMIC questions of where Jesus said worship me.thank God you guys can read.let me show you and empiree.thank God you'll know the commandments .......

*HEAR WHAT JESUS SAID"
"And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment." Mark 12:29-30

What's is the first comandement? The Lord our God is one Lord and love him with all. right?....now check below

Mark 12:35
"And Jesus answered and said, while he taught in the temple, How say the scribes that Christ is the Son of David?
For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The Lord said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool."

Have you read it well...exactly the questions you guys always ask Christian. "How can Jesus be son of David and also Lord God"....the Lord said to my Lord (capital leter L) what's does that mean?it means....Our Lord God is one Lord and Jesus is Lord! (Do you now agree that Jesus is God,the Lord God,one God of Israel?)

2 more proof:

"That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me." Jihn17:21.......as thou father in me and I in thee.....are they not one then?

See this also:
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.In him was life; and the life was the light of men....And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth." .....haba do you see what am seeing here:

1.1st command..."the Lord our God is one,love him with all your heart,soul, mind and strength " who is God? Father of Jesus,Lord,and the word. right?
2-God is one=our Lord=Father=word=one God right?
3-who is Jesus? He is Lord also our God,word of God,and son of the Father (who is also one with him) right?

So Jesus said worship Lord your God(command that Islam claimed),AND JESUS IS LORD GOD so we should worship and love him.are you satisfied that Jesus said we should worship him he is Lord God our Lord?.... ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE
Re: *secret For True Muslims Only* by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:41am On Aug 15, 2019
Informer155:
Here is your answer.......
to bring an end to your ISLAMIC questions of where Jesus said worship me.thank God you guys can read.let me show you and empiree.thank God you'll know the commandments .......

*HEAR WHAT JESUS SAID"
"And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment." Mark 12:29-30
What's is the first comandement? The Lord our God is one Lord and love him with all. right?....now check below
Mark 12:35
"And Jesus answered and said, while he taught in the temple, How say the scribes that Christ is the Son of David?
For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The Lord said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool."
Have you read it well...exactly the questions you guys always ask Christian. "How can Jesus be son of David and also Lord God"....the Lord said to my Lord (capital leter L) what's does that mean?it means....Our Lord God is one Lord and Jesus is Lord! (Do you now agree that Jesus is God,the Lord God,one God of Israel?)

Logic 1. So because David called an unnamed person Lord does that mean he is refering to Jesus? I can say he is referring to Muhammad too.

Logic 2. Even if David was referring to Jesus as Lord, does that mean He is God?

Logic 3. Who amalgamated Nigeria in 1914? Lord Lugard. Is it small "l" or big "L"? Big L. Is Lugard God too because people call him Lord?

Question to take home: Was their a special difference in words translated as God, god, angel, lord in the Bible?

In Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek from which the Bible was translated was there anything like capital and small letters? how come you are saying capital L or small L now.

Informer155:
2 more proof:

"That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me." Jihn17:21.......as thou father in me and I in thee.....are they not one then?
See this also:
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.In him was life; and the life was the light of men....And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth." .....haba do you see what am seeing here:

1.1st command..."the Lord our God is one,love him with all your heart,soul, mind and strength " who is God? Father of Jesus,Lord,and the word. right?
2-God is one=our Lord=Father=word=one God right?
3-who is Jesus? He is Lord also our God,word of God,and son of the Father (who is also one with him) right?
So Jesus said worship Lord your God(command that Islam claimed),AND JESUS IS LORD GOD so we should worship and love him.are you satisfied that Jesus said we should worship him he is Lord God our Lord?.... ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE

Who's word was John 1 vs 1? It was John's not Jesus's. John said in the beginning was the word and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Purposely misinterpreted the verse you quoted above by saying Jesus called himself one with God. All na lie. I will give the full text here.

John 17:20-26

20 “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one— 23 I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.

The words in bold is what you rely on but on reading it to the words in red, we now understand that what Jesus meant was entirely different from what you said.

How can Jesus be one with God and be one with his followers? It was a Proverb/Parable. Oneness of purpose! Not Godhead! Not trinity!

O People of the Scripture. do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.
— Qur'an, sura 4 (An-Nisa), ayat 171
Re: *secret For True Muslims Only* by Informer155(m): 11:24am On Aug 16, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Logic 1. So because David called an unnamed person Lord does that mean he is refering to Jesus? I can say he is referring to Muhammad too.

Logic 2. Even if David was referring to Jesus as Lord, does that mean He is God?

Logic 3. Who amalgamated Nigeria in 1914? Lord Lugard. Is it small "l" or big "L"? Big L. Is Lugard God too because people call him Lord?

Question to take home: Was their a special difference in words translated as God, god, angel, lord in the Bible?

In Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek from which the Bible was translated was there anything like capital and small letters? how come you are saying capital L or small L now.

Who's word was John 1 vs 1? It was John's not Jesus's. John said in the beginning was the word and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Purposely misinterpreted the verse you quoted above by saying Jesus called himself one with God. All na lie. I will give the full text here.

John 17:20-26

20 “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one— 23 I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.

The words in bold is what you rely on but on reading it to the words in red, we now understand that what Jesus meant was entirely different from what you said.

How can Jesus be one with God and be one with his followers? It was a Proverb/Parable. Oneness of purpose! Not Godhead! Not trinity!

O People of the Scripture. do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.
— Qur'an, sura 4 (An-Nisa), ayat 171
hahahahha...
Logic 1: lol that's why he ask them..who was David referring to,the unknown person? No one can interpret. "Lord said to Lord" or" God said to God"...means same person not "Lord to my lord,God to my god"
Logic 2: yes sir.the Lord God is our Lord and Jesus is Lord......why do you think Jesus ask them? Because he wants to know hmmm
Logic 3: lol the capital L means the same person(chech English)....its something to take note of. Its like" Lord lugard said to Lord lugard"...what does that mean?hope that answered my home work.... L&L means same thing in that context.

And concerning John1:1....I showed you who Jesus is according to John by the inspiration of the Holy ghost that,"from the beginning was God&/Word,and the Lord God our Lord is one.the word now became flesh and dwell among us who is Jesus our Lord God".....you get it?

Concerning John17:...he said" father as you are in me and I in you...that's not a parable its a prayer to God."as many as have received him he gave them power to become sons of God"....so Jesus was not saying parable its prayer and deceleration of who they are......

see this; john 14:23 "Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him."

Is that a parable, that they will come,and make their abode with him?....so no argue Father=son=one
Re: *secret For True Muslims Only* by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:12am On Aug 17, 2019
Informer155:
hahahahha...
Logic 1: lol that's why he ask them..who was David refering to,the unknown person? No one can interpret. "Lord said to Lord" or" God said to God"...means same person not "Lord to my lord,God to my god"
Logic 2: yes sir.the Lord God is our Lord and Jesus is Lord......why do you think Jesus ask them? Because he wants to know hmmm
Logic 3: lol the capital L means the same person(chech English)....its something to take note of. Its like" Lord lugard said to Lord lugard"...what does that mean?hope that answered my home work.... L&L means same thing in that context.

And concerning John1:1....I showed you who Jesus is according to John by the inspiration of the Holy ghost that,"from the beginning was God&/Word,and the Lord God our Lord is one.the word now became flesh and dwell among us who is Jesus our Lord God".....you get it?

Concerning John17:...he said" father as you are in me and I in you...that's not a parable its a prayer to God."as many as have received him he gave them power to become sons of God"....so Jesus was not saying parable its prayer and deceleration of who they are......

see this; john 14:23 "Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him."

Is that a parable, that they will come,and make their abode with him?....so no argue Father=son=one

Logical Incoherence

I think you are saying this is a lie.

John 17:3
Now this is eternal life: that they know you,the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

Notice how the Father is being referred to as THE ONLY TRUE GOD. Thus, we are required to restate the formulation of the Trinity as follows:

- The Father is the only true God.
- The Son is truly God.
- The Holy Spirit is truly God.

This is logically impossible. How is it possible for the Father to be the ONLY true God, while at the same time the Son and Holy Spirit are God as well? If the Son and Holy Spirit are God as well, then it is false to say that the Father is the ONLY true God. Similarly, if we say that the Father is the ONLY true God(how clearer can it get for someone to express Unitarianism?) then we can't say that anyone else (i.e. Son and Holy Spirit) is God as well.

It would also be ludicrous for someone to reformulate the Trinity as follows:

- The Father is the only true God.
- The Son is the only true God.
- The Holy Spirit is the only true God.

Since it would be necessary for atleast two of the above three statements to be false. It is not possible for any one of the persons (Father, Son or Holy Spirit) to be the ONLY true God at the same time when the other two are God as well.

Thus, in light of John 17:3 we see that the concept of Trinity is logically incoherent.

The Biography Of Omar Ibn al-Khattab- By Sayyid Hossein al-Qazwini / Non-muslim Women Trying On Hijab And Niqab Hijab in Sweden and Kingston / We Are Muslim Not Terrorist

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117