Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Dino Melaye Storms Olamaboro And Omala LGA In Kogi (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Storms Olamaboro And Omala LGA In Kogi (Video) (25631 Views)

Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP / Dino Melaye Storms ABU Zaria For Convocation (Photos, Video) / Kogi 2019: Dino Melaye Storms Kogi West And Central (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Storms Olamaboro And Omala LGA In Kogi (Video) by AntiWailer: 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lol
Re: Dino Melaye Storms Olamaboro And Omala LGA In Kogi (Video) by samirus: 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2019
Optional09:
it’s official the revolution will continue until our demands are met, Increasing insecurity, compromised security agencies, lark of direction by the government is an indication we are in danger Aug 19th. RevolutionNow continue...
You demand can only be met if you are able to get the revolution bloody. but not doing that is like you are singing for them to dance with in aso rock Sir
Re: Dino Melaye Storms Olamaboro And Omala LGA In Kogi (Video) by CaptainFM1: 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2019
My main concern is "voters intimidation". I saw it live in Lagos. Guns were deliberately fired in most areas of perceived strength of the oppositions, thus making loyalist scared to come out to vote.

If election is not heavily militarized, it will be highjacked by hoodlums. We don't need either! These two are among the biggest problems we need to solve before we can have a free and fair election in Nigeria.
Re: Dino Melaye Storms Olamaboro And Omala LGA In Kogi (Video) by princeakinola1(m): 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
Dino is not the soluction to Kogi State problems caurse by yaya,he will rather double the wahala.
Re: Dino Melaye Storms Olamaboro And Omala LGA In Kogi (Video) by Mjshexy(f): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
Dino can win this, he seems the only one capable of knocking out that man called bello

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Storms Olamaboro And Omala LGA In Kogi (Video) by Nastybrave2016: 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2019
Mjshexy:
Dino can win this, he seems the only one capable of knocking out that man called bello
lets wait and see the outcome of the election

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Storms Olamaboro And Omala LGA In Kogi (Video) by Walehelt(m): 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
jieta:
If this man mistakenly win this governorship election. Ferrari, Lamborghini will be outdated to him, he will be competing with christiano ronaldo, messi and there likes

Better than marrying four new wives, IMO

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Storms Olamaboro And Omala LGA In Kogi (Video) by Nastybrave2016: 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
Walehelt:

Better than marrying four new wives, IMO
Hahaha
Re: Dino Melaye Storms Olamaboro And Omala LGA In Kogi (Video) by zeusdgrt(m): 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
Dansuqi:

All the way to failure.olamaboro is an igala lga.they will rather vote bello than vote dino who will do 8 years
E go be like film for ur eye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Storms Olamaboro And Omala LGA In Kogi (Video) by darecool(m): 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
emilas1979:
One thing about this dude
You can't see visible projects he's done,
But, he commands respect and fellowership.
And attributes that to the way he speaks truth to power

Dear sir,
Kindly try and educate yourself and the people around of the happenings in Nigeria. Melaye is extravagant but he's the best senator since 2015.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Storms Olamaboro And Omala LGA In Kogi (Video) by Techsunny: 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
Kogi this man is ur only hope

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Storms Olamaboro And Omala LGA In Kogi (Video) by ADMAF(m): 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
emilas1979:
One thing about this dude
You can't see visible projects he's done,
But, he commands respect and fellowership.
And attributes that to the way he speaks truth to power
I am from his constituency and his projects are very visible. I can't vouch for the quality of such projects but I can mention several projects scattered around Kogi West.
Re: Dino Melaye Storms Olamaboro And Omala LGA In Kogi (Video) by Mjshexy(f): 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
Nastybrave2016:
lets wait and see the outcome of the election
OK sir
Re: Dino Melaye Storms Olamaboro And Omala LGA In Kogi (Video) by jefff455: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
yarimumu ode:
I can only see 21 people in the pictures grin grin
odeh won ti ju opolo re nu

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Storms Olamaboro And Omala LGA In Kogi (Video) by Funnyman: 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2019
Nastybrave2016:
funnyman
how can I be of help to you?
Re: Dino Melaye Storms Olamaboro And Omala LGA In Kogi (Video) by mechanics(m): 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2019
He has mouth.
Re: Dino Melaye Storms Olamaboro And Omala LGA In Kogi (Video) by Johnsoneshio(m): 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
Dino is the right man kogi needs now to unseat the present tyrant called governor.kogites collect ur salaries and vote GYB out ,dnt be so carried away by the payment of the outstanding salaries bcus he is up to no gud .

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Storms Olamaboro And Omala LGA In Kogi (Video) by Nastybrave2016: 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
Johnsoneshio:
Dino is the right man kogi needs now to unseat the present tyrant called governor.kogites collect ur salaries and vote GYB out ,dnt be so carried away by the payment of the outstanding salaries bcus he is up to no gud .
u got point
Re: Dino Melaye Storms Olamaboro And Omala LGA In Kogi (Video) by Nastybrave2016: 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
mechanics:
He has mouth.
Too much mouth for that matter

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Storms Olamaboro And Omala LGA In Kogi (Video) by yemight2776(m): 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
To defeat Yaya Bello, Dino has alot of works to do but i believe is possible.

Check my signature
Re: Dino Melaye Storms Olamaboro And Omala LGA In Kogi (Video) by mechanics(m): 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
Nastybrave2016:
Too much mouth for that matter
true talk.
Re: Dino Melaye Storms Olamaboro And Omala LGA In Kogi (Video) by piagetskinner(m): 1:02am On Aug 11, 2019
As for me I will vote for him...

Better than that wide neck, wide nosed man

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Storms Olamaboro And Omala LGA In Kogi (Video) by Nastybrave2016: 3:41am On Aug 11, 2019
piagetskinner:
As for me I will vote for him...

Better than that wide neck, wide nosed man
nice
Re: Dino Melaye Storms Olamaboro And Omala LGA In Kogi (Video) by Nastybrave2016: 8:42am On Aug 11, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

This guy might pull another "ajobiewe of osun" on us all, Dino seems very loved by his people.., But i trust Buhari and Jagaban of budilion .... they would rather flog all dino malaye voters on the voting day than allow thier favorite critic and tormentor to become a governor with immuinity

words my guy
Re: Dino Melaye Storms Olamaboro And Omala LGA In Kogi (Video) by Nastybrave2016: 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
Blogfarms:
No doubt that Melayes PDP will win this election .... The guy has what it takes
ok
Re: Dino Melaye Storms Olamaboro And Omala LGA In Kogi (Video) by Merit123(m): 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
Another guy man won come desive us again ooo... Kogi people.

Re: Dino Melaye Storms Olamaboro And Omala LGA In Kogi (Video) by Merit123(m): 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2019

Re: Dino Melaye Storms Olamaboro And Omala LGA In Kogi (Video) by Nastybrave2016: 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
Merit123:
hahahahaga u funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically / Nigerians’ll Soon Beg FG To Leave Them In Poverty – Shehu Sani / Akufo-Addo, Obasanjo In Imo For Rochas Foundation College Launch (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.