Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

No Exit Date Yet For First Batch Of N-power Beneficiaries — FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Exit Date Yet For First Batch Of N-power Beneficiaries — FG (17993 Views)

FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others / No Date Yet For Border Reopening – FG / Buhari: No Date Yet To Re-open Land Borders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Exit Date Yet For First Batch Of N-power Beneficiaries — FG by Ajosh431: 7:24am On Aug 10, 2019
naijaschoolguru:

They have been paid.
Na you pay them?

1 Like

Re: No Exit Date Yet For First Batch Of N-power Beneficiaries — FG by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 10, 2019
naijaschoolguru:

They have been paid.
Not at all
Re: No Exit Date Yet For First Batch Of N-power Beneficiaries — FG by Bukden16(m): 7:30am On Aug 10, 2019
KahlDrogo:
You show a behavior that resembles that of a shiite ibo. What is wrong with this news pthat is vexing you? undecided

I wonder ooooh...
If only you know how many people this 30k is helping out the there.

Mumu syndrome is actually terrible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Exit Date Yet For First Batch Of N-power Beneficiaries — FG by ibdavidson: 7:39am On Aug 10, 2019
U are just saying day should pay make it permanent dis and dat, have you asked urself day will recruit d new and next coming graduate into the program? Will day b able to manage it dis excess population of students graduating on a yearly basis? Dis are some of the fact d government must take into consideration first b4 considering whether to make those already benefiting from the program permanent. But as for me, I will say day should retrench those that needs to as day stipulated b4, to create room for other new graduates to benefit from the program
Re: No Exit Date Yet For First Batch Of N-power Beneficiaries — FG by Enskynelson(m): 7:45am On Aug 10, 2019
ojare2019:
It'll b beta if it's permanent
Permanent 30k for a graduate?
Re: No Exit Date Yet For First Batch Of N-power Beneficiaries — FG by mohsaaf: 7:58am On Aug 10, 2019
naijaschoolguru:

They have been paid.

They only pay NTECH but refuse to pay NTEACH and N-AGRO
Re: No Exit Date Yet For First Batch Of N-power Beneficiaries — FG by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 10, 2019
haaaaaaaaa:
This is not the issue.
Pay this volunteers their July stipend for God sake. Today's date is August 10.
lol let me burst ur head. Benue state civil servants are yet to recieve july salary too. Na naija we de?
Re: No Exit Date Yet For First Batch Of N-power Beneficiaries — FG by anonymous1759(m): 8:44am On Aug 10, 2019
pickatyou:
Mumu people, I am certain no top politician children are in this cos it a worthless sum which they still find difficult to pay.
Useless buhari
Foolish afolabi
Incompetent government
Stupid program

I know of two people who receives 30k monthly. If you want your children to be on those Elites level work hard. Your father and those men are age mates if your father had done better you would have been a governor or ministers son.

I'm not insulting your dad all due respect to him but stop bad mouthing everything this Npower is saving lives you can't please everyone at the same time.

Nigeria is a failed state PDP and the military killed the country and Apc is aiding the destruction more.

Good luck to the beneficiaries at least they're gaining from their father's land something is better than nothing.

5 Likes

Re: No Exit Date Yet For First Batch Of N-power Beneficiaries — FG by GeoAfrikana(m): 9:21am On Aug 10, 2019
jtjohn:
Create better jobs for the youth or better still create enabling environment for entrepreneurs to succeed.. 30k stipend is just too small.

To be candid, 30k on a leisure part time job is not too small if you know what you're doing.

It's enough to start something meaningful in your life. You can buy a laptop (30+50k) from it and start a blogging, freelancing, programming career. The sky is your starting point bro.

You can rent a plot of land for a year, make a beehive of 10k monthly, by the end of 12months you have 12hives. Bro, that's bye-bye to poverty in your life, forever and ever.

1 Like

Re: No Exit Date Yet For First Batch Of N-power Beneficiaries — FG by ekene101: 9:25am On Aug 10, 2019
naijaschoolguru:

They have been paid.
na u pay dem.ode
Re: No Exit Date Yet For First Batch Of N-power Beneficiaries — FG by liverpudian9(m): 9:26am On Aug 10, 2019
all these nairalanders with negative comments against this scheme would have kept their mouth shut if they were benefiting from this scheme

4 Likes

Re: No Exit Date Yet For First Batch Of N-power Beneficiaries — FG by naijaschoolguru(m): 9:34am On Aug 10, 2019
ekene101:
na u pay dem.ode
You lack respect, did I insult you? Please next time, reply me politely.

1 Like

Re: No Exit Date Yet For First Batch Of N-power Beneficiaries — FG by naijaschoolguru(m): 9:35am On Aug 10, 2019
mohsaaf:

They only pay NTECH but refuse to pay NTEACH and N-AGRO
Okay, get you better now.

1 Like

Re: No Exit Date Yet For First Batch Of N-power Beneficiaries — FG by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 10, 2019
anonymous1759:

I know of two people who receives 30k monthly. If you want your children to be on those Elites level work hard. Your father and those men are age mates if your father had done better you would have been a governor or ministers son.

I'm not insulting your dad all due respect to him but stop bad mouthing everything this Npower is saving lives you can't please everyone at the same time.

Nigeria is a failed state PDP and the military killed the country and Apc is aiding the destruction more.

Good luck to the beneficiaries at least they're gaining from their father's land something is better than nothing.
[right][/right]

Pigs will always be pigs, I would get into the dirt just to prove a point to the pig, it would be fun for him since he enjoys being dirty.

In summary anonymous idiot you are a pig.
If you like live your live around my mention, I would help dignify your stupidity with a response.
Re: No Exit Date Yet For First Batch Of N-power Beneficiaries — FG by ekene101: 9:52am On Aug 10, 2019
naijaschoolguru:

You like respect, did I insult you? Please next time, reply me politely.
next time verify before u post what u don't know, people dey vex all dsame no vex.,,
Re: No Exit Date Yet For First Batch Of N-power Beneficiaries — FG by anonymous1759(m): 9:54am On Aug 10, 2019
pickatyou:
[right][/right]

Pigs will always be pigs, I would get into the dirt just to prove a point to the pig, it would be fun for him since he enjoys being dirty.

In summary anonymous idiot you are a pig.
If you like live your live around my mention, I would help dignify your stupidity with a response.

What's my business with you? Your brain is littered with dirt that's why you reason careless. I know people like you don't have shikom your comment is based on hatred.

No matter what you earn if you add 30k it's a plus not a minus Get that inside your Rotten Skull billionaires and Multi Nationals spends millions of Niara to do Ads just for you to spend as low as #1, #2 etc even banks value your 1k you've with them. And broke ass like you is downplaying 30k because of Hate.

1 Like

Re: No Exit Date Yet For First Batch Of N-power Beneficiaries — FG by Alexis11: 10:36am On Aug 10, 2019
ibdavidson:
U are just saying day should pay make it permanent dis and dat, have you asked urself day will recruit d new and next coming graduate into the program? Will day b able to manage it dis excess population of students graduating on a yearly basis? Dis are some of the fact d government must take into consideration first b4 considering whether to make those already benefiting from the program permanent. But as for me, I will say day should retrench those that needs to as day stipulated b4, to create room for other new graduates to benefit from the program

Lol... If you are in the scheme, you won't suggest this rubbish. grin

1 Like

Re: No Exit Date Yet For First Batch Of N-power Beneficiaries — FG by Prettychichi21(f): 11:41am On Aug 10, 2019
naijaschoolguru:

They have been paid.

We havent been last month stipend angry
Re: No Exit Date Yet For First Batch Of N-power Beneficiaries — FG by jtjohn(m): 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

To be candid, 30k on a leisure part time job is not too small if you know what you're doing.

It's enough to start something meaningful in your life. You can buy a laptop (30+50k) from it and start a blogging, freelancing, programming career. The sky is your starting point bro.

You can rent a plot of land for a year, make a beehive of 10k monthly, by the end of 12months you have 12hives. Bro, that's bye-bye to poverty in your life, forever and ever.

Bro is easier said than done. Though is achievable with a lot of patience and determination.

1 Like

Re: No Exit Date Yet For First Batch Of N-power Beneficiaries — FG by ValentineEkpezu(m): 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
so whats your own mind now? is it for the government to end those batch.. what the government are suppose to do is to make their works there permanent after the two years
Re: No Exit Date Yet For First Batch Of N-power Beneficiaries — FG by ketty007(m): 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
ngkman:
The one good thing I thought bubu had done...... now them no knw how to give am better ending..... just like most Nigerian films. wetin concern me sef before all these bubu fanatics go begin chop me raw
Fact, your head dey there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's 59 Independence: Goodluck Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians / Okonjo-Iweala’s Challenges As WTO DG (Photos) / 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Future For 2023 – Support Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.