Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Man Arrested For Killing Two Ogun Residents (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Killing Two Ogun Residents (Photo) (470 Views)

Please Forgive Us - Repentant Insurgents Beg Borno State Residents (Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Woman In Ogun, Residents Burn Herders’ Iraye Settlement / Young Boys Caught Stealing Panties In Lagos, Forced To Strip By Residents.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested For Killing Two Ogun Residents (Photo) by GistUpdates: 5:55am On Aug 10, 2019
The police in Ogun have arrested a murder suspect, Oladosu Nureni, for allegedly shooting two residents of Iwoye village, Ilaro, to death.

The police said Nureni, aka Otelee, was tracked down on Wednesday, five months after he committed the crime and fled.

The spokesperson for the police in the state, DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi, on Friday, said Nureni killed one Onifade Ajani with a dane gun on March 27, 2019, over a yet-to-be-known issue.

He reportedly shot another person, Olatunji Ayinla, while residents of the community were trying to disarm him.

Abimbola stated that the suspect went into hiding afterwards until around 10 pm on Wednesday when the police got wind of his presence at a neighbouring village, Irogun-Ishaga.

He said, “Men of the Ogun State Police Command on Wednesday, August 7, 2019, arrested one Oladosu Nureni aka Otelee over the murder of two persons in Iwoye village, Ilaro. The suspect on March 27, 2019, reportedly killed one Onifade Ajani with dane gun for a yet-to-be known reason, and while the community people were trying to apprehend him, he used the same dane gun to kill another person by name Olatunji Ayinla and had been on the run since then.

“On August 7, 2019, the Area Commander, ACP Chris Adeyeri, received information that the suspect had been sighted at Irogun-Ishaga village, consequent upon which he mobilised his men and stormed the village where the suspect was arrested at about 10.20pm. Recovered from him are a locally-made gun, gun powder and assorted charms.”

The police spokesperson said the state Commissioner of Police, Bashir Makama, had ordered the immediate transfer of the suspect to the Homicide Section of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Eleweran, for further investigation and prosecution.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/man-arrested-for-killing-two-ogun-residents

Re: Man Arrested For Killing Two Ogun Residents (Photo) by GistUpdates: 5:55am On Aug 10, 2019
angry
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Two Ogun Residents (Photo) by Kingpee2(m): 6:43am On Aug 10, 2019
See his head like my last week shiiitt,I mean my last week igbe..
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Two Ogun Residents (Photo) by daewoorazer(m): 6:44am On Aug 10, 2019

My neighbor’s grandma asked if I’m interested in a snail chop.....I said NO thank you as I’m only interested in hairy snails.

She thinks I belong to the indomie generation as there is no hairy snail.....
I think the joke is on her sad
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Two Ogun Residents (Photo) by GistMore7: 11:12am On Aug 10, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Arrested For Killing Two Ogun Residents (Photo) by BlackfireX: 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2019
Name.....check
Head shape.... Check
Demon......check.
Location..... Check
Crime.....check.
Wickedness ......check

Na dem

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How The Dreaded Armed Robber Anini Was Captured / Stranger Disappears With One-year-old Child In Ebonyi State / Nigerian Docked For Raping Ukrainian In Dubai, 2nd Trial In One Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.