Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals (32482 Views)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Breast Feeding During Sex / Experts Reveals 14 Causes Of Back Pains You Never Knew / 'millions Of People Are Walking Around With Dirty Anuses' - Experts Reveals... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by happigist: 8:30am On Aug 10, 2019
[s][/s]Two medical experts, Subedetu Nafiu, a Family Planning manager, and Olusola Malomo, a nutritionist, on Friday said breastfeeding mothers can also enjoy s*x while breastfeeding.

The experts spoke in separate interviews with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on the sidelines of the just-concluded World Breastfeeding Week at the Ajeromi General Hospital in Ajegunle, Lagos.

The experts debunked the notion that sperm could contaminate breast milk during s*x with breast feeding mothers.

Mrs Nafiu, who is also a child welfare manager, said that there was no relationship between sperm and breast milk and that people should stop spreading false information on whether the child would suck sperm from breast milk.

This myth makes many women stay away from performing their marital rights because they are breastfeeding and might cause more harm to marriages.

“There is no relationship between sperm and breast milk flow, a mother is free to meet her husband while she breastfeeds.

ALSO READ: The one thing you should do before getting Married

“Women should allow their husbands to sleep with them, it doesn’t make the child sick,’’ she said.

Mrs Nafiu advised women on exclusive breastfeeding, saying, it is a safe method of family planning that can help space their children.

“The kind of exclusive breastfeeding is the one that the mother did not mix any other thing with breast milk for six months, such woman’s body biologically plans itself towards conception,’’ she said.

To corroborate the information, Mr Malomo, also said that no child sucks sperm from mother’s breast and sex doesn’t disrupt any natural nutrient in the breast milk.

“The way the body was made, physiologically, sperm and breast milk cannot meet, let to say it can cause harm to the baby, so enjoy your sex life while you breast feed,’’ he said.

https://www.happigist.com/breast-feeding-mothers-can-also-enjoy-sx-experts-reveals/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by praise010(m): 8:31am On Aug 10, 2019
Ok
Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by zakim(m): 8:35am On Aug 10, 2019
toh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by JosEast(m): 8:39am On Aug 10, 2019
What make the baby to look so weak?

1 Like

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by Mynd44: 8:53am On Aug 10, 2019
People think so? When I have read of couples in the family with the husband performing his conjugal duties as the wife feeds the baby

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 10, 2019
Not a big deal, they even do it more than the single ladies.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by oluwasegun007(m): 8:55am On Aug 10, 2019
Nobody is considering men that like to suck Bobby,

It's not an easy period for them tooo

grin grin grin

69 Likes

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by Dozie32(m): 8:55am On Aug 10, 2019
So you mean I can Bleep my wife that just gave birth two months ago? cheesy cheesy angry angry

14 Likes

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by brandon2009: 8:56am On Aug 10, 2019
Ok .....
Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by cenaman(m): 8:56am On Aug 10, 2019
The breast in the pix though.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by davodyguy: 8:57am On Aug 10, 2019
happigist:
Two medical experts, Subedetu Nafiu, a Family Planning manager, and Olusola Malomo, a nutritionist, on Friday said breastfeeding mothers can also enjoy s*x while breastfeeding.

The experts spoke in separate interviews with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on the sidelines of the just-concluded World Breastfeeding Week at the Ajeromi General Hospital in Ajegunle, Lagos.

The experts debunked the notion that sperm could contaminate breast milk during s*x with breast feeding mothers.

Mrs Nafiu, who is also a child welfare manager, said that there was no relationship between sperm and breast milk and that people should stop spreading false information on whether the child would suck sperm from breast milk.

[b]“This myth makes many women stay away from performing their marital rights because they are breastfeeding and might cause more harm to...continue reading on[/b]https://www.happigist.com/breast-feeding-mothers-can-also-enjoy-sx-experts-reveals/
For about 8-9 months, I stayed completely away from my wife, believing this myth.

We were told about it many years ago

4 Likes

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by Asquare84(m): 8:57am On Aug 10, 2019
You can start having sex from one month after childbirth

3 Likes

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by 12345baba(m): 8:57am On Aug 10, 2019
Them say dem no dey enjoy am before?

7 Likes

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by Miracle4Sure: 8:57am On Aug 10, 2019
Lovely
Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by Mynd44: 8:58am On Aug 10, 2019
davodyguy:

For about 8-9 months, I stayed completely away from my wife, believing this myth.

Wow. My condolences

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by Gentleswift(m): 8:58am On Aug 10, 2019
Dozie32:
So you mean I can Bleep my wife that just gave birth two months ago? cheesy cheesy angry angry
do u really need some heads up?

3 Likes

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by kolafolabi(m): 8:58am On Aug 10, 2019
After six months of birth, I perform my right

1 Like

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by Truflame: 8:59am On Aug 10, 2019
Dozie32:

You can start having sex with your wife six or seven weeks after child birth.

The only exception to this rule is when a doctor advise you on the contrary

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by Riversides2003(m): 8:59am On Aug 10, 2019
Great news.
Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by davodyguy: 8:59am On Aug 10, 2019
Mynd44:
People think so? When I have read of couples in the family with the husband performing his conjugal duties as the wife feeds the baby
My son looks at me with one kind eye, when he sees me in their room. He's only a toddler, but just keep laughing when he sees me getting close. But shame no dey allow me perform, hoping he would sleep soon grin

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by kolafolabi(m): 8:59am On Aug 10, 2019
Mynd44:

Wow. My condolences

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:59am On Aug 10, 2019
Mynd44:

Wow. My condolences

savage cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by Sonnobax15(m): 8:59am On Aug 10, 2019
This ain't news na...even the aqed mamas won't want to be deprived of *prick* talkless of a younqee..
Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by davodyguy: 9:00am On Aug 10, 2019
Mynd44:

Wow. My condolences
Lol.

I was trying to be very careful

2 Likes

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by fergie001: 9:00am On Aug 10, 2019
Good to hear.
Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by PapaAdanna: 9:00am On Aug 10, 2019
Who says they have not been enjoying it all these while

3 Likes

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by rali123(f): 9:00am On Aug 10, 2019
davodyguy:

shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by Mynd44: 9:01am On Aug 10, 2019
davodyguy:

My son looks at me with one kind eye, when he sees me in their room. He's only a toddler, but just keep laughing when he sees me getting close. But shame no dey allow me perform, hoping he would sleep soon grin

Chai. He doesn't trust you. grin grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by fergie001: 9:01am On Aug 10, 2019
Dozie32:
No, wait for 6 months Sir

2 Likes

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by Mynd44: 9:02am On Aug 10, 2019
rali123:

shocked
I shock too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years / The Miracle Juice That Kills Cancer And Fibroid Cells / BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.