Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals (32511 Views)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Breast Feeding During Sex / Experts Reveals 14 Causes Of Back Pains You Never Knew / 'millions Of People Are Walking Around With Dirty Anuses' - Experts Reveals... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by Platony(m): 10:03am On Aug 10, 2019
The thing am so enjoying in marriage is SEX. Even when she's pregnant, experts suggests it's healthy.

SEX is one thing that builds & keeps a relationship.

it is always at ur disposal as a married man especially if u as d man is treating her right & faithful to ur fatherly role.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2019
Dozie32:
So you mean I can Bleep my wife that just gave birth two months ago? cheesy cheesy angry angry
thats if another man has not been helping you to do so wake up bro

1 Like

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by mu2sa2: 10:13am On Aug 10, 2019
Mynd44:

Wow. My condolences
Condolences indeed. 8-9 months × number of kids of marital undertaking murdered by myth. Although, let's be honest, men careless - afterall somewhere there's a substitute. Abi no be so?
Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by LadySarah: 10:13am On Aug 10, 2019
obeycian:
Guys.. Permit me to ask this question.. Is there any negative effect that may arise for sucking ur wife boob's during breast feeding?

Nope.
But hygiene is important.She should caredully wash the boobs before feeding the baby
Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by BluntBoy(m): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2019
Dozie32:
So you mean I can Bleep my wife that just gave birth two months ago? cheesy cheesy angry angry

Yes. Most expert ask that you wait at least 4-6 weeks.

2 months is 8 weeks. So, you are long overdue.

3 Likes

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by koyyess: 10:17am On Aug 10, 2019
So called expert will be giving orders as if the female in question is not a human being.

Child birth alone stresses out women.

Breast feeding on the other hand can be very challenging and frustrating for most women.

You are now, adding conjugal rights on top again.

Its only oyibo women that voice out their concerns. Here in the dark continent, females be forming mama Africa. And we wonder why they age faster.

3 Likes

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by Bellotelli: 10:23am On Aug 10, 2019
I think what can affect the baby is if the mother gets pregnant while still breastfeeding.

1 Like

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by Mynd44: 10:25am On Aug 10, 2019
Bellotelli:
I think what can affect the baby is if the mother gets pregnant while still breastfeeding.

95% of the times, it is almost impossible to get pregnant while breastfeeding exclusively

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by mkoabiola: 10:29am On Aug 10, 2019
I av seen women get pregnant while breast feeding....
Fact

2 Likes

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by mamajj17(f): 10:30am On Aug 10, 2019
davodyguy:

For about 8-9 months, I stayed completely away from my wife, believing this myth.

We were told about it many years ago

U no go School? It called research, in this modern World, go online and do some reading! Dont act on what people say undecided Enjoy yr Wife my dear grin
Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by olanrewaju99(m): 10:34am On Aug 10, 2019
Thanks for the info.
Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by owila4luv(m): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2019
we know and we the do am
Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:48am On Aug 10, 2019
Is sex food? Na wao

2 Likes

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by owila4luv(m): 11:07am On Aug 10, 2019
my son is some days to be 3months although i started meeting her after a month plus, but we use protection believing she can get pregnant i don't know how true
Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by Chukalemon(m): 11:23am On Aug 10, 2019
I also read of the news from one site that men should be sucking their wife breast regularly,cause is a healthy habit and it reduces cancer in women.
Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by Ogochukx(m): 11:27am On Aug 10, 2019
There something the sight of bare breast does to men cheesy

cenaman:
The breast in the pix though.
Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by LadySarah: 11:40am On Aug 10, 2019
owila4luv:
my son is some days to be 3months although i started meeting her after a month plus, but we use protection believing she can get pregnant i don't know how true

Nawaa,You couldnt even wait for her doc to give her Go ahead at her six wks visit.birth healing is not just physical.a lot of other factors are considered.You Could trigger something else,You know?

Yes ,whether breastfeeding,not seeing period yet Or whatever,She can get pregnant .yes,Very possible.Pls play safe As possible so the youngling can Enjoy the mum for a length of time.

Congratulations though

2 Likes

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by agabusta: 11:46am On Aug 10, 2019
Mynd44:
People think so? When I have read of couples in the family with the husband performing his conjugal duties as the wife feeds the baby

You read or you have done it countless times before. Oga come clean jor.

1 Like

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by YelloweWest: 11:56am On Aug 10, 2019
Dozie32:
Your mates have started since 3weeks post delivery grin
Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by Ormorlehwah(f): 11:56am On Aug 10, 2019
Dozie32:
two month after birth? That is too long,you can knack her after two weeks of delivery or the night of the naming ceremony. Some women are lazy.

1 Like

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by sylve11: 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
Truflame:

You can start having sex with your wife six or seven weeks after child birth.

shocked shocked cool
Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by owila4luv(m): 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
LadySarah:

Nawaa,You couldnt even wait for her doc to give her Go ahead at her six wks visit.birth healing is not just physical.a lot of other factors are considered.You Could trigger something else,You know?

Yes ,whether breastfeeding,not seeing period yet Or whatever,She can get pregnant .yes,Very possible.Pls play safe As possible so the youngling can Enjoy the mum for a length of time.

Congratulations though
it was upto 6wks though. thank you
Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by profoejr(m): 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
davodyguy:

My son looks at me with one kind eye, when he sees me in their room. He's only a toddler, but just keep laughing when he sees me getting close. But shame no dey allow me perform, hoping he would sleep soon grin
Another room for him
Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by King44(m): 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
Mynd44:
People think so? When I have read of couples in the family with the husband performing his conjugal duties as the wife feeds the baby
it cracks me up
Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by wileddy(m): 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
Dozie32:
A doctor once told me that a breastfeeding woman can have sex as soon as she feels up to it but care must be take as she can easily become pregnant unless if pregnancy works for her as a contraceptive.
Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by isaacsegun(m): 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Nobody is considering men that like to suck Bobby,

It's not an easy period for them tooo

grin grin grin
for someone like me I don't how I will cope when I marry.

1 Like

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by Ugosample(m): 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
koyyess:
So called expert will be giving orders as if the female in question is not a human being.

Breast feeding on the other hand can be very challenging and frustrating for most women.

Its only oyibo women that voice out their concerns. Here in the dark continent, females be forming mama Africa. And we wonder why they age faster.

I don't understand
Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by pacespot(m): 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2019
Africans and many undocumented beliefs or myths.

The problem is people find it difficult to conduct a research before formulating their belief about a circumstance.

1 Like

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by Sodijan(m): 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2019
Very interesting
Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by subcbouy: 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2019
koyyess:

Good observation. Loving this advocacy.

3 Likes

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by glowill008: 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
I can relate to this
1 night like that, hubby and I was on, I will breast fed my daughter and she will sleep, as soon as i lay her, I will go meet oga but with 5mins my daughter will wake up till dey break, we couldn't do anything again

1 Like

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by Sprumbaba: 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Nobody is considering men that like to suck Bobby,

It's not an easy period for them tooo

grin grin grin

I have a friend that suck bobby with the baby. He dey drink am wella

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years / BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister / New Photos Of Man Who Had Tumor On His Neck & Was Treated Abroad

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.