Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

I Prefer S3x Toys To Real Men Says Amara Maduka - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Prefer S3x Toys To Real Men Says Amara Maduka (523 Views)

I Use S3x Toys To Satisfy Myself – Fantana / Real Men Do You Like My Profile Picture? / Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefer S3x Toys To Real Men Says Amara Maduka by unclesuruoffi: 9:40am On Aug 10, 2019
Actress, Amara Maduka, is gradually becoming one of the most sought after stars in the movie industry, despite her chubbiness.

The quite outspoken Anambra State born entertainer tells Pearls News her challenges as a single lady and how she quenches her sexual urge.

Giving a hint on her current relationship status, Amara revealed that she’s self dating for now.”I would not say I’m single. I’m simply self-dating. I take myself out, buy myself good stuff, spoil myself and of course give myself the best orgasm. Yes, I use intimacy gadgets. They save lives, sis. You should try it sometime. They are so loyal to you. They don’t give you drama. You don’t share them with others. They don’t cheat too!They are the best. I don’t worry I would get addicted to them because personally nothing has control over me. I can dump it in a heart beat if I want to.. I use it. It doesn’t use me. If you get what I mean. I can do without sex. Good sex is great. But then again, no be food na. When the time comes to dump them, I know how to go about it,” she squealed.

Amara who is putting finishing touches to her new TV show added that she had to stay off the radar for a while to get things right.

READ MORE : https://unclesuru.com/2019/08/10/i-prefer-s3x-toys-to-real-men-says-amara-maduka/

Re: I Prefer S3x Toys To Real Men Says Amara Maduka by Aliencraft(m): 9:42am On Aug 10, 2019
Despite the amount of time wasted in fully editing and filtering the picture, see how horrifying these part of her body looks....just try to imagine how that part would look in reality without filters. angry

Re: I Prefer S3x Toys To Real Men Says Amara Maduka by daddytime(m): 9:43am On Aug 10, 2019
Because you are a toy obviously..
Re: I Prefer S3x Toys To Real Men Says Amara Maduka by izzou(m): 9:43am On Aug 10, 2019
grin

Her own loneliness is on another level entirely.... Which one is self-date? grin

Her self esteem went so low that she had to tell us about orgasm...

grin
Re: I Prefer S3x Toys To Real Men Says Amara Maduka by thesicilian: 9:46am On Aug 10, 2019
That's usually the case when 'the place' has become so bastardized by frequently use that 'real men' can no longer make any impact.
Re: I Prefer S3x Toys To Real Men Says Amara Maduka by Jayslicky: 9:53am On Aug 10, 2019
Ok. Next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Prefer S3x Toys To Real Men Says Amara Maduka by iamemmycece(m): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Aliencraft:
Despite the amount of time wasted in fully editing and filtering the picture, see how horrifying these part of her body looks....just try to imagine how that part would look in reality without filters. angry
Re: I Prefer S3x Toys To Real Men Says Amara Maduka by chiommy123(f): 11:02am On Aug 10, 2019
Yes we know this men cheat, lie, but pls pity them OK?

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Brought Me Into Comedy Industry- TAAOOMA (full Story) / A Man That Dares To Enter A Lion's Zoo See What Happens Next / Greenair Logistics Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.