Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) (79661 Views)

Two Dead Bodies Found Inside A Casket In Anambra With An Inscription(Graphics). / Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) / DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by Zyata9: 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by barinedan(m): 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
Will The Gold Casket Send The Dead Man To Heaven?

1 Like

Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by JudasNaCarrot: 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
Just negodu!

burying a dead man that has no feelings or even knowing that he is being buried in such expensive thing.

Please you people should allow guys exhume the casket and melt it for something useful for monetary benefit.... after all Buhari regime and his useless economic policies if at all he has one is biting too hard.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2019
Gold in the grave? Whoever thought of that must be crazy! h
selemo:
kudos bro...Black people pay more attention to the dead than the living.. angry angry angry angry
Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by Codes151(m): 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
How is it so hard to empty bones and take a gold coffin?

1 Like

Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by seunmohmoh(f): 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
enemyofprogress:
the name of the movie is the man who sawed tomorrow. Very interesting movie
The title of the movie is actually 'tomb raiders'
Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by pocohantas(f): 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
Diamond Ring- Part 3
Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by Afamed: 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
Aldebaran:

When I saw Tomb raider.... I thought it was the Game grin

But when I saw Delta... grin
Yes now, it was a game in Delta state
Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by naijadrivablog: 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
OJODEL10:
after stealing from the man when he was alive they still followed him to his grave to denied him of the only property him family gave to him. what a wicked world.

Maybe the thieves are those who lost their monies in Oceanic Bank and they want to get their pound of flesh gold.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by Ferdinandu(m): 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
Abeg allow the thieves to help their life. Which kind nonsense is this.

1 Like

Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by MillerJnr(m): 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
please i always ask, when are we gonna hear a single good news from delta state on nairaland? ?
Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by agro100(m): 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
Step by step on how to relocate to Canada with EXPRESS ENTRY and how to get Visa Invitation Letter to USA, EUROPE within 2 weeks without spending a dime on any agent.

For more details Check my signature
Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by yawehoverall: 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
Remigio22:
Okay

Data guy, your number is not reachable and it's not on WhatsApp
Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by mynaijadj(m): 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
Awon eyan Lana Croft...family Indiana Jones

1 Like

Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by babtoundey(m): 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
chiommy123:
If you want to rest in peace mind what you take to your grave

This sounds funny but it's very loaded with sense.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
Me too
MNDY:
I dey come... I will return to look for Nwakaimkpe's submission on the matter.
Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by Mrevildoer(m): 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
Again!

Thought I saw this on FP last week?
Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by InvertedHammer: 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
/
Gold?

Yeah right!

They went for baba's head.

/
Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by uuzba(m): 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
OJODEL10:
after stealing from the man when he was alive they still followed him to his grave to denied him of the only property him family gave to him. what a wicked world.
Maybe the man didn't help people when he was alive. That's why they keep stealing from him.
Remember this as you aspire to Success.
Don't make money and then build high fence around your house with bullet proof car and bodyguard to protect you
That is not life
Somebody will still steal everything.

1 Like

Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by uuzba(m): 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
Jmk9292:
Criminals turned archaeologists.... Too bad
Is the dead man using the gold?
Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by lexy2014: 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
cinoedhunter:
When you will use gold casket to bury person wey no fit do anything again. What do you expect with this hunger?

I think those people in that region have a big problem that is much beyond hunger.
Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by zenconcyrpto: 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
Hi! i'm Adam and i am the general coordinator of zencon crypto brokerage based in Istanbul Turkey and we're professionals in helping people like you turn up unimaginable profits without much stress and fear of losing your investment due to lack of knowledge, experience or chance as a result of tight schedule, please contact my email: zencon.agency@gmail.com for proofs and guidelines.
Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by lexy2014: 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
uuzba:

Maybe the man didn't help people when he was alive. That's why they keep stealing from him.
Remember this as you aspire to Success.
Don't make money and then build high fence around your house with bullet proof car and bodyguard to protect you
That is not life
Somebody will still steal everything.

First, that doesn't justify desecrating his grave. Second, whether he helped them or not, it wouldn't have changed anything. U forget 2 realise that that is d Niger delta except u aren't familiar with that area or Michael Ibru
Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by Blitz4real(m): 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
chiommy123:
If you want to rest in peace mind what you take to your grave
In Nigeria there is no peace of mind my brother even in ur grave they would still trouble you

1 Like

Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by 02Kebreal(m): 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
One of the reasons I love Islam and the Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by OlawaleBammie: 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
pocohantas:
Diamond Ring- Part 3
This ur dp eehn?? grin a no even knw wetin i find go der self. buh u look gorgeous sha.
Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by grandstar(m): 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
cinoedhunter:
When you will use gold casket to bury person wey no fit do anything again. What do you expect with this hunger?

This news just makes me very happy. It just shows the futility of life. Spending lavishly on the dead makes no sense at all.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by 1x2x3: 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
There is nothing like Gold gasket. Its just the color not real Gold.
Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by raphy(m): 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
tomb raiders ..is back staring Lara croft..
gold casket when people are starving..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally / Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) / NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.