Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,296 members, 7,954,179 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:44 PM

Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) (80694 Views)

Two Dead Bodies Found Inside A Casket In Anambra With An Inscription(Graphics). / Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) / DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by jrusky(m): 11:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
Buried a lifeless body with gold casket and you think such lifeless body will be left alone in the grave The boys will still come back and this time they will use more sophiscated machine to get what they are looking for.

Boys are hungry and such massive gold laying under the soil useless for living soul and useless for the dead man and you think boys will overlook it? Ok nah.

If the children love their father they should exhumed him now and remove that gold casket and place him on normal casket orelse one good day they will see their fathers body by the road side.

Vanity upon vanity.0

1 Like

Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by goat22: 12:04am On Aug 12, 2019
pocohantas:
Diamond Ring- Part 3
poco poco how mama ibile na? she don branch abriba?
Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 12, 2019
Hmm...the movie "diamond ring " comes to mind with this news.

I pray they experience what chidi (Teju babyface) experience in that movie. useless lazy youth.
How can they put in so much effort into such sacrilegious act rather than use it for something more decent and productive. I wonder at my fellow youth o. If me I can be doing one or two legit things to make ends meet as a single lady, no helper except God, I see no reason why every youth should not do same.

As a partime teacher, I hustle to do online biz to add to my job and as school is on hols, I stepped out the other day to a backery to look for sales rep/ bakery assistant job just to get busy this holidays. Why do other people not reason like that so the world can be a better place? Imagin "grave raiders" has it gotten to this?
God help our generation.
Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by ideylaff: 12:32am On Aug 12, 2019
saraki2019:
too bad, but why waste gold instead of feeding the money to the needies in the society, which is better for the dead

It’s all hyped up... hardly is anyone buried in gold...

It’s gold plated wood. No one can carry a gold casket with a dead body based on the size of gold required to make a casket

It will take a crane or forklift to carry the coffin

I’m very sure it’s gold plated

2 Likes

Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by Brain08(m): 12:59am On Aug 12, 2019
Who even foiled the operation? Pls allow them carry the coffin to marine base Ph for auction cos there's hunger in the land.
Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by jaszplus12(m): 1:21am On Aug 12, 2019
Techcrunchng:
I hope Angelina Jolie is among
As well as Indiana Jones!

1 Like

Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by 360command: 2:27am On Aug 12, 2019
Diamond ring comes to mind
Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:23am On Aug 12, 2019
Fulani Herdsmen Again Chaii
Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by Borntofuck: 5:30am On Aug 12, 2019
Good for them family,people are hungry while gold is in the ground
Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by Techcrunchng(m): 5:58am On Aug 12, 2019
jaszplus12:

As well as Indiana Jones!
grin

1 Like

Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by Facidio: 7:02am On Aug 12, 2019
That is a huge disrespect and desecration of the resting place of the Olorogun Michael Ibru. To those saying is waste of money to bury him in a golden casket, should dey have used mat to bury him.?........ The guys should try harder. Why go and steal a casket of 20 million when they can actually go for his bronze image values at 500 million that is in from of his mansion
Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by backbone503(m): 8:05am On Aug 12, 2019
I'm against any form of crime, but on this, I'm very indifferent.
Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by MisterKings(m): 8:41am On Aug 12, 2019
It's just senselessness.

I have made it clear. When I die wealthy no matter how wealthy I am. Do not waste my money.

On my wake keep and burial do not cook any stupid food. Let people come and cry and go. Its a sad event not a f***kin party

Dont bury me with any rubbish casket. Either dedicate my body to scientific research or bury it with a simple casket. Give the rest of the money to the orphanage

You will be wealthy and then die and people will now feel you need to be buried in a car or a gold casket. Thats stupidity
Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by Burruchaga71(m): 9:52am On Aug 12, 2019
Those guys need to try again maybe next time they will be successful.
Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by Jaysey(f): 10:04am On Aug 12, 2019
I wish they actually succeeded in the raid
Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by WER73: 11:30am On Aug 12, 2019
HELLO EVERYONE..SEASON IS HERE AGAIN FOR STRONG MINDERS..WE ARE BACK TO MAKE THOSE WHO BELIEVE HAPPY..NEVER YOU BE A VICTIM OF SCAMMERS..HERE IS YOUR WINNING SOURCE..NO SCAM..100% SURE WINNING..TESTED AND TRUSTED..NO CHANCE OF LOOSING..PLEASE NO PAYMENT AFTER..WE NEED ONLY 20 PEOPLE WHO IS INTERESTED..INBOX AND SUBSCRIBE FOR OUR NEXT GAME..CALL OR WHATSAPP
Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by Slimsly100(f): 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2019
Angelina Jolie. AKA tomb raider come and see ya disciples o. grin
Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by Slimsly100(f): 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
ideylaff:

It’s gold plated wood. No one can carry a gold casket with a dead body based on the size of gold required to make a casket

G, I hope say u Sabi say real gold, I mean original gold nor get weight? As in, e nor dey too heavy
Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by Advancedman(m): 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2019
ikorodureporta:
d real skull & gold diggaz cheesy
Treasure hunters

1 Like

Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by 9jaRealist: 2:49am On Aug 13, 2019
cinoedhunter:
When you will use gold casket to bury person wey no fit do anything again. What do you expect with this hunger?
foolbuster:
Ofcourse why wont they. How can you bury and waste such wealth in the name a gold coffin in the midst of all these hunger and poverty and expect to rest in peace.
Brain08:
Who even foiled the operation? Pls allow them carry the coffin to marine base Ph for auction cos there's hunger in the land.
Borntofuck:
Good for them family,people are hungry while gold is in the ground

Some Nigerians stay justifying criminality...
There are many other Africans poorer than Nigerians who don’t behave as lawless.

Meanwhile, when this man was alive (at least before his Parkinson's)...
He was one of the biggest philanthropists in Nigeria (and certainly to his people). SMH
>

1 Like

Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by 9jaRealist: 2:51am On Aug 13, 2019
MisterKings:
It's just senselessness.

I have made it clear. When I die wealthy no matter how wealthy I am. Do not waste my money.

On my wake keep and burial do not cook any stupid food. Let people come and cry and go. Its a sad event not a f***kin party

Dont bury me with any rubbish casket. Either dedicate my body to scientific research or bury it with a simple casket. Give the rest of the money to the orphanage

You will be wealthy and then die and people will now feel you need to be buried in a car or a gold casket. Thats stupidity

Not in our culture...
It is a celebration of your life.
>
Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by 9jaRealist: 2:53am On Aug 13, 2019
ideylaff:

Most likely...
>
Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by foolbuster: 9:09am On Aug 13, 2019
9jaRealist:

Some Nigerians stay justifying criminality...
There are many other Africans poorer than Nigerians who don’t behave as lawless.

Meanwhile, when this man was alive (at least before his Parkinson's)...
He was one of the biggest philanthropists in Nigeria (and certainly to his people). SMH
>
Nobody is justifying any criminality. We are condemning and discouraging this type of wastefulness.

1 Like

Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by MisterKings(m): 10:06am On Aug 13, 2019
9jaRealist:

Not in our culture...
It is a celebration of your life.
>

What if the person died early. Is that still celebration of life
Re: Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) by nwirinedu(m): 9:57am On Jul 30
Its obvious that there is a market for used caskets especially the metal plated ones.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize / Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) / Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.