Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

N30M Bounty: Gov Wike Announces The Capture Of Bobosky By Nigerian Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N30M Bounty: Gov Wike Announces The Capture Of Bobosky By Nigerian Army (285 Views)

Abuja Airport 2nd Runway: Wike Announces N825b Compensation For Indigenes / Bobosky: Wike Pays N30M Bounty / Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N30M Bounty: Gov Wike Announces The Capture Of Bobosky By Nigerian Army by FelixEchezona(m): 10:10am On Aug 10, 2019
"The Army has captured Bobosky of Gokana. I will pay the bounty that I promised to the Nigerian Army, Wike said". In his speech, "I am ready to pay any amount to ensure that they arrest anyone who generates insecurity in Rivers State. Less than 24 hours after Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike placed a N30million bounty on notorious cultist, Bobosky of Gokana, the Nigerian Army has captured him, with Governor Wike confirming that he will redeem the pledge. [ 319 more words ]
https://megafetch.com/n30m-bounty-gov-wike-announces-the-capture-of-bobosky-by-nigerian-army/

(1) (Reply)

"Alayi Bridge 'll Be Captured In 2020 Budget",Sen. Kalu Graces Yam Fest In Alayi / El-zakzaky Speaks From India, Says Buhari Is A Liar / Majority Of Nigerians Are Poor – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.