Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups (62158 Views)

Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) / Bobosky: Wike Pays N30M Bounty / Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups by Goodwills: 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
The Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike on Thursday promised to give N30 million to anyone who will give useful information that will lead to the arrest of those who killed a Director with the Rivers State Government during the Choba crisis and a notorious criminal called Bobrisky in Gokana Local Government Area.

Wike made the pledge on Thursday when he handed over 40 Patrol Vans fitted with Communication Gadgets to Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad (FSARS), See 4 Eye, Police Anti-Kidnapping, Police Anti-Cultism, Federal Road Safety Corps and Eagle Crime at the Government House Port Harcourt.

Wike also declared that the state government was fully prepared to tackle insecurity and would do everything required to protect lives and property, declaring that the state government had proscribed all youth groups operating in the state because they had been hijacked by cultists.

“Rivers State Government is fully prepared and will do everything required to protect lives and property. Without the protection of lives and property, there will be no governance and development.

“We are one State that has suffered neglect from the Federal Government in terms of support to fight insecurity. They have refused to pay back funds that we used in constructing Federal projects. But that will not stop us from intervening when the need arises”, he said.

The Governor said that he resolved to increase the support to the security agencies because of the successes recorded by Operation Sting.

He regretted that cultists had taken over youth groups across the State, necessitating the state government proscribing all youth Ggroups.

“Anybody operating under a youth body henceforth will be arrested by security agencies. Before you contest for any youth body’s leadership, you must send the names to the DSS and Police for screening. If they are cultists, we will not allow them to operate,” he said.

Wike said that the vehicles and gunboats donated to the security agencies must be deployed to secure Rivers State.

Source:
https://odinceblog.com/i-will-give-n30-million-to-anyone-who-will-help-us-arrest-bobrisky-gov-wike/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups by WildChild00(m): 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
grin

Which of the bobrisky again....... The omo' boy turned women wrapper. shocked

109 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups by Amuocha: 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
Bobrsisky

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups by tonye33(m): 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
Is there another risky Bob?

29 Likes

Re: Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups by Odetokun3(m): 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
I think say na that gay!

This bobrisky is more risky than the bobrisky i know.

159 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups by helinues: 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
Wike should make things clear.. Mtcheew

I thought Wike was talking about Bobrisky he/her

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 08, 2019
I thought it was the Bobrisky we all know in Lagos. I don pack handcuff and my stun gun ready to storm his house before I read it was another Bobrisky in Rivers..

$30 million gone just like that. Very disappointing

311 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups by Okoroawusa: 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
Wike please be specific...There is only one Bobrisky

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups by johnmartus(m): 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
Evidence that this man not in control dash money out like father Christmas.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups by Vulcanheph(m): 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
Thank God say No be the bobrisky wey we know.......if not boys For don turn Vigilante finish.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups by daddytime(m): 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2019
Mtcheeeww

I thought it was our very own Bob the builder.

At this rate, na Toto Decay for arrest and hand am over to Wiked.

43 Likes

Re: Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups by 1shortblackboy: 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2019
Make boys no go Jack bobrisky from Lagos carry go PH go give wike o.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups by dynicks(m): 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2019
Why OP in collaboration with wike go just dey use person play anyhow;? When i had already organized myself so as to go make a serious manhunt for the one ND only bobriski disturbing the air space ....

Chai! See me see 30million!!

Local creature looks highly vexed nd disappointed..!!

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups by Guestlander: 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups by jlinkd78(m): 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
Wike is doing his best to stamp out cultism

8 Likes

Re: Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups by gift2xl: 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
30million, when u give information, u will also be questioned, if not well defended ur likely to be arrested.

11 Likes

Re: Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
Was almost happy and jubilating that the idiot who calls himself a gay and has been making front page on this forum will be finally arrested.
Disappointed to discover its another person.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups by Optional09: 10:28pm On Aug 08, 2019
badboywizzy:
Was almost happy and jubilating that the idiot who calls himself a gay and has been making front page on this forum will be finally arrested.
Disappointed to discover its another person.
me too
Re: Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups by Roon9(m): 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
Bloggers sef grin

4 Likes

Re: Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
will this stop the killings in the state? I think gov't should work on the families. ..most parents derive joy that their kids are cultist n used it to threaten n harass other parents whose kids don't belong. ...I pray God should intervene.

1 Like

Re: Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2019
It appears WIKE takes SNUFF...
I have to start imbibing such
Re: Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups by Rochasstatue(f): 12:05am On Aug 09, 2019
Wow...

Thought wicked Wike wanted to shag bobrisky!

1 Like

Re: Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups by abbaashiru(m): 3:25am On Aug 09, 2019
Even if bobrisky na my brother I go make so dem go catch am go bail am with 5 million out of the moneey

1 Like

Re: Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups by SOFTENGR: 5:17am On Aug 09, 2019
I be wan go catch bobrisky wey I know b4 I com see say na bobrisky wey dey very very risky.
Mtchew, who wan risk him life?

1 Like

Re: Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups by vincentjk(m): 5:21am On Aug 09, 2019
Lmao
Re: Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups by vincentjk(m): 5:23am On Aug 09, 2019
What did he do?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups by papaput2(m): 5:34am On Aug 09, 2019
This is very risky o please Mr Governor. .use another format to address this issue

gay bobrisky life is in danger now nigerian eyes dey red o some people won't read to understand others won't care to understand or give a f...k about understanding before dem go carry d wrong risky

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups by Lerio(m): 7:00am On Aug 09, 2019
I will add another 30 million on that for whoever will arrest the abnormal bobrisky

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu / Abacha Loot: Mahmoud Abacha Reacts / Wike Plays Host To Tinubu At Rivers State Government House (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.