Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,072 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims (4895 Views)

Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending / Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins / 2019 NNPC Recruitment 'Discriminatory' As Lawyer Threatens To Drag NNPC To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Charleys: 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2019
teebaxy:
I know that Christians have a specific date for there festival.... I will believe only if you can tell me the date for Ileya festival next year

Google it
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by uniquehealth: 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
If a Nigerian youth can be spitting this out, then we have a long journey to go before Nigeria can be developed!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Charleys: 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
No one has been able to prove me wrong
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Ruthless1(f): 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Charleys: 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ruthless1:
https://rubeecharms.com/

When are they paying?
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by nengibo: 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
Person dey expect salary on 10th, well done

2 Likes

Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Charleys: 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
nengibo:
Person dey expect salary on 10th, well done

July salary.

1 Like

Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by nengibo: 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
Charleys:

July salary.
Na government work na, u should know the drill instead of bringing religion into it

1 Like

Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Tomjazzy2: 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2019
OP, I do hope you've realised why people are reacting to your post, the way they are?

Trust me, they would have been very sympathetic towards you if you had only stuck to probing why they failed to pay up till date, considering it's a festive season.

Incase you haven't noticed, payments for npower happens more on the 15th of the following month. This isn't a mere coincidence. Some people have designed it so for their selfish gains

3 Likes

Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by crackhouse(m): 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
If it was Jonathan that is the president u will say it's Jonathan because he's a Christian he's punishing Muslims bla bla bla..... but now it's Buhari so I wonder who's doing you bad now. Is it still Jonathan?

2 Likes

Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by lookingfly: 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
Charleys:
I can remember last year December the stipends was paid on the 24th of December. Considering that the whole of that week was holidays. I can remember my friend jumping because he had been looking for money to enjoy Christmas but he had none.

So then came sallah, they did not pay, but I said nothing because I thought maybe it was because it was a lesser sallah.

Now this Sallah has come and Npower has not paid,and today is the 10th.

The people in Npower have been there and are subtly punishing Muslims with their payments.

I can not believe they could do this until I see it with my eyes. My request is that they should be more Muslims posted to the position of top Npower officials so that our payments can be given to the Beneficiaries on time.

The Npower situation room has failed again with jts bias and should be cleaned to make way for capable people.

Everyone should be treated fairly for we are all one.

Eid-el Kabir.
which kind mumu thread be this....no sense for this thing you post

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by BrutusOj(m): 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lol..I know the Christians receiving the stipend won't counter this school of thought at all... cheesy cheesy all man need the change.
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
you should be blaming NPower and not attaching religious sentiment to your complain.

Besides do u even know whether FG has released money to them for this month?

1 Like

Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Charleys: 6:27am On Aug 11, 2019
uniquehealth:
If a Nigerian youth can be spitting this out, then we have a long journey to go before Nigeria can be developed!
have you been paid?
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Charleys: 6:37am On Aug 11, 2019
Muslims deserved to be paid before sallah the same way Christians were paid on the day before Christmas.

Muslims deserves to be treated equally. The Npower situation room has been compromised. How can one celebrate sallah empty handed.

They did this same thing on the last sallah and they are doing it again this Sallah but they paid Christian's the day before Easter.

Let me explain myself. Christians are paid the day before their celebration (even though it's a public holiday) but Muslims are not paid at all.

So the payment favours Christian's instead of Muslims when they deserve it.

Happy Eid.
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Commentor: 7:01am On Aug 11, 2019
Charleys:

Christians can stomach the hate unlike we muslims.

You are not a Muslim.

I hope as strife continues in the country your family would be protected from it.
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Commentor: 7:02am On Aug 11, 2019
lookingfly:
which kind mumu thread be this....no sense for this thing you post

He's not a Muslim.

Go through his previous posts.
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Commentor: 7:03am On Aug 11, 2019
uniquehealth:

Look through his previous posts to understand the kind of person the OP is.
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Charleys: 7:06am On Aug 11, 2019
Commentor:

You are not a Muslim.

I hope as strife continues in the country your family would be protected from it.

Have I ever said I was a Muslim? I'm fighting for the people.
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Commentor: 7:22am On Aug 11, 2019
Charleys:

Have I ever said I was a Muslim? I'm fighting for the people.

Why not ask that Christians shouldn't be paid ahead of time?

Why not add that pagan holidays be recognised similarly?
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Sylviaokeke4me(f): 7:49am On Aug 11, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5353288/long-rich-long-poor

Become An Online Global Business Man Or woman With Longrich, A Very Sweet Business Model That Gives Freedom And Abundance Lifestyle.

Using Just Your Mobile Phone.

Click the link above to know more
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Firebomber: 10:24am On Aug 11, 2019
Charleys:
Equity and justice is what he's asking for. There are so many Muslims expecting to enjoy sallah with that money but it hasn't been paid, but Npower paid on the 24th December evening to Christmas.

What's the deal

I could remember some years back, after buhari was elected he didn't pay any civil servant salary till January... And even there are some state government that didn't pay there civil servant on December and they are Muslim so what are you saying
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by lookingfly: 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
Commentor:

He's not a Muslim.

Go through his previous posts.
wether he is a Muslim or not, there is no sense in it. Why ask for more Muslims to be at the top positions or what will the so called Christian heads gain if they deliberately delay payment during sallah celebrations. Last month stipend was delayed too, so last month was sallah too? People like the op is why Nigeria is where it is today, religious and ethnic sentiments will finally destroy this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Charleys: 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2019
Are you happy now
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Charleys: 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2019
Countdown
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by acc2020(m): 3:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
Instead of querying the reason for the delay in payment, someone is here blabbing. Must we attach religious coloration to everything we do! I think those in charge of Npower must wakeup to thier responsibilities and stop this unnecessary delays in payment. Must volunteers complain every month before they are paid. Enuogh of the delays in payment. We are yet to hear from the vice president on the so much talks about Npower Ehancement Programe before the general election. Election has come and gone yet nothing has been held as regards that.
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Charleys: 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
This is true
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by lunacol(m): 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2019
acc2020:
Instead of querying the reason for the delay in payment, someone is here blabbing. Must we attach religious coloration to everything we do! I think those in charge of Npower must wakeup to thier responsibilities and stop this unnecessary delays in payment. Must volunteers complain every month before they are paid. Enuogh of the delays in payment. We are yet to hear from the vice president on the so much talks about Npower Ehancement Programe before the general election. Election has come and gone yet nothing has been held as regards that.
They are negotiating with States and private sectors to engage 2016 set.I doubt if some states will agree to such arrangement because of inability to pay already existing state workforce as at when due.
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Alex21(m): 9:20am On Aug 14, 2019
Francisayo:

Shame on u for this.....I just wonder sometimes how some people reason, must u attribute everything to religion
Can't we just live in peace in this country without having issues relating to religion?
Im more sad for this thrash to be coming out from a youth, we are really on a long thing in this country..
See d solution you're proffering to d problem....Shame on u
that's the problem with our youth and most of the people lamenting like this don't even go to their ppa at all so their less concern all they're after is to condemn the FG n relating it to religious
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Charleys: 10:35am On Aug 14, 2019
Alex21:
that's the problem with our youth and most of the people lamenting like this don't even go to their ppa at all so their less concern all they're after is to condemn the FG n relating it to religious

It's not about the FG, it's about people in the FG. grin
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Charleys: 6:57am On Aug 15, 2019
K

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lng Recruitment Details / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At FBN General Insurance Limited / Spdc Jv/petan Graduate Internship For 6th Batch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.