Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims (4896 Views)

Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending / Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins / 2019 NNPC Recruitment 'Discriminatory' As Lawyer Threatens To Drag NNPC To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Charleys: 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
Lalasticlala this should have made front page by now.
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Charleys: 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
Today is the first day of hijirah 1441 in the Islamic calendar.
And the end of the month but Npower has not paid stipends.
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Charleys: 7:09am On Nov 11, 2019
Eid El Mawlid to all muslims this is a time for sober reflection.
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Charleys: 7:57am On Nov 11, 2019
As we celebrate, let us not forget that we are one
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Charleys: 11:34am On Nov 11, 2019
Remember this day.
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by abuuthmaan: 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
you haven't still been paid?
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Charleys: 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
abuuthmaan:
you haven't still been paid?

Right now as we celebrate the prophet, have you been paid?
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Charleys: 9:10am On Jul 31, 2020
I use to think it so but now I know
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Charleys: 9:13am On Jul 31, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Charleys: 9:14am On Apr 04, 2022
Two years later, the truth holds sway.
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by aylive02(m): 9:31am On Apr 04, 2022
Charleys:
[s][/s]I can remember last year December the stipends was paid on the 24th of December. Considering that the whole of that week was holidays. I can remember my friend jumping because he had been looking for money to enjoy Christmas but he had none.

So then came sallah, they did not pay, but I said nothing because I thought maybe it was because it was a lesser sallah.

Now this Sallah has come and Npower has not paid,and today is the 10th.

The people in Npower have been there and are subtly punishing Muslims with their payments.

I can not believe they could do this until I see it with my eyes. My request is that they should be more Muslims posted to the position of top Npower officials so that our payments can be given to the Beneficiaries on time.

The Npower situation room has failed again with jts bias and should be cleaned to make way for capable people.

Everyone should be treated fairly for we are all one.

Eid-el Kabir.
Edited:As we celebrate Eid El mawlid. We haven't been paid to celebrate it.

Edited again today July 30,2020.
This has been proven to be true.
. [s][/s]

Gutter talk
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by foreveryoung1515(f): 9:32am On Apr 04, 2022
Charleys:
Two years later, the truth holds sway.
Are you even educated at all? You're just a minute drive from becoming a terrori.st like your brothers.
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by dayabiuuku: 10:36am On Apr 04, 2022
You got a point but the major problem is that Islamic calendar is not fixed like the Christian Gregorian calendar

December 25 is fixed constant. It doesn't change

But if Muslims celebrate Eid El Kabir on August 23 this year, it will shift to another date next year that is the major problem

#ItIsWell!
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by TemmyT002(m): 10:44am On Apr 04, 2022
Lol. You are saying nonsense.
They didn't pay us through Christmas and New Year. They paid in January.
I was even waiting for them to pay quickly because of Muslim fast but they didn't.
Mention people who got paid before December 25.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lng Recruitment Details / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At FBN General Insurance Limited / Spdc Jv/petan Graduate Internship For 6th Batch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.