Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,213 members, 7,957,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:23 PM

37 People Killed As Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Chad - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 37 People Killed As Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Chad (20675 Views)

Young Graduate Killed In Nasarawa Community As Farmers Clash Over Land Dispute / Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Ogun, 4 Dead, 2 Policemen Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 37 People Killed As Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Chad by simpacy: 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
Herdsmen are menace to Africa, killing humans to protect their cows.
Re: 37 People Killed As Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Chad by Sylraph1: 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
Seriously...

Why not set a friendly Matc btwh 9ja Fulani herdsmen and Chad Fulani herdsmen
E go make sense ooo grin

1 Like

Re: 37 People Killed As Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Chad by DameB(f): 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
African Union should quickly ban Herding of any kind of animal.
If you love herding so much ... kindly go back to 14th century and stop constituting nuisance in 2019!!

It's so annoying and you hear the rich who own these cows ( but don't roam the streets and sleep in the bush ) saying it's their culture and heritage.... What cultural value does this bring to the African table
Re: 37 People Killed As Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Chad by coolmarvy: 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
Fulani herdsmen like MTN, everywhere they go.
Re: 37 People Killed As Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Chad by Emmanuel226(m): 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
wen i see d headline i tink say na for one northern state for Nigeria wey e happen self grin
Re: 37 People Killed As Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Chad by Emmanuel226(m): 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2019
those of u sayng everything herdsmen, pls i am writing names of noise makers in dis forum o, do not say u were not warned grin
Re: 37 People Killed As Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Chad by Emmanuel226(m): 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2019
soon dem go dey clash with boko haram and militants grin
Re: 37 People Killed As Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Chad by Emmanuel226(m): 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2019
well dat will not stop west ham frm beating man cit today grin
Re: 37 People Killed As Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Chad by omobaba1759: 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
where's the cows ?
Re: 37 People Killed As Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Chad by foreshore(m): 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
GistMore7:
At least 37 people have been killed amid fresh inter-communal clashes in northeast Chad between farmers and camel herders.

President Idriss Deby Itno while speaking to reporters in the capital N’Djamena said inter-communal conflict had become a “national concern”.

“Three days ago, 37 Chadians were killed in Ouaddai [region] as a result of inter-communal conflicts,” he said. In May, dozens of people were killed and wounded amid clashes in the country’s eastern Sila province between Arab herders and Ouaddai farmers, according to Chadian news reports. Ouaddai is a strategic region located on the borders with Sudan.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/37-people-killed-as-herdsmen-and-farmers-clash-in-chad

Nigeria has exported that commodity to another country
Re: 37 People Killed As Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Chad by 1x2x3: 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2019
biobab23:
I was setting a voice recognition password for my new phone and a dog nearby barked and ran away. Now I'm still looking for that dog to unlock my phone.

Lame!!! You have to voice your password several times before it can even register.
Re: 37 People Killed As Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Chad by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
Who call herdsmen herenow?
GistMore7:
At least 37 people have been killed amid fresh inter-communal clashes in northeast Chad between farmers and camel herders.

President Idriss Deby Itno while speaking to reporters in the capital N’Djamena said inter-communal conflict had become a “national concern”.

“Three days ago, 37 Chadians were killed in Ouaddai [region] as a result of inter-communal conflicts,” he said. In May, dozens of people were killed and wounded amid clashes in the country’s eastern Sila province between Arab herders and Ouaddai farmers, according to Chadian news reports. Ouaddai is a strategic region located on the borders with Sudan.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/37-people-killed-as-herdsmen-and-farmers-clash-in-chad
Re: 37 People Killed As Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Chad by googi: 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
biobab23:
I was setting a voice recognition password for my new phone and a dog nearby barked and ran away. Now I'm still looking for that dog to unlock my phone.

My gosh.

This guy got me laughing. Anyway no need to call you funny man or something that maybe misinterpreted.
Re: 37 People Killed As Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Chad by prigoz(m): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
It is a lie, it is not herd men, it is Evans.
Re: 37 People Killed As Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Chad by AngelicBeing: 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
sassysure:
Buhari cousins grin
Wetin coinsyn us in this matter?
Mtcheeew
Hian shocked

Re: 37 People Killed As Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Chad by koboko69: 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
franchasng:
Its a lie, I don't believe it, it is PDP sponsoring them in Chad to put enemity between Nigerian government and the government of Chad and to stop Chadian government from joining in the fight against Boko Haram because they dont want President Buhari led government to take credit of ending Boko Haram insurgency they failed to curb. Herdsmen are peaceful people that go about their animal herding business in peace angry - APC National leader Bola Tinubu

These are IPOB members trying to destabilize Nigeria in order to achieve their sinister motive of dividing Nigeria. The Chadian army arrested the leader of the so called herdsmen and his name was Okonkwo Emeka Chike - APC Presidential Spokesman Gaba Shehu

Out of 20 of the so called armed herdsmen, 15 were Igbos, it tells a lot about what is happening in Nigeria - Abike Dabiri

Very dumb...

Association of first to comment - Wole Soyinka
Re: 37 People Killed As Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Chad by AngelicBeing: 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
franchasng:
Its a lie, I don't believe it, it is PDP sponsoring them in Chad to put enemity between Nigerian government and the government of Chad and to stop Chadian government from joining in the fight against Boko Haram because they dont want President Buhari led government to take credit of ending Boko Haram insurgency they failed to curb. Herdsmen are peaceful people that go about their animal herding business in peace angry - APC National leader Bola Tinubu

These are IPOB members trying to destabilize Nigeria in order to achieve their sinister motive of dividing Nigeria. The Chadian army arrested the leader of the so called herdsmen and his name was Okonkwo Emeka Chike - APC Presidential Spokesman Gaba Shehu

Out of 20 of the so called armed herdsmen, 15 were Igbos, it tells a lot about what is happening in Nigeria - Abike Dabiri
Hian grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 37 People Killed As Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Chad by able20(m): 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
anambraamaka:
Wahala everywhere
Na Buhari's next level back fires
Re: 37 People Killed As Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Chad by Nature8(m): 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2019
Re: 37 People Killed As Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Chad by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hian shocked

Are they not his brothers again cheesy
Re: 37 People Killed As Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Chad by AngelicBeing: 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
sassysure:

Are they not his brothers again cheesy
tongue

Re: 37 People Killed As Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Chad by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
Biritiko:

Who said they’re from Nigeria?
Don’t be stupid
The post clearly says Arab camel herders .
All these Igbos sef

The Fulani in Nigeria are not Nigerians
Re: 37 People Killed As Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Chad by snipernigga(m): 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
Did you see any cow there? After all Evans was in Ghana. �
Re: 37 People Killed As Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Chad by Gynecomastia: 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
African Union should quickly ban Herding of any kind of animal.
If you love herding so much ... kindly go back to 14th century and stop constituting nuisance in 2019!!

Re: 37 People Killed As Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Chad by nickxtra(m): 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
Thisis2raw:
Fulani herd men going international
Obasanjo said it is a West African fulanization agenda. If he saw it before, it's because he had privileged information which you and I do not have
Re: 37 People Killed As Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Chad by Thisis2raw(m): 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
nickxtra:
Obasanjo said it is a West African fulanization agenda. If he saw it before, it's because he had privileged information which you and I do not have
and some ignorant ones where abusing him for speaking the truth
Re: 37 People Killed As Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Chad by alfsalami: 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
Here PDP and friends said its because PMB is in charge !
Re: 37 People Killed As Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Chad by follock007(m): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
every-time they talk about a death it is likely to resemble something that is related to what i just heard. even when i don't see it, there's two unseen couple always bringing me the bad news for the past 4 years. i have complained about this people yet they are growing more potentially familiar everyday so much that they possess my will power plus immunity so that if they so decide i could go crazy while they are immune. all they do is comment, comment and be the first to do so...

SOMEBODY HELP ME!
Re: 37 People Killed As Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Chad by alshalz(m): 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
Biritiko:

Who said they’re from Nigeria?
Don’t be stupid
The post clearly says Arab camel herders .
All these Igbos sef
Some slaves are irredeemable,anyone against your masters is Ipob,even if the report mentioned fulani ,Yoruba musilemshe will find a way and drag Ipob/Igbo/Evans into it but i understand SLAVES must please their Masters all the time.Continue!
Re: 37 People Killed As Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Chad by Problemkid1: 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
sassysure:
Buhari cousins grin
Wetin coinsyn us in this matter?
Mtcheeew
Me sef tire oo grin grin buhari cousins they slay for another man's land. Wetin come consern us now if them dey slay grin grin
Re: 37 People Killed As Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Chad by Biritiko: 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
alshalz:
Some slaves are irredeemable,anyone against your masters is Ipob,even if the report mentioned fulani ,Yoruba musilemshe will find a way and drag Ipob/Igbo/Evans into it but i understand SLAVES must please their Masters all the time.Continue!
A pained ipobian spotted at close range .
Atiku slave
Re: 37 People Killed As Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Chad by Problemkid1: 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
franchasng:

Arrant nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Muhammad Bayero, Village Head In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) / "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] / 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.