Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,991 members, 7,956,702 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:05 PM

Naval Officers Tortured Security Guard To Death For Stealing Jewellery(Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Naval Officers Tortured Security Guard To Death For Stealing Jewellery(Pics) (2067 Views)

Suspected Hoodlums Hacks Security Guard To Death In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) / Man Brutalized By Naval Officers In Lagos, For Parking His Car Near Their Fence / Naval Officers Descend On Thief After Robbing Young Girl At Christmas Event.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naval Officers Tortured Security Guard To Death For Stealing Jewellery(Pics) by Explorers(m): 11:33am On Aug 10, 2019
A security guard at a residence on Gabriel Okoyi Street, Ikate-Lekki, Springbay Estate, Lagos State, Bitrus Peter, has died from injuries he reportedly sustained in the hands of two naval ratings.

The 29-year-old man was reportedly beaten up by the naval ratings and two security guards on the order of one Seun, a tenant at a house manned by Peter.

City Round learnt that Seun accused the deceased of stealing a piece of his jewellery and invited the naval officers attached to a landlord on the estate to probe him.

It was gathered that Peter led the naval ratings to a man he sold the necklace to for N40,000, but the man also claimed to have resold it N100, 000. The money was said to have been recovered from the man.

Afterwards, the naval ratings and two of the estate guards stripped Peter half-naked and descended on him heavily in Seun’s presence.

He reportedly went unconscious when one of the officers booted him in the head.

Peter’s younger brother, James, who is also a guard in one of the houses on the estate, told our correspondent that he got wind of the incident from a friend and he rushed to the scene.

He said the assailants and Seun ran away by the time he arrived there, adding that he and a relative rushed Peter to the Lagos Island General Hospital where he later died.

The native of Tafa Balewa Local Government Area of Bauchi State is survived by a wife and a five-year-old girl.

https://punchng.com/naval-ratings-torture-guard-to-death-for-stealing-jewellery/

Re: Naval Officers Tortured Security Guard To Death For Stealing Jewellery(Pics) by kings59: 11:36am On Aug 10, 2019
So Naval officers too have joined. It is remaining only Airforce to join the gang.

Police, Army, EFCC, Custom, DSS, SARS, FRSC, and now Navy.

Police arrest you for not paying #100 as a bus driver

Rankless army man embarrasses you in public for wearing camouflage

EFCC arrests you just because you are not an APC member

Custom seizes your bag of rice just because you don't wanna drop something reasonable

DSS arrests you just because you protested without using Guns and sophisticated weapons.

SARS arrests you just because you are looking exquisite and fresh.

FRSC arrests you just because they are short sighted. I tied the waist seat belt and you tell me to park. " where were you when they said if you can't use the cross seat belt, you should use the waist seat belt"

We are no longer safe in this country.

11 Likes

Re: Naval Officers Tortured Security Guard To Death For Stealing Jewellery(Pics) by Himmler: 11:39am On Aug 10, 2019
When you see all these retired soldiers and police looking so miserable in their lives, you won't know the amount of curses that are following them because of their wicked actions when they were in active service

2 Likes

Re: Naval Officers Tortured Security Guard To Death For Stealing Jewellery(Pics) by izzou(m): 11:40am On Aug 10, 2019
The day any of my children joins the Nigerian military is the very same day I'll disown them

I can't train my kids only for them to become monsters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naval Officers Tortured Security Guard To Death For Stealing Jewellery(Pics) by Treasure17(m): 11:42am On Aug 10, 2019
What kind of inhumane disposition is this for goodness sake.

1 Like

Re: Naval Officers Tortured Security Guard To Death For Stealing Jewellery(Pics) by tillaman(m): 11:53am On Aug 10, 2019
No one deserves this treatment
Re: Naval Officers Tortured Security Guard To Death For Stealing Jewellery(Pics) by madmohamed(m): 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
Explorers:
A security guard at a residence on Gabriel Okoyi Street, Ikate-Lekki, Springbay Estate, Lagos State, Bitrus Peter, has died from injuries he reportedly sustained in the hands of two naval ratings.

The 29-year-old man was reportedly beaten up by the naval ratings and two security guards on the order of one Seun, a tenant at a house manned by Peter.

City Round learnt that Seun accused the deceased of stealing a piece of his jewellery and invited the naval officers attached to a landlord on the estate to probe him.

It was gathered that Peter led the naval ratings to a man he sold the necklace to for N40,000, but the man also claimed to have resold it N100, 000. The money was said to have been recovered from the man.

Afterwards, the naval ratings and two of the estate guards stripped Peter half-naked and descended on him heavily in Seun’s presence.

He reportedly went unconscious when one of the officers booted him in the head.

Peter’s younger brother, James, who is also a guard in one of the houses on the estate, told our correspondent that he got wind of the incident from a friend and he rushed to the scene.

He said the assailants and Seun ran away by the time he arrived there, adding that he and a relative rushed Peter to the Lagos Island General Hospital where he later died.

The native of Tafa Balewa Local Government Area of Bauchi State is survived by a wife and a five-year-old girl.

https://punchng.com/naval-ratings-torture-guard-to-death-for-stealing-jewellery/
weaked people when boko Haram kill them u want me to have sinpaty for them. This animals are more than arm robbers

1 Like

Re: Naval Officers Tortured Security Guard To Death For Stealing Jewellery(Pics) by Aldebaran(m): 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
Crazy angry
Re: Naval Officers Tortured Security Guard To Death For Stealing Jewellery(Pics) by armadeo(m): 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
Himmler:
When you see all these retired soldiers and police looking so miserable in their lives, you won't know the amount of curses that are following them because of their wicked actions when they were in active service

This is truth. Even things you had no hand in, curses will be rained down on you on a daily basis. It must touch.

Check them all out on of them fare well in the end.
Re: Naval Officers Tortured Security Guard To Death For Stealing Jewellery(Pics) by BlackfireX: 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
Boko haram are you seeing them
Re: Naval Officers Tortured Security Guard To Death For Stealing Jewellery(Pics) by somehow: 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
izzou:
The day any of my children joins the Nigerian military is the very same day I'll disown them

I can't train my kids only for them to become monsters

you mean all security men are doing this?
Re: Naval Officers Tortured Security Guard To Death For Stealing Jewellery(Pics) by Abortedfetus(m): 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2019
The disciples namesake.
Peter and James.

They thought he was one the apostles.

Persecute him.
Re: Naval Officers Tortured Security Guard To Death For Stealing Jewellery(Pics) by JubrinElSudan: 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
Can we get over this week already? The kind of security personnels induced deaths we witnessed this week eh
Re: Naval Officers Tortured Security Guard To Death For Stealing Jewellery(Pics) by Kendumazy(m): 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Naval Officers Tortured Security Guard To Death For Stealing Jewellery(Pics) by Nmezor(f): 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
Wat an awful story, I just tire for this country undecided
Re: Naval Officers Tortured Security Guard To Death For Stealing Jewellery(Pics) by Fourwinds: 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
Look at their barbaric acts... They hardly stand Boko Haram

(1) (Reply)

Disturbing: Family Members Of “one-chance” Victims Speak. - Pictures / RIP! Groom Died 11 Days After Married- Eyewitness. PHOTOS & VIDEO / Father And Son Rape 23yr Old Lady For Refusing To Convert To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.