Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,553 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Drugs Now Hidden In Onions, Becareful When Helping Anyone To Carry Stuff - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drugs Now Hidden In Onions, Becareful When Helping Anyone To Carry Stuff (40869 Views)

NDLEA Seizes 5000kg Skunk Hidden In Gas Tanker (Photos) / 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph / Lady Caught With Pieces Of Clothes Hidden In Her Vagina In A Boutique (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drugs Now Hidden In Onions, Becareful When Helping Anyone To Carry Stuff by ntyce(m): 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ok
Re: Drugs Now Hidden In Onions, Becareful When Helping Anyone To Carry Stuff by stagger: 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
davodyguy:

It's good to help.

2 years ago, I was on my way to Sydney Australia, when a colleague called me to assist on dropping something for his sister based in Wentworthville in New South Wales.

I collected the clothes at the MMA1 and delivered to her in Sydney. Guess what, in return she cooked food that lasted me all through my stay in Australia till I returned to Nigeria.

Talk about Rice, vegetables, Amala, Eba, Semo, etc.

I didn't spend 1 cent on feeding.

It's good to help trustworthy people

You are simply a modern-day mugu! I won't say more.

2 Likes

Re: Drugs Now Hidden In Onions, Becareful When Helping Anyone To Carry Stuff by uboma(m): 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Not even about travelling out alone. Anytime i travel within the country, I don't collect luggage or parcel from known and unknown persons

Same here. I am also very careful accepting requests from persons to ride with me in my car.

1 Like

Re: Drugs Now Hidden In Onions, Becareful When Helping Anyone To Carry Stuff by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ok surgeon 101 have started see u at lab...
Winningways01:
sad

The best way to move drugs how is surgical insertion in the bone marrow tongue
Re: Drugs Now Hidden In Onions, Becareful When Helping Anyone To Carry Stuff by Achz(m): 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
Winningways01:
sad

Please throw more light cool
Winningways01:
sad

Please throw more light
Re: Drugs Now Hidden In Onions, Becareful When Helping Anyone To Carry Stuff by SKhanmi: 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
davodyguy:

It's good to help.

Good you said trustworthy. I don't deem anybody trustworthy enough when it involves places like Singapore & Saudi Arabia

1 Like

Re: Drugs Now Hidden In Onions, Becareful When Helping Anyone To Carry Stuff by Jabioro: 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
Onions wey used to be heavy like dead body..help qwa!

1 Like

Re: Drugs Now Hidden In Onions, Becareful When Helping Anyone To Carry Stuff by MrAAA(m): 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
Funmmyastic:
What is this?Drugs in onions!This is gross.The end is near.
Just imagine,very soon they will be hiding it inside bread,yam the list is endless.But how did they get to know that the stuff is inside those onions?

Through scan. Objects of the same properties or type should bring results of nearly the same when scanned with different x-ray devices. Any alterations of expected result becomes suspicious.
Some even hide it inside metals as spare parts.

1 Like

Re: Drugs Now Hidden In Onions, Becareful When Helping Anyone To Carry Stuff by SKhanmi: 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
sylve11:

you might on a sunday afternoon after church service when your pastor has sounded it clear and loud from em' Alhuja speakers that it pays to do good. cool

Lol,No right thinking pastor would allow a fellow albeit different wolf amidst his sheep
Re: Drugs Now Hidden In Onions, Becareful When Helping Anyone To Carry Stuff by AngelicBeing: 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
stagger:

You are simply a modern-day mugu! I won't say more.
As in, I choose not to believe what the guy said, carry a parcel for someone and board the plane with it, with the way people are desperate to make money at all cost, not me, the only help l can render is, I will be the one to buy whatever you want, give me the names of the items and I will buy them myself, l don't trust anyone on planet earth, the world's level of wickedness has been raised to power 100 trillion, I am not ready to suffer innocently for what l don't know, if because I refused bringing your parcel you decide to end your friendship with me, so be it, nonsense and ingredients

2 Likes

Re: Drugs Now Hidden In Onions, Becareful When Helping Anyone To Carry Stuff by AngelicBeing: 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
SKhanmi:

Good you said trustworthy. I don't deem anybody trustworthy enough when it involves places like Singapore & Saudi Arabia
Not just Singapore or Saudi Arabia, do not collect any parcel for anyone, we live in a very wicked world shocked

2 Likes

Re: Drugs Now Hidden In Onions, Becareful When Helping Anyone To Carry Stuff by IMASTEX: 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
davodyguy:
till I returned to Nigeria.

At bolded, You been forget your phone charger for Nigeria wey you come collect?!

I totally agree with you on the later.

1 Like

Re: Drugs Now Hidden In Onions, Becareful When Helping Anyone To Carry Stuff by frozen70(f): 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2019
Winningways01:
sad

Af if it easy, to even do surgery that cost a lot of money, so how many bone marrow surgery will he do to get the money he will need for the rest of his life ❓
Re: Drugs Now Hidden In Onions, Becareful When Helping Anyone To Carry Stuff by seanjy4konji: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
Emmanuel226:
drug traffickers and yahoo boyz no difference,only dat yahoo boys re an improved version of drug traffickers sad
how is dugs in oinions take concern yahoo now guy?
Re: Drugs Now Hidden In Onions, Becareful When Helping Anyone To Carry Stuff by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
frozen70:

Af if it easy, to even do surgery that cost a lot of money, so how many bone marrow surgery will he do to get the money he will need for the rest of his life ❓
I mean death LOL

Guys repent
Re: Drugs Now Hidden In Onions, Becareful When Helping Anyone To Carry Stuff by overlord77: 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2019
Funmmyastic:
What is this?Drugs in onions!This is gross.The end is near.
Just imagine,very soon they will be hiding it inside bread,yam the list is endless.But how did they get to know that the stuff is inside those onions?

Bread and yam tactics have been done na, see you.
Re: Drugs Now Hidden In Onions, Becareful When Helping Anyone To Carry Stuff by khcode(m): 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2019
How ? When I don't even tell you I'm travelling
Re: Drugs Now Hidden In Onions, Becareful When Helping Anyone To Carry Stuff by Emmanuel226(m): 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
seanjy4konji:
how is dugs in oinions take concern yahoo now guy?
i mean say cunny ways dey similar
Re: Drugs Now Hidden In Onions, Becareful When Helping Anyone To Carry Stuff by Junkie1: 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
FREE DRUGS.. I'D GLADLY HELP
Re: Drugs Now Hidden In Onions, Becareful When Helping Anyone To Carry Stuff by Onyenna(m): 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
Divay22:
But how was it detected?

Tip-off.....
Re: Drugs Now Hidden In Onions, Becareful When Helping Anyone To Carry Stuff by Roon9(m): 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
Winningways01:
sad

Seriously, That's a thing?
Re: Drugs Now Hidden In Onions, Becareful When Helping Anyone To Carry Stuff by macaranta(m): 11:58pm On Aug 10, 2019
KingGBsky:
This is something else seriously. Who would ever suspect drugs hidden in Ann onion. The security at that airport must be top notch
The scanner sees through everything tongue
Re: Drugs Now Hidden In Onions, Becareful When Helping Anyone To Carry Stuff by seanjy4konji: 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
na u sabi...one is saner than d other but not right also...jungle weh we deh.
Emmanuel226:

i mean say cunny ways dey similar

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men / Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Family Of DELSU Student Killed By Yahoo Boys Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.