Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,273 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Blackberry Vs Iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Vs Iphone (1317 Views)

Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test / Iphone VS Blackberry VS Andriod Users (hilarious Pic) / Blackberry Vs Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Vs Iphone by 212blaze(m): 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2010
Whose team are you on?? Just select on the voting poll atached to this thread,
Re: Blackberry Vs Iphone by Jezzybrown(m): 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2010
cant find any
Re: Blackberry Vs Iphone by wise3g(m): 8:04am On Oct 20, 2010
both of them are ggod, but i like iphone better.
http://www.wise3g.com
Re: Blackberry Vs Iphone by leuelliot(m): 10:51am On Oct 20, 2010
Both of the rock at what they do!! but ill stick to the iPhone
Re: Blackberry Vs Iphone by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2010
guy u Bleep up oo, why on earth would u compare whitebeans with the almighty iphone, haba!
Re: Blackberry Vs Iphone by negga4al(m): 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2010
They are incomparable, a world apart. iPhone still remains the best because they pioneer others follow. Just check out the new iPhone 4, It rocks!
Re: Blackberry Vs Iphone by DualCore1: 4:07am On Oct 22, 2010
iInsult
Re: Blackberry Vs Iphone by July21(f): 4:49am On Oct 22, 2010
They are incomparable and created for different purposes. Blackberry is more dedicated for business people,
Re: Blackberry Vs Iphone by Princeofilorin(m): 11:12am On Oct 22, 2010
Even the Iphone 2G is better than any blackberry cool
Re: Blackberry Vs Iphone by ikechukz(m): 7:08am On Oct 24, 2010
gosh,i hate blackberry with passion.its just a show off phone.abeg na iphone bam pass
Re: Blackberry Vs Iphone by Jezzybrown(m): 4:35am On Oct 25, 2010
ikechukz:

gosh,i hate blackberry with passion.its just a show off phone.abeg na iphone bam pass
dude blackberry is a powerfull os designed for business not for people like you that are maybe game freaks
Re: Blackberry Vs Iphone by oddy4real(m): 9:16am On Oct 26, 2010
Different strokes for different folks. I used the I PHONE 3GS before picking up the Blackberry Storm 2 and i can reliably tell you that i prefer the Blackberry. The Iphone is more for entertainment minded folks while the Blackberry is for Business minded people. most of those who slate the Blackberry have never used it.I have used both and i prefer the BB
Probably, when IPHONES can ping, i would now go back to iphone but for now, i prefer the BB.
Re: Blackberry Vs Iphone by wise3g(m): 9:32am On Oct 26, 2010
smiley still iPhone.
http://www.wise3g.com
Re: Blackberry Vs Iphone by linktel: 11:34am On Oct 26, 2010
Iphones can ping and chat 2,jst google and download pingchat or whatapp and u chattin away,
Re: Blackberry Vs Iphone by Meandmine: 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2010
I think I phone.
Reasons:
1 Most expensive phone in the world

2 Over an app in the app store about 200000 available

3 strong metallic design especially the new release I phone 4
Re: Blackberry Vs Iphone by uthamaputi: 9:40am On Jul 09, 2013
212blaze: Whose team are you on?? Just select on the voting poll atached to this thread,

In technology wise iphone is best.In that Apple I-phone 5 is best phone.But you cannot use it easily like Blackberry.Because Blackberry is use friendly phone.I-phone 5 is very advanced features enabled phone.So you can buy Blackberry instead of Iphone 5.Also iphone 5 costs very high.Blackberry phone is low cost.
I am using Blackberry Torch 9800.I got this phone as free of cost with AT&T Contract.It has many rocking features.It supports 2G and 3G network sim.It has TFT capacitive touchscreen,type facility also.4 GB storage internal,5MP camera,GPRS,EDGE,WLAN all are really nice.So i chosen this phone.But now i am in INDIA.To use local network sim card here,i have unlocked it from AT&T network lock using the unlock code from the site Unbblock.com .My suggestion for buying Blackberry phone is,you can get (contract) network locked phone and unlock it if you want to use other GSM network sim card.You can save money.Because network locked phones are low cost.But unlocked phones are costs very high.
Before buying you can compare iphone 5 vs Blackberry Torch 9800 cell phone features using the site www.gsmarena.com
Re: Blackberry Vs Iphone by Pretty002: 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2013
Meandmine: I think I phone.
Reasons:
1 Most expensive phone in the world

2 Over an app in the app store about 200000 available

3 strong metallic design especially the new release I phone 4
pls Ȋ̝̊̅§ iphone 5 nt beta than iphone 4?
Re: Blackberry Vs Iphone by samsard(m): 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2013
Jezzybrown: dude blackberry is a powerfull os designed for business not for people like you that are maybe game freaks
Listen to yourself using the word "powerful":> do you know that President Obama uses the Ipad in national security meetings? Now talk of powerful. Thats why he had them to approve it.
Re: Blackberry Vs Iphone by samsard(m): 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2013
oddy4real: Different strokes for different folks. I used the I PHONE 3GS before picking up the Blackberry Storm 2 and i can reliably tell you that i prefer the Blackberry. The Iphone is more for entertainment minded folks while the Blackberry is for Business minded people. most of those who slate the Blackberry have never used it.I have used both and i prefer the BB
Probably, when IPHONES can ping, i would now go back to iphone but for now, i prefer the BB.
Are you listening to yourself at all? BBM looks like stuff for kids to me (different strokes for different individuals) and dont try to tell me i have'nt used any. I see more pleasure minded people using blackberries than Iphones

(1) (Reply)

Which Affordable Internet Data Plan Are You Currently Using Now?? / How Do I Stream Live Events On My Android? / Bought A Gionee M3, And The Camera Stopped Working The Next Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.