Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

A Lady Narrates Her Ugly Encounter With Ritualists On Her Way To Exams - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Lady Narrates Her Ugly Encounter With Ritualists On Her Way To Exams (353 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba / Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal / Missing Egbeda Clock Repairer's Scary Encounter With Ritualists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Narrates Her Ugly Encounter With Ritualists On Her Way To Exams by Aliyutani(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
A lady with the handle @Am_Sexyslim took to microblogging site twitter to narrates her ugly encounter with the ritualists in a sienna bus she boarded on her way to exams. They almost strangled her to death as she squirmed and scream for help.

They attempted raping her, but she said she's in her period. They changed their mind but not without beating her to pulp and seizing her ATM card and phone and withdraw all money in her account.

She screamed but to no avail because no one could hear her. They rubbed Abonike balm on her eyes of which she lost her sight at that moment and pushed her to the roadside writhing in pain. She regained her sight days later. She was picked up by a good samaritan.

See the tweet here

I don't even know how to tell this story..�� Last year August 9, 2018 I had Exams 8am before I left home that little voice that speaks to us , spoke to me to hide my ATM inside one open space in my bag I didn't obey it �. I left around 4:40 so I could beat traffic.#Thread

— Miss Peters ❤❤ (@Am_sexyslim)

https://aliyutani..com/2019/08/a-lady-narrate-her-ugly-encounter-with.html

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Police Arrest Five Car Hijackers(pics) / Real Reasons South Africans Hate Nigerians And Want To Reject Them Forcefully / South African Woman Kills Her 4 Children With Rat Poison (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.