Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

I Work Very Hard”- Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Own House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Work Very Hard”- Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Own House (5451 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React / Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better? / Tobi Bakre, Alex And Kiki Osinbajo Hang Out Together (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Work Very Hard”- Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Own House by Mcoutureankara(f): 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
26 year old Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter of the Vice president of Nigeria, Yemi Osinbajo , took to social media to show off her new building for her business.

Kiki Osinbajo is the CEO and founder of the beauty and cosmetic company Glamd Africa Beauty House. She is also an Instagram star known for sharing modeling shots and additional beauty oriented content with her over 100,000 Instagram followers.

She began sharing fashion and beauty oriented content to Instagram in November of 2013.

In addition to selling her products on Instagram, she runs her own personal online shop at shopkonyin.com where she sells organic skin care products and other beauty supplies. She started the website in March of 2018.

See more photos of the building below:

http://mercyobidakemedia.com/i-work-very-hard-kiki-osinbajo-shows-off-her-own-house/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: I Work Very Hard”- Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Own House by starstaz(m): 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2019
Clap clap
Re: I Work Very Hard”- Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Own House by Phenomenal16(f): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
Na so....abeg enjoy d national cake in peace

7 Likes

Re: I Work Very Hard”- Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Own House by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
Where are those useless BMC zombies fighting for her Dad on a daily basis becos of 30k Npower stipends. See una life.

And sarrki Is still living in a hut in the village. SHM.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Work Very Hard”- Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Own House by generationz(f): 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lol babe stop deceiving people

The only work you did was going to the site regularly and " picking tiles" as you claim

Your father's influence alone can get you the money to buy or build this property.

7 Likes

Re: I Work Very Hard”- Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Own House by willyo(m): 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
And the Partizan EFCC can't locate this yahoo daughter of a pastor. Fcked up country

1 Like

Re: I Work Very Hard”- Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Own House by telkevog(m): 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
The more you tell us these lies, the more angry we become with you, your father and other allies. You better enjoy your father's loot and keep quiet while it last. If not we shall be forced to form our own EFCC sooner than planned.

3 Likes

Re: I Work Very Hard”- Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Own House by crackhouse(m): 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
His daughter built a house? I am sure his father haven't build any because he's a saint.
Re: I Work Very Hard”- Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Own House by nicepoker101(m): 1:35am On Aug 11, 2019
Liar
Re: I Work Very Hard”- Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Own House by Jomomill(m): 1:41am On Aug 11, 2019

Another Death In Nollywood | Actor Props Man #ngwongwo Holiness Shot Dead by Jomomill(m): 1:37am
a rising Actor by Name Holiness Young Ngwongwo. He is A rising Actor and also props and set with creative talents. he is popularly known by his famous role in Nollywood as a native doctor.

Read more: https://www.jomotv.com/nollywood-fast-rising-actor-and-props-shot-dead-along-with-a-lady/
Re: I Work Very Hard”- Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Own House by AdeniyiA(m): 5:00am On Aug 11, 2019
Very easy to work 'hard' when you have solid backing and strong foundation

2 Likes

Re: I Work Very Hard”- Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Own House by Katier00(f): 5:46am On Aug 11, 2019
She started the biz 2018 and a year later she finish building this? Hard work get level.
Re: I Work Very Hard”- Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Own House by aminusodiq(m): 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
Wow...
Re: I Work Very Hard”- Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Own House by MrCEO69(m): 12:23am On Jul 12, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Where are those useless BMC zombies fighting for her Dad on a daily basis becos of 30k Npower stipends. See una life.

And sarrki Is still living in a hut in the village. SHM.
Now she isn't the owner oh.
Re: I Work Very Hard”- Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Own House by OKorowanta: 5:56am On Jul 12, 2020
You people should live the girl alone abeg!
So your prayers is her dad to leave the govt poor when Abacha's money no dey finish even in death.
If you attain the position of the number two man in Nigeria and your family is still suffering,na God go punish you!
Pray God push you in govt one day and enjoy what they all enjoy.
Linda wey no even dey govt has a crazy gigantic house in banana island.
My prayer na make my turn reach one day.
Re: I Work Very Hard”- Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Own House by EmmaNuella77(f): 6:34am On Jul 12, 2020
generationz:
Lol babe stop deceiving people

The only work you did was going to the site regularly and " picking tiles" as you claim

Your father's influence alone can get you the money to buy or build this property.

Exactly!
Re: I Work Very Hard”- Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Own House by temptnow: 7:00am On Jul 12, 2020
Work wish hard?

Re: I Work Very Hard”- Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Own House by Chee11: 7:17am On Jul 12, 2020
Do you need a profitable side hustle?

Did you know that with as low as 10000 (even lower) you can start you own business?

E.g Get a pack of 10 pieces of 3ml for 5,500 and sell everything 1000 each and get a profit of 4500.

Many more deals are available o!
This perfume oils are undiluted and long lasting.

I also have body spray, pocket perfumes, car fragrances, scented shower gels, Dubai and Arabian copy perfumes e.tc at very affordable prices.

What are you waiting for?
Call or message me now 07016987650 on Whatsapp.

(1) (Reply)

#silhouettechallenge! Watch Video Of This Lady, This Is Already Turning to Pòrn / Photos: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo's Secret Wife Revealed +marriage Certificate / See Wat Dis Pastor His Doing Wit D Single Ladies In His Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.