Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus (64861 Views)

How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? / Cows Sitting And Relaxing Comfortably On The Road. Man Shares Video, Laments / Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by jefff455: 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
pocohantas:
Nigeria should be the only country people use poverty and suffering to brag.

Me: I remember when I was in Primary school, I trekked from Ijegun to Ikotun everyday.

*my friend will happily cut me short*

Friend: Mtcheew. That small thing? You done trek across 3MB before. To worsen it, I no chop that week o. Na only N50 been dey my pocket.

* He goes ahead to mention other really far point A-B, while I listen with envy* grin

Poverty done reset our head for this country. We see people doing well and we try to convince ourselves there must be something wrong with their lives. Isn't this witchcraft?

Look at DJ Cuppy, poor girl is always being attacked on SM. She can't even enjoy the money in peace. Now she is trying to chook herself into the street. Taking pictures in keke and market places.

Which kind wahala be this?
you re right

3 Likes

Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by ahahnow: 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2019
Exponental:

Hardship is not only some people's inheritance but also their rights. If that man luckily gets a car, na to remove back seat oooo so his children wont be comfortable.

Jesssuuusss. grin grin grin cheesy I cannot stop laughing o
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by mamajj17(f): 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
queengift:
Poverty makes people bitter, angry and envious.

My dear all na lack of LOVE, Poverty is everywhere, even among the White people.....Blacks just dey hate without Reason lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by JubrinElSudan: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
My neighbor was going to Sapele the last time. I gave his 1 year old boy #50 and told the father to make sure the boy sits down in the keke instead of being "lapped" . Using sufferness to make mouth, Igbos will call it " I ji ahuhu anyi isi "
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by ahahnow: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
EVILFOREST:
CHARACTERISTICS of a BLACKMAN;
- dirty
- crafty
- greedy
- poverty
- wasteful
- religious
- unkempt.
- tribalistic.
- insincerity.
- impatient.
- aggressive
- destructive.
- wickedness
- complicated.
- shortsighted.
- disorganized.
- loud mouthed.
- proud and empty.
For the TRUTH will always be bitter

Are you Ok? Why did you use religious with such disgusting words?
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by horlique(m): 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
GisterBlogger:
There was mild drama in a bus, last week, as a lady was criticized for allowing her two children sit comfortably inside a commercial bus.

The mom had boarded the bus and paid for three seats for herself and her two children, but her action got two men infuriated and they descended on her for “spoiling“ the kids.

According to them, she should have lapped them or asked other passengers to help her lap them instead of making them have a seat to themselves. .

They claimed her action was disrespectful because some older people couldn’t get a seat in the bus and the children should have been told to stand up for them.

However, another passenger defended the lady by saying there was nothing wrong in what she did since she could afford it, but one of the men insisted that that’s not the proper way to prepare the kids for future hardship.

Watch The Video
http://gistmore.com/lady-in-trouble-for-paying-for-her-kids-to-sit-comfortably-in-a-bus
poverty is a disease..
So a mother can't provide comfort for her children in peace again
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
Sylraph1:
FUTURE HARDSHIP indeed grin grin
Lol
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by nonjebose(m): 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
Funny, if the woman had offered to pay for those men at the expense of her children, they would have gladly accepted her benevolence. Hope their children have turned out well
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
a passenger should help her lap the chlidren...... stupid talk. what if they are finger or what if the said passenger is a lesbian or gay.... she has d money to spend so what is other people's headache......

Nigerian's with clay brain enh walia na double 4.
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by ZikZikZik: 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
Future hardship? shocked God forbid oh undecided
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by Platony(m): 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
f
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by foreshore(m): 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
GisterBlogger:
There was mild drama in a bus, last week, as a lady was criticized for allowing her two children sit comfortably inside a commercial bus.

The mom had boarded the bus and paid for three seats for herself and her two children, but her action got two men infuriated and they descended on her for “spoiling“ the kids.

According to them, she should have lapped them or asked other passengers to help her lap them instead of making them have a seat to themselves. .

They claimed her action was disrespectful because some older people couldn’t get a seat in the bus and the children should have been told to stand up for them.

However, another passenger defended the lady by saying there was nothing wrong in what she did since she could afford it, but one of the men insisted that that’s not the proper way to prepare the kids for future hardship.

Watch The Video
http://gistmore.com/lady-in-trouble-for-paying-for-her-kids-to-sit-comfortably-in-a-bus

I no know wetin concern them. Na for their pocket she dey commot the money?
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by SweetOlive(f): 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
Poverty has hugged this one cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by Lexusgs430: 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2019
Some people's mentality is so warped......... So what does he expect her to do to her kids...... Lap them?

Disrespecting elders my light ass........... We see how respecting elders has lead Nigeria down a sh.it hole........

6 Likes

Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by Lexusgs430: 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
nonjebose:
Funny, if the woman had offered to pay for those men at the expense of her children, they would have gladly accepted her benevolence. Hope their children have turned out well

Imagine the rest........ He would enslave his kids.......

1 Like

Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by dangotesmummy: 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
aywhy93:
That Guy's Stupidity is Out of The World..!

He's vexed because a lady could afford to pay for 2 kid's transport fare without them lapping while he, a grownup man, can hardly afford his own T. Fare.

They were even drinking Big Hollandia Yoghurt. The one annoyed him more grin cheesy grin
some people came to this world to suffer so when they see others having a little bit of a Normal life body go dey pepper them.the man is simply masochistic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by tuzle(m): 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2019
pocohantas:
but one of the men insisted that that’s not the proper way to prepare the kids for future hardship.

Hey Father!!! Who did we offend?
the ode thinks it is every child in Nigeria that is suffering hardship. I went to shop rite at lekki, after entering close to three bus to get to my location, just to see one small boy like that coming down from jeep. Since then I tell my self I must be rich, before I become rich let me change my mentality first

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
While over here children take buses and train seats while Adults are standing, It is their rights anyway as long as they paid for the seats, I pay for my chilren to sit too. they idea of lapping is frowned upon.

The idea of strangers lapping other people's children or even their own should also be frown upon in Nigeria with Hardship as an excuse.

It is not the kids fault that the country is hard, it is adults fault.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
Abeg she did d right thing. Any right thinking mother would be concerned about the comfort of her children and anyway why would a right thinking mom allow a total stranger to lap her kids. Those two men bashing her poverty don mess up dhier mind.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by olatilldend: 3:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
It's only in Nigeria people prepare children for future hardship, is it a crime to prepare children for future enjoyment?

5 Likes

Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by Antony061(m): 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
I really don't blame anybody! I blame BUHARI

Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by dangotesmummy: 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
dominique:
Poverty has done a number on some people's brains Sha. So she should have used them to inconvenience others abi? Some people will pack children and start looking to strangers to place them on their laps. If you refuse now, they'll start carrying face, some will be cursing. If you can afford to sit comfortably with your kids in a public bus, don't hesitate to do so. Both your children and the strangers in the bus deserve their comfort.
the man is a bitter,pained and frustrated man.its not hard to know those who didn't have a healthy childhood so he wants others to experience the hardship he experienced.the only people I pity is the woman who chooses to make children with this masochistic man and his children

When they say women and men should go for psychiatric test before them begin fok them go dey vex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by MrPresident1: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
ornicus:

resilient in jumping on bus? nigerians always get it wrong, fixated on the wrong things. as a kid i was thoroughly house broken by my parents and boarding school. could do all chores etc. i looked down on some more privileged kids as lazy because they did not have any skill in ironing or folding clothes. meanwhile, my future inlaws r dad ran an it business that trained people in icsa. all of them were somehow involved in it. by the time we were out of uni, these kids all had ican, icsa etc. they could not clean house to save themselves, but those house cleaning skills did not matter. today all of them are well paid, high fliers in their industries while i can still do without househelp tongue tongue

if you are privileged,it should not be wasted teaching you irrelevant skills. mark zuckerbergs dad bought him a pc, not a mop.

How did their father get the icsa? To build wealth, you have to start from somewhere, your inlaw had a foundation and upon this foundation his children are building.

Your own foundation is weaker than theirs probably because your own father was not resilient in building.

The point is resilience is progressive, starting from where you are.

Some rich people deliberately place hurdles in front of their children, to teach them the life lesson that they may not get all they want on a platter, without a fight.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by sunnymighty(m): 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
Do U have this exact type?
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
Poverty would make you defend rubbish.
I curse poverty!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by Mystic2019: 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
Why would I prepare my own child for future hardship mbok? When people like us are praying our children should experience none of the hardships we faced while growing up. But who made us this way sef... Nigerians!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by monex(m): 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
pocohantas:
but one of the men insisted that that’s not the proper way to prepare the kids for future hardship.

Hey Father!!! Who did we offend?

as in ehn. Prepare kids for hardship

if it was teach them survival skills, thats what survival bootcamps are for not to be inconvenienced in a bus.
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by Nigerianization(m): 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
GisterBlogger:

Watch The Video

Future hardship kee that man
Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2019
MrPresident1:

How did their father get the icsa? To build wealth, you have to start from somewhere, your inlaw had a foundation and upon this foundation his children are building.

wrong - their father grew up in offa, and he was dirt poor. he worked in pwc for most of his career before going into private practice. he did not say any of that -my children must also suffer nonsense because he knew it for what it was

oga, you will not learn how to fight in the boardroom by jumping on bus and arguing with conductors.

Some rich people deliberately place hurdles in front of their children, to teach them the life lesson that they may not get all they want on a platter, without a fight.
which rich people do you know? why are you posting like an illiterate dunce? which hurdles is adenuga placing in front of his kids?director straight.

https://lagosprepikoyi.com.ng/
that is lagos prep school, where the rich send their kids to, in addition to greenville and corona

you better stick to posting pseudo religious mumbo jumbo - this is above your mental capacity

Your own foundation is weaker than theirs probably because your own father was not resilient in building.

The point is resilience is progressive, starting from where you are.

i did a quick look see through your profile, to see where the arrogance is coming from, and you are clearly a wretch who has no business thinking he can talk down to his betters. you have no idea how i am doing - only that my inlaws are doing better then me.

today, i am working on teaching my kids to code, to use pcs. my son has an artistic bent, and we want to see if it can branch into architecture. continue sharing seat on bus - it is preparing you for a future as my pikin's driver - which would suit you as long as you shut up while driving and keep your religious mumbo jumbo to yourself tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus by OlujobaSamuel: 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
The only hardship I want my child to face is doing house chores themselves, any other form of hardship should be towards skills development, not head for carrying load, leg for trekking miles, living in slums to understand street life, etc.
Na so one woman carry pikins(4) go church for far distance, Ikotun to maybe winners (saw the church fliers with the kid), although boarded the bus at egbeda, going to Ikotun, but she paid for just a seat. People finished her with talk.
I always envy those that do pay for double seat just to give themselves comfort, why should I experience poverty to appreciate wealth?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) / Crazy Things People Do During Harmattan Season In Jos / Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.