Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning (45265 Views)

Husband Identifies Wife’s Beheaded Body In Yola Hotel / Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) / Lawyer Fights Off Kidnappers From Abducting His Ailing Father In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by prigoz(m): 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
Some women shaooo! She was sleeping with her daughter and somebody carry her child away and tied without her notice. Well the story is incomplete may be na Nigerian movie. The kidnapper too na mumu,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by megareal: 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
harkandey:
grin grin end time kidnapper
meanwhile she's on the same bed with her daughter and someone get into her bedroom to take her daughter besides her without her notice, i think the woman deserves to be flogged
A man along our street had his child stolen the same way two months ago. They entered his one room apartment, took his son from his side, his wife and other children were also still sleeping and this was around 5a.m. The child is yet to be found.
I think they use something that makes the inhabitants sleep.

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by Enoch07: 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
many questions on my mind but I'll hold my peace

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by adecz: 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
sad

This is a ritual killer, not just
kidnapper.

They likely offered him 2Ok to bring
human parts..

Be careful of the type of people you
bring into your households..

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
Flier:
Lol have you forgotten the one on front page few months ago where the thief went back to the victims house in the morning to toast the daughter of their victim?
They use to go back in the morning to find out what people are saying about them beside this one is a family friend he is well known so I don’t think he would have problem going back to their house in the morning

Lol
Informant!
I hail thee!
You get experience oo
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by DWJOBScom(m): 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
harkandey:
meanwhile she's on the same bed with her daughter and someone get into her bedroom to take her daughter besides her without her notice, i think the woman deserves to be flogged

Dude it’s not easy o
To gather up work and stress in Lagos
The moment you touch that mattress na till morrow o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
Tired of losing your bet slips, don't worry, I'll guarantee you 5odds daily for a very low price.
WhatsApp me on

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by Menance: 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
Olawaleyy036:
It was a case of bravery as six-year-old Feranmi Bukola escaped being killed by her abductor on Thursday.

Feranmi was abducted in her house while sleeping beside her mother, Daily Trust reports.

The suspect, who was later identified by Feranmi to be a neighbour, covered Feranmi’s mouth to prevent her from raising the alarm.

Narrating her ordeal, Feranmi said she was shocked when they got outside of the house and the man brought out a knife to kill her.

She shouted, and the suspect ran away.

Her mother, Mrs. Mary Jumai Samaila Bukola, said she woke up after hearing a loud noise.

She said, “I woke up around 3 am when I heard a noise like someone wanted to kill an animal, and then I realized that my daughter was no longer by my side. I got to the corridor and the main door open, only to see my daughter struggling with the man outside.

“When I saw the man holding a long knife, I shouted for help. He took to his heels and I pursued him with stones for a while and then carried my daughter back into the house.”

Unfortunately for the suspected abductor, Feranmi identified him when he visited the house in the morning.

As soon as Feranmi sighted him, she shouted, pointing at him as the man who tried to abduct and kill her.

Even when other men were brought before her for identification at the Area F Police Station, Tanke, Feranmi kept pointing at the same man.

See photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/brave-6-year-old-girl-fights-off.html

Afonj.....

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by Sylraph1: 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
shocked

Smart and sharp girl

Not one aunty wey go collect dick twice then come de disgrace herself lipsrsealed
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by nonjebose(m): 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2019
Kidnapping and ritual activities has grown to a very worrisome level.

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by osazsky(m): 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2019
Definately d mums boy friend what did he go there to do d nxt day,mothers b careful .this is from within

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by enemyofprogress: 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
And Igbos will come here calling Yorubas cowards when fulani herdsmen are there busy dealing with them especially their women in the East grin grin tongue
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by AlanSugar(m): 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
harkandey:

Flog her all you want but first off, why not ask the idiot op where s/he got the fake story from? People just be commenting for the sake of front page, which one is nairafame mbok, is dat even a paper? Mstchew.
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by enemyofprogress: 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
Jabioro:
How did she get out at that weird hour... without notice by her mother..God save us ..
bros try to read now haba

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by Codes151(m): 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
Story to sell blog
Larryfest:
Sharp girl
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by GMbuharii: 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
Coneheaded structures

They wanted to harvest the little girl's head
grin

Lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by Meteng: 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
Neddyogu:
And d kidnapper had to return to the scene of his crime in d morning.......
Clear case of village pipu sad
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by AngelicBeing: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
My Wife You See How Brave That Small Girl is
Try and be like her next time Fatoyinbo enter ur house
Hian shocked

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by Timmy301(m): 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
This is the real Bukola grin grin

By the way, that kidnapper is in trouble
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by Nmezor(f): 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
This tale get k leg abeg undecided
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by follock007(m): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
harkandey:

perhaps the story is more complicated than it is. maybe she herself had been suffering from a sleep paralysis/hypnotize into a deep sleep via some phony uranium abracadabra during that time.
the little girl is indeed brave but i don't intend to have my children exposed to little dangers like that, so i always prefer living in a peaceful and fenced compound, a planned schedule from school to the house, to church and anywhere they are supposed to be, they go there like the president of a country... no time for chameleon monarchy with their 10-10 kobo bid politics and suffer head common wealth, because this is all you will get.

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by Boyooosa(m): 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
bad man.you just created the meme of d year.

2 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by akan102: 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
Timoleon:
Me I no dey like story wey get too much coma abeg.

My you observe rightly, am not saying the girl or whoever is lying but the story get plenty coma
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by BrokenCock: 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
harkandey:
in where i stay , abokin boys jump fence to steal car parts in DSS quaters. i no say army barracks wey wide oh, but DSS wey guards dey at alert always

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
millionboi2:
W

August born

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by doggedfighter(f): 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
So many holes in this story.
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by Smartben123456: 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
U na do well fate lie.......,continue
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
SultanOfAbia:

Good job there

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by Hardes(m): 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
This story is too fishy abeg 6 years old, eleyi legan oo
Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by delishpot: 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
They always come back to snoop around. Thank God he has been arrested.

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning by oskaaay(m): 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
interesting and brave girl indeed.

Free International Business/Entrepreneurship Training By NewYorkTimes Bestseller
https://www.nairaland.com/5352771/free-international-business-entrepreneurship-training

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) / Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released / Hushpuppi Denied Bail In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.