Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Bobrisky Breaks Silence Over Arrest Of Namesake By Gov Wike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Breaks Silence Over Arrest Of Namesake By Gov Wike (565 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Encourages Mompha To Be Strong Over Arrest By EFCC / Naira Marley: Khloe And Dee-One Clash Over Arrest of Singer / Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Breaks Silence Over Arrest Of Namesake By Gov Wike by chrysora: 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
Nigerian cross-dresser, Okuneye Idris Olarenwaju, popularly known as Bobrisky, has reacted to the arrest of a notorious Rivers criminal, bearing the same stage name as him, Bobrisky.

DAILY POST reported on Thursday that Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers state placed a N30 million bounty to find Bobrisky.

The popular cross-dresser, in an Instagram post yesterday, thanked God that he is no longer a ‘man’ but has turned into a woman since two years.

Olarenwaju said that having turned into a woman, he cannot be arrested for mistaken identity for the crime committed by his name sake.

DAILY POST reported yesterday that the notorious cultist, Bobrisky of Gokana, was been apprehended by the Nigerian Army.

Bobrisky’s capture comes less than twenty-four hours after Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike placed a thirty million naira bounty on him.

Olarenwaju wrote, “Haa! So a notorious criminal in Rivers State is bearing my stage name, Bobrisky. Thank God said I don turn woman before the useless criminal go commit.

“If not I for don suspect now. And why are bloggers using my picture and Governor Wike together? It’s not my Bobrisky. Me I don turn woman since two years now.”

http://chrysora.com/index.php/2019/08/10/bobrisky-breaks-silence-over-arrest-of-namesake-by-gov-wike/

Re: Bobrisky Breaks Silence Over Arrest Of Namesake By Gov Wike by harkandey(m): 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
grin grin grin it could have been better if he/she is the bobrisky gov wike is looking for
Re: Bobrisky Breaks Silence Over Arrest Of Namesake By Gov Wike by Onyi22(f): 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
Thank God it was not our own Bobrisky ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Davido Called On His Billionaire Dad After Surviving Scary 'Turbulence' / #bbnaija: "Khafi Is Quite Reckless" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Her Investigation / Olanians Proverbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.