Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ... (788 Views)

You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body / "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out / The Truth About Spirit Husband And Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by ChildOfJesus(f): 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
Re: ... by Aidejay(m): 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
A child of Jesus struggling with ..............
You joined a Christian dating website and a white man who maybe a spiritual husband is on the Christian dating website
You are a child of Jesus and spirit husband is calling you his wife a whole child of Jesus
You are afraid of spirit husband
Is it (abnormal) for a Christian guy to write a lady he is (not interested) in saying, hello my (ugly) concubine. grin
Re: ... by ChildOfJesus(f): 12:21am On Aug 11, 2019
By the blood of Jesus i am not afraid of spirit husband in Jesus name. For Christ Has not given me the spirit of fear but of love power and a sound mind. Spirit husband is afraid of me I am not afraid of spirit husband

By the blood of Jesus, i am not ugly in Jesus name. I am not abnormal in Jesus name. The bible says i am fearfully and wonderfully made. I was created in the image and likeness of God, since God is not ugly, i am not ugly in Jesus name I am beautiful in Jesus name

By the blood of Jesus, i am not a concubine in Jesus name. The bible says it is not good for a man to be alone. For this cause shall a man leave his fathers house and be joined to his wife not concubine. I am joined to my divine husband as a wife and not as a concubine and my divine christian husband is interested in me in Jesus name Amen.
Re: ... by CAPSLOCKED: 7:36am On Aug 11, 2019
ChildOfJesus:
I have been struggling with marine spirits demon and marital delay and spirit husband.

I joined a Christian dating website and a white man wrote me saying ' Hello my beautiful wife'

I'm afraid he may be the spirit husband. Is it normal for a Christian guy to write a lady he is interested in saying ' hello my beautiful wife?'

LORDREED. HAHN. GYPSEY. THERE'S A PARTY HERE. cheesy
Re: ... by OtemAtum: 7:44am On Aug 11, 2019
You have been struggling with your wrong perception of life. There's no marine spirit out there, your mind is the playground of your imagination. Clear off your mind and be free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by StrikeBack(m): 7:45am On Aug 11, 2019
ChildOfJesus:
I have been struggling with marine spirits demon and marital delay and spirit husband.

I joined a Christian dating website and a white man wrote me saying ' Hello my beautiful wife'

I'm afraid he may be the spirit husband. Is it normal for a Christian guy to write a lady he is interested in saying ' hello my beautiful wife?'
Marine Spirit.

Stay away from Nollywood!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by hahn(m): 8:44am On Aug 11, 2019
ChildOfJesus:

Take one handful a day. You go dey alright

Re: ... by ChildOfJesus(f): 10:23am On Aug 11, 2019
By the blood of Jesus, i am not paranoid in Jesus name. I am not on drugs. I do not need drugs to be healthy in Jesus name. For Jesus was wounded for my transgressions, He was bruised for my iniquity. The chastisement of my peace was upon His shoulders and by His stripes i am healed in Jesus name. Christ Has not given me the spirit of fear but of love power and a sound mind
Re: ... by LordReed(m): 10:25am On Aug 11, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

E don run. LMAO!
Re: ... by LordReed(m): 10:26am On Aug 11, 2019
ChildOfJesus:
By the blood of Jesus, i am not paranoid in Jesus name. I am not on drugs. I do not need drugs to be healthy in Jesus name. For Jesus was wounded for my transgressions, He was bruised for my iniquity. The chastisement of my peace was upon His shoulders and by His stripes i am healed in Jesus name. Christ Has not given me the spirit of fear but of love power and a sound mind

Well all the possible explanations mean you are out of touch with reality.
Re: ... by NPComplete: 10:34am On Aug 11, 2019
LordReed:

E don run. LMAO!

Hahahaha. The paranoid weirdo don remove all her OPs o. Na to delete her Nairaland account remain.
Re: ... by ChildOfJesus(f): 10:40am On Aug 11, 2019
by the blood of Jesus, i am not a paranoid weirdo in Jesus name. I am not out of touch with reality in Jesus name. I shall not flee from my enemies, they shall flee from me in Jesus name. They shall come against me in one way but flee seven ways in Jesus name. No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper in Jesus name. I am who God says i am in Jesus name
Re: ... by LordReed(m): 11:28am On Aug 11, 2019
ChildOfJesus:
by the blood of Jesus, i am not a paranoid weirdo in Jesus name. I am not out of touch with reality in Jesus name. I shall not flee from my enemies, they shall flee from me in Jesus name. They shall come against me in one way but flee seven ways in Jesus name. No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper in Jesus name. I am who God says i am in Jesus name

The more you do this, the clearer it is you can't distinguish reality from make believe. There are no enemies here or weapons being fashioned against you. You are making up enemies in the shadows and that is not healthy. For your own good:, ease off on these imaginations.

3 Likes

Re: ... by ChildOfJesus(f): 11:39am On Aug 11, 2019
By the blood of Jesus the more i renounce curses the more i am blessed, the more i pray by the blood of Jesus, the more i am closer to Christ and reality in Jesus name. The more i am attacked the more i am blessed in Jesus name. You can not curse me for God Has blessed me in Jesus name. The more i am quoted the more God fights for me and blesses me in Jesus name. I can distinguish realitty from make belief in Jesus name for Christ Has not given me the spirit of fear but of love power and a sound mind in Jesus name AMEN
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

grin A party indeed..

This is a small fish, i await for the big fishes like Crooked pastors.
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2019
LordReed:

The more you do this, the clearer it is you can't distinguish reality from make believe. There are no enemies here or weapons being fashioned against you. You are making up enemies in the shadows and that is not healthy. For your own good:, ease off on these imaginations.
Absolutely!
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2019
ChildOfJesus:
By the blood of Jesus the more i renounce curses the more i am blessed, the more i pray by the blood of Jesus, the more i am closer to Christ and reality in Jesus name. The more i am attacked the more i am blessed in Jesus name. You can not curse me for God Has blessed me in Jesus name. The more i am quoted the more God fights for me and blesses me in Jesus name. I can distinguish realitty from make belief in Jesus name for Christ Has not given me the spirit of fear but of love power and a sound mind in Jesus name AMEN
You need to see a Psychiatric ASAP. grin

1 Like

Re: ... by ChildOfJesus(f): 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
by the blood of Jesus i am not a fsih in Jesus name. I don't need a psychiatrist in Jesus name. I was created in the image of Christ and not in the image of a fish or serpent. Christ Has not given me the spirit of fear, but of love power and a sound mind in Jesus name AMEN
Re: ... by Dantedasz(m): 7:28am On Aug 12, 2019
ChildOfJesus:
by the blood of Jesus i am not a fsih in Jesus name. I don't need a psychiatrist in Jesus name. I was created in the image of Christ and not in the image of a fish or serpent. Christ Has not given me the spirit of fear, but of love power and a sound mind in Jesus name AMEN

You remind me of the character played by Leonardo DiCaprio in the movie Shutter Island. undecided
You see demons,principalities,devils,marine husbands and spirits in your own shadow.
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Sallah- Is It OK For Christians To Eat Sallah Meat? / Get Set For 2020 Hallelujah Challenge With Nathaniel Bassey / Which Kind Dream Be This Self?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.