Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. (58667 Views)

Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover / Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone / An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by olafimi: 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
this SARS no dey hear word o... dem still dey check people phone
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by olu77(m): 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
If you have a photoshop of them shooting real armed robbers they wouldn't have touched you

2 Likes

Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by greggng: 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
senatepresido:
Abeg make una help me o...

I'm currently a corp member serving in Lagos state, my PPA is a local govt. council where they don't pay and attendance is not compulsory.

please if there is anyone one here who knows any organisation where they are looking for corpers or skilled workers with monthly payment should please link me up...

please help a brother...

The way I dey find money ehn, if I see better HK I fit still join o, I don tire

Are they suppose to pay you in your PPA? Are you not being paid state allowed? Add that to your federal allowee you should be good to go. You are not yet independent untill you have completed your service.
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by skyfather09(m): 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin That one no concern me.
But this Cece go sweet to phuck sha cheesy
my nigga
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by Meritocracy: 11:13pm On Aug 10, 2019
They should go and do the same to soldier and get their untimely death. Useless people harassing innocent citizens

1 Like

Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
Weird
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by micflo28(m): 11:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
Good for him. he is underway perfecting his identity theft skills

1 Like

Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by Gadafii: 11:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
Meritocracy:

Is English our father language, that's one of our problem in Nigeria. I believe Chinese will never achieve anything if they take English serious.
he didn't type in his father's language,he decided to type in English, nobody is stopping anybody from using their father's language

The entire people of China speak in language,they were Never colonized by English speaking country(ies) so that's out it

Nigeria on the other hand have hundreds of indigenous languages,so English was the common language for everyone

4 Likes

Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by sylve11: 11:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
Meritocracy:
They should go and do the same to soldier and get their untimely death. Useless people harassing innocent citizens

hehe grin cool

Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by stevio(m): 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
Repent thou fucklicant grin
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin
That one no concern me.

But this Cece go sweet to phuck sha cheesy
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by Josh44s(m): 11:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
Sirmuel1:
Federal Sars matter don tire me. Anytime they stop me, I just talk to them politely (They don't care if you're guilty or innocent).

We all know we live in a lawless country, so no point of reminding them of the constitution.

Lmfao. Brahhhhh you spark my mind, not spoken or speaken o. You really spark my mind
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by stevio(m): 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
You mean if they "had taken" English serious grin?
Meritocracy:

Is English our father language, that's one of our problem in Nigeria. I believe Chinese will never achieve anything if they take English serious.

3 Likes

Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by Ekaka1(m): 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
pavoda:
LAZY YOUTH
All these dumbo Fulanis with their stewpid dark glasses sef
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by traihit: 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
Gadafii:
How do people even construct English like this and they sleep comfortably at nights

Ha haa brother... He should not sleep comfortably at night just because of English language you say? What of those who can't writter letter 'o' with the base of a bottle?

1 Like

Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by Zontage: 11:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
Funmmyastic:
That serves him right.

How does it serve him right? What's wrong with him having pictures in his phone? Should we all be living a caged life all because of these useless SARS and co.... Sister please call a spade a spade.
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by Perkins1: 11:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
Meritocracy:

If English is not our father's language then what is our father's language? Urhobo? Efik? Igbo? If these are our fathers language then you should have written your comment in any of them and not English.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by AntiWailer: 12:00am On Aug 11, 2019
Na wa
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by Sirmuel1(m): 12:07am On Aug 11, 2019
Josh44s:

Lmfao. Brahhhhh you spark my mind, not spoken or speaken o. You really spark my mind

I would rather give them money, than to allow them beat me up or even kill me
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by Collins4u1(m): 12:11am On Aug 11, 2019
Gadafii:
How do people even construct English like this and they sleep comfortably at nights

English no dey pay bills
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by Ifeanyimike123: 12:12am On Aug 11, 2019
What if I get detained by SARS and I open fire killing all of them cause I'm already suicidal will it count as a mass shooting
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by allanphash7(m): 12:30am On Aug 11, 2019
Is he your EX?
Funmmyastic:
That serves him right.
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by Codes151(m): 12:31am On Aug 11, 2019
I no fit give any body my phone..that’s invasive
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by chiedozie198100: 12:32am On Aug 11, 2019
this guy just use this SARS cuck n bull story market himself grin grin grin grin

as u explain ya sef, dem let u go, lol

1 Like

Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by davo90tico(m): 12:59am On Aug 11, 2019
Gadafii:
At night sir not nights. Remove the speck from your eye before you take the log out of another. Blessings

7 Likes

Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by Bestbeelieve: 1:10am On Aug 11, 2019
I cant wait for this dullard administration to be over! so that sars will be tried for their crimes, then they will realise that this nation still has laws!Fools!!
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by iloveyou82(f): 1:16am On Aug 11, 2019
senatepresido:
Abeg make una help me o...

I'm currently a corp member serving in Lagos state, my PPA is a local govt. council where they don't pay and attendance is not compulsory.

please if there is anyone one here who knows any organisation where they are looking for corpers or skilled workers with monthly payment should please link me up...

please help a brother...

The way I dey find money ehn, if I see better HK I fit still join o, I don tire
greedy people like you are the problem of nigeria
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 11, 2019
Gadafii:

Question for the Gods
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by iloveyou82(f): 1:21am On Aug 11, 2019
Gadafii:
he didn't type in his father's language,he decided to type in English, nobody is stopping anybody from using their father's language

The entire people of China speak in language,they were Never colonized by English speaking country(ies) so that's out it

Nigeria on the other hand have hundreds of indigenous languages,so English was the common language for everyone
how wil you sleep with this your jargon?
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by iloveyou82(f): 1:30am On Aug 11, 2019
Perkins1:

If English is not our father's language then what is our father's language? Urhobo? Efik? Igbo? If these are our fathers language then you should have written your comment in any of them and not English.
and you always sleep comfortably for speaking better english? Nigerians are funny
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by richcasey: 2:20am On Aug 11, 2019
chubbygal:
Apart from being stupid what else do you do for a living?

HahAhaHAhahAhaHaha!!!
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by overseasnbeyond: 2:28am On Aug 11, 2019
The country is lawless, the youth have no focus! The poor are getting poorer!!
Dont even no what to say but for your future support sowore's revolution

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) / Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another / Photo: Prostitute Who Cuts Off Male Organs & Sells To Ritualists Arrested In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.