Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. (58675 Views)

Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover / Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone / An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by tatacherie: 2:46am On Aug 11, 2019
Naija I hail thee! Mtcheew.......
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by Nobody: 3:41am On Aug 11, 2019
senatepresido:
Abeg make una help me o...

I'm currently a corp member serving in Lagos state, my PPA is a local govt. council where they don't pay and attendance is not compulsory.

please if there is anyone one here who knows any organisation where they are looking for corpers or skilled workers with monthly payment should please link me up...

please help a brother...

The way I dey find money ehn, if I see better HK I fit still join o, I don tire

Send me a mail. A friend's office needs an office assistant. You might be lucky.
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by AleAirHub(m): 4:15am On Aug 11, 2019
Nice reply for that muff mumu angry
Meritocracy:

Is English our father language, that's one of our problem in Nigeria. I believe Chinese will never achieve anything if they take English serious.
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by AleAirHub(m): 4:16am On Aug 11, 2019
grin
iloveyou82:
and you always sleep comfortably for speaking better english? Nigerians are funny
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:21am On Aug 11, 2019
Funmmyastic:
That serves him right.
confirmed winchy winchy willy willy... Na to dey fly for daylight remain.. Only u knw it's illegal to fly our space... Na plantain leaf we go take mammma ur body.. Dirty winch
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by Stillthebest: 5:32am On Aug 11, 2019
Gadafii:
he didn't type in his father's language,he decided to type in English, nobody is stopping anybody from using their father's language

The entire people of China speak in language,they were Never colonized by English speaking country(ies) so that's out it

Nigeria on the other hand have hundreds of indigenous languages,so English was the common language for everyone

And so long English is our official language, nothing stops any educated ones(educated ones in quote) to write it better. At least he/she had got to schooled for more than 10 years to learn and use it. Hence, a need to write it better than a road side pepper seller arises..

To that one saying stuffs about China, English isnt there official language. Those ones who use it among them use the language well.

1 Like

Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by noziz(m): 6:01am On Aug 11, 2019
Abeg I wan learn Photoshop. How do I get started?
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by TemmyT002(m): 6:17am On Aug 11, 2019
Eh ya
Sorry ooo
I think the government should stoo recruiting people who are just looking for employment into the police force.
They need to start recruiting people who are matured, responsible, tech-savvy and people who will not embarrass themselves and the nation.
Sighs.
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by Myself2(m): 6:54am On Aug 11, 2019
vickysly:

Haters�

She may not be a hater, she may just be an unintelligent ignoramus who has difficulties understanding simple topics
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by tsinzu: 7:05am On Aug 11, 2019
Your foolishness got you the beating, why didn't you explain to them how memes work from the beginning? You decided to start shouting I am not a Yahoo boy because you wan form naira Marley abi? After hand don touch you small you come calm down begin dey explain how memes work and dem free you. You for just cool down from beginning explain the thing to dem and nobody for beat you
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by AreaFada2: 7:06am On Aug 11, 2019
Gadafii:
How do people even construct English like this and they sleep comfortably at nights
Engrishh olopa sporotteded. grin cheesy

Oh boy Na those wey dey nack such English dey sleep most peacefully. Because they do not care one not.
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 11, 2019
Funmmyastic:
That serves him right.
When you and your entire family comes close to an ordeal such as this, I assure there will be nobody alive to give a narrative. It will also serve you right in this jungle of wild forests and in hell your destination.
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by Slymonster(m): 8:14am On Aug 11, 2019
tsinzu:
Your foolishness got you the beating, why didn't you explain to them how memes work from the beginning? You decided to start shouting I am not a Yahoo boy because you wan form naira Marley abi? After hand don touch you small you come calm down begin dey explain how memes work and dem free you. You for just cool down from beginning explain the thing to dem and nobody for beat you

Why will they check his phone on the highway? Is that what they send them to do.Sometimes we leave the important issue and talk about irrelevant things. This is why kidnappers are having a free day in that Express way because all check point,Securitu are more focus on money instead of protecting.
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by lasthero: 9:28am On Aug 11, 2019
senatepresido:
Abeg make una help me o...

I'm currently a corp member serving in Lagos state, my PPA is a local govt. council where they don't pay and attendance is not compulsory.

please if there is anyone one here who knows any organisation where they are looking for corpers or skilled workers with monthly payment should please link me up...

please help a brother...

The way I dey find money ehn, if I see better HK I fit still join o, I don tire

Which part of lagos are you?
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by Rolly22(m): 10:13am On Aug 11, 2019
Perkins1:

If English is not our father's language then what is our father's language? Urhobo? Efik? Igbo? If these are our fathers language then you should have written your comment in any of them and not English.

Akwa iche na ima ihe? Ndi obodo a dika gi enweghi ofu mkpuru Uche.
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by HypePlusIQ(m): 10:34am On Aug 11, 2019
Funmmyastic:
That serves him right.

Very dumb thing to say
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by senatepresido: 11:35am On Aug 11, 2019
lasthero:

Which part of lagos are you?
Gbagada.
But I can work on anywhere shall o
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by Motion123(m): 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
When they don't understand the meaning of photoshop, what do u expect
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by EagleSquare1(m): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2019
When you are happy to meet your age grade member.
pavoda:
LAZY YOUTH

Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by Funmmyastic: 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
chubbygal:
Apart from being stupid what else do you do for a living?

Hahahaha you are shouting now,how can a perverted idiot be photoshoping someone nudes.What does he intend to do with it?
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by IamCharles123: 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
greggng:

Are they suppose to pay you in your PPA? Are you not being paid state allowed? Add that to your federal allowee you should be good to go. You are not yet independent untill you have completed your service.
Are u serious right now, not all start pays allowance, some ppa pay as well, and for the fed allowance, can that money(19800)sustain someone for one month.
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by Timbuktuo: 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
Gadafii:
How do people even construct English like this and they sleep comfortably at nights

It's "at night", not "at nights". Olodo teacher.
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by tourphland(m): 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
Uwaiwe:
Those idiot SARS on Benin axis of assaulted me and some friends today and threatened to open our phones just because we were riding a new Car from Lagos. Somebody needs to call them to order.
It's really terrible on that road... I was assaulted too..paid 20k sef
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by banio: 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin
That one no concern me.

But this Cece go sweet to phuck sha cheesy

Sweet fxxzk is not by beauty.
It involves so many pheromones and screams. If you know, You know.
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by Lucius17: 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
Are u a Yahoo boy? U are not a Yahoo boy, lol
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by wizod(m): 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
Funmmyastic:
That serves him right.
if you don't know what to write, just hide your ugly face ok. What is his offence? Say no to brutality
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by Funmmyastic: 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
wizod:
if you don't know what to write, just hide your ugly face ok. What is his offence? Say no to brutality

Hahahaha did you see my `ugly face'?You want to be proving savage here abi?Does it make sense that a perverted idiot is photoshoping another lady's nudes?He deserves it.
Re: Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. by OnyeOgboni: 7:06am On Aug 12, 2019
The mbutu black man specie has a dysfunctional DNA.. destructive in nature and is starkly malfunctional in behaviour.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] / 3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) / Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.