Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,641 members, 7,958,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

Nigerian Bride Shared A Teary Experience About Her Mother In Her Wedding(video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Bride Shared A Teary Experience About Her Mother In Her Wedding(video) (330 Views)

'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie / Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House / BBNaija: Alex Wins Dano Competition, Gets Her Mother’s Kitchen Refurbished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Bride Shared A Teary Experience About Her Mother In Her Wedding(video) by ManTiger(m): 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
It was meant to be a normal reception, merriment and dance but the bride stir up the atmosphere and left everybody awe. She shared her mother's experience which include things her mother went through just to ensure she and her siblings excel.

The video will make anybody sober, especially those whose parents gave everything they had to ensure their children excel.

This video will make any mother's day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wsXnobqm70
Re: Nigerian Bride Shared A Teary Experience About Her Mother In Her Wedding(video) by lumiday(m): 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
She shouldn't have shut down the drums and the songs, I'll definitely think thrice before saying things she said in the presence of my extended families but I wouldn't blame her, the occasion took place in Canada, not Osogbo!
Re: Nigerian Bride Shared A Teary Experience About Her Mother In Her Wedding(video) by lebron7(m): 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
What is my business

Re: Nigerian Bride Shared A Teary Experience About Her Mother In Her Wedding(video) by lumiday(m): 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
lebron7:
What is my business

Its OK if you don't have data to watch the video, if you do, you would have at least appreciate all struggling mother, even if your mum is not one.

Mehnnn, its not easy.
Re: Nigerian Bride Shared A Teary Experience About Her Mother In Her Wedding(video) by lebron7(m): 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2019
lumiday:

Its OK if you don't have data to watch the video, if you do, you would have at least appreciate all struggling mother, even if your mum is not one.

Mehnnn, its not easy.

Re: Nigerian Bride Shared A Teary Experience About Her Mother In Her Wedding(video) by lumiday(m): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Casio LK-220 Piano (keyboard) For Sale / The Struggle And Pain Of Nigeria Youtuber, How I Started With My Phone / A Multinational "Recordlabel" Scouting For Talented Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.