Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos (102821 Views)

Yahoo Boys Dump Lady's Body On Akure Road (Disturbing Pictures) / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic / Corpses Of Policemen Killed By Kidnappers In Sokoto (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos by Lexusgs430: 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
I am expecting NPF, to hand the matter to God........

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos by Lizilicious(f): 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
K
Re: Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos by Techsunny: 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
Wetting concern me self, shebi na inside zoo it happened.
Re: Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos by lorhema(f): 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2019
dadebayo1:
So sad....

Tragic.
Re: Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos by AngelicBeing: 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
BlackfireX:
I love what the army did to them.

Karma is mother***king bitch

Re: Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos by bikefab(m): 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
This is very unfortunate...mass murders are getting very common in Nigeria. At the end of the day, nothing will come out of the investigations.
Re: Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos by Princedapace(m): 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
Pat081:
Hope this will teach them to always put on uniform

lol, some people here lack sense shaaaa. put on uniform? How? Secret detectives to put on uniform? Where is that done in the world?

These men are secret detectives and they can even dress like mad men. Some times they send their pretty female officers to even marry a criminal, date sleep with the criminal for months, years, to be able to track the criminal.

5 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos by backnbeta(f): 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
Nigerian army is the weak link
Nothing will come out of this Las las
Re: Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos by Kapeter(m): 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
Kingosytex:
A case of a snake that swallowed a lesser snake. I was almost in tears the first time I read about this. The police have their shortcomings, some have framed up and killed innocent citizens, yet that does not justify this cruelty meted out to them by men of the Nigerian army. They were on a mission to arrest a common enemy yet, they were wasted inspite of the fact that they identified themselves. It is a pity! REST ON GALLANT MEN!
it's obvious. It's a sad story.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos by jrusky(m): 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
Davash222:
This case of Army killing police is complicated. Don’t know if I should be happy or sad. Mixed feelings. Considering the Nigeria Police has done more evil to innocent civilians than this.

Just read and jump to other topic Nigeria police placed themselves in these ugly mess by their evil minded attitude. Though I'm not in support of such brutality in the hands of the army but bro do you know how many innocent souls Nigeria police has killed

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos by dadebayo1(m): 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
lorhema:

Tragic.

Very sad...
Re: Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos by cenaman(m): 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
This a doctored pix.
Re: Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos by Kapeter(m): 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lexusgs430:
I am expecting NPF, to hand the matter to God........
what can they do before? They are in His hand on this one as the army is suppoerior and defence hq will not leave the matter in police hand. Kolewerk. Let's hope defence hq get to the root and serve the right justice.
Re: Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos by Rapsodee(m): 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
franchasng:
Fulanis are the major problem Nigeria is facing now.

This is how Fulani soldiers have been helping Boko Haram become invincible even during Goodluck regime that it seemed like Boko Haram was undefeated.

Nigerian army has been infiltrated by Fulani terrorists who leak national security secrets to their terrorist brothers.

The only way Nigeria can be savaged small is to go back to regional government so every region can manage their regional security and revenue or peacefully divide Nigeria into so many nations because as soon as Nigeria returns to regional system of government with each region solely in charge of their regional security policing and resources, you will see how Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen will die a natural death because they will know that there is no more free crude oil money from Niger Delta to squander chasing shadows they call war against Boko Haram and insurgency that ought to be quenched in few months by any serious government and national military.

Just take a look at how a whole intelligent Police officers on a national service was killed by fellow men in uniform, it hurts so much, it hurts men angry angry
This is just perfect!!!

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos by funlord(m): 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
fergieboy:
Nor lipsrsealed

Chairman...use my link contact me
Re: Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos by sheller(m): 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
this is a case of bush meat killing a Hunter
Re: Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos by SpaceTour: 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
This is so sad. Buhari has destroyed Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos by Bishop(m): 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
franchasng:

This is how Fulani soldiers have been helping Boko Haram become invincible even during Goodluck regime that it seemed like Boko Haram was undefeated.

Nigerian army has been infiltrated by Fulani terrorists who leak national security secrets to their terrorist brothers.

The only way Nigeria can be savaged small is to go back to regional government so every region can manage their regional security and revenue or peacefully divide Nigeria into so many nations because as soon as Nigeria returns to regional system of government with each region solely in charge of their regional security policing and resources, you will see how Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen will die a natural death because they will know that there is no more free crude oil money from Niger Delta to squander chasing shadows they call war against Boko Haram and insurgency that ought to be quenched in few months by any serious government and national military.

Just take a look at how a whole intelligent Police officers on a national service was killed by fellow men in uniform, it hurts so much, it hurts men angry angry

God bless you for this statement i am also canvassing for a regional government too.

All our common enemies will just melt away.

Those who thrive on quota system will girdle their loins and we who depend on food from the north must innovate and together we can become a great nation.

The man who believes that he must rule by force on other tribes will have to look for more MALU to impose his insanity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos by emmnprince(m): 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
The kidnapper must be an influential person for him to be freed by these other men on uniform. If this is true, it doesn't speak well of the military. How could you allow a kidnapper, an anti-social and law breaker to be free when he should be prosecuted for his activities.
Re: Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
Davash222:
This case of Army killing police is complicated. Don’t know if I should be happy or sad. Mixed feelings. Considering the Nigeria Police has done more evil to innocent civilians than this.

That's the problem with the Police. Average Nigerians dont have anymore sympathy for them. This because of their own obvious wickedness to humanity. For me i have personally lost feelings or sympathy for them.

Police have a lot to do about their bastardised and damaged image/reputation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos by SEGLIZ: 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
BlackfireX:

only evil claims karma as its own judge.
Re: Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos by phineas: 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
Every single person in that video must be found. That must be the aim of the task force on this matter. The findings and culprits including onlookers must be brought to book. They are accessories to this crime

Next time they hear jungle justice or see a law officer identify himself this story must be an example why people will shudder and ensure everyone knows their community allowed them go maximum they can do will be to take their pics secretly

This case must not be swept under the carpet. The civilians and military involved are all guilty

5 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos by allubi(m): 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
This is really I pass my neighbor
GOFRONT:
Chaiii...My Sallah ram
Re: Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos by OlujobaSamuel: 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
How do I defend the police now considering the atrocities of NPF against the Nigerian citizens.
The president, governors and other elected officials are not helping in this series of gross misconduct and negligence of our security forces.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos by Rubbiish(m): 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2019
Pat081:
Henceforth they should learn to be on uniform when going for such operation, if not all, at least some should be on uniform
Re: Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos by micflo28(m): 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2019
Pat081:
its obvious you are daft and unschooled of uniform operational duties. They are on covert mission from the intelligence unit of the npf. That unit do not put on uniforms but carry their identity cards. If the soldiers cannot identify them through their I.D cards then they are pure assasins. An initial story said they had a very cheerful moment with the soldiers but on their way back with the kidnap suspect, boom same policemen attacked them as a result of an order from a captain who they are all under the payroll of the kidnapper.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos by uunwanaobong3: 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
ONE POLICE MAN EVEN POO (SHIIIT) ON HIS BOXER OUT OF FEAR...... THE VIDEO IS SO FUNNY.
BELIEVE ME, I AM A NEUTRAL HEAR, I SUPPORT NO SIDE
Re: Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos by Tolexander: 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
franchasng:

This is how Hausa-Fulani soldiers in Nigerian army have been helping Boko Haram become invincible even during Goodluck regime that it seemed like ragtag Boko Haram militants was undefeatable sad

UK is succeeding today because they understood the trouble in mixing too many diversity of races or ethnicity as one nation, so they came together as independent nations under one bigger umbrella called United Kingdom which is made up of 4 independent nations, namely - Britain, Ireland, Scotland and Wales.

The same is happening in USA - United States of America comprising 52 independent nations known as state with their independent Police and laws under one big umbrella called USA.

[/b].

United Kingdom comprises of Britain (Wales, Scotland and England) and Nothern Ireland

United States has 50 states

3 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos by dingbang(m): 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
when these army men are being slaughtered by bokoharam and I dont give a Bleep, please understand that they deserve it

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos by asamwababy: 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
So many videos of peeps brutalized on a daily basis alongside extrajudicial killings of peoples fathers,mothers,brothers,sisters,uncles,aunties and children by the Police and Sars.

Yet no action from the IGP or police reform.

So what do they want us to do about the videos they are circulating?

Cry or what exactly.They should leave we the citizens out of this.

Karma is a bitch and it has just been served cold.

3 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
BlackfireX:

Even if a Dog was killed it's somehow heartless to rejoice over it talk-less of an innocent humanbeing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Lagos (photos) / Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) / Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.