Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York (59040 Views)

Jeffrey Epstein: Autopsy Reveals Strangulation, Bursted Eyes Capillaries(Graphic / Us Billionaire, Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by sonnie10: 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2019
Very deep
Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by seunak2016: 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
[quote author=Ceoslm post=81130984][/lquote]u think you are smart by requote your post, go give your family member the game and be the richest family in Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by cococandy(f): 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
A lot of powerful men would have been implicated. Including Donald Trump.

gaetano:
He tried to kill himself a couple of days ago, and didn't succeed. He should have been put on suicide watch.

Sorry, I smell something fishy here. There were way too many powerful people who could have been implicated in a full investigation. This is just "too convenient".

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by cococandy(f): 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
Yep.
Disgusting Donald
realestniggah:
My man Donald Trump had him killed

That man had too much files on Donald Trump

A man like this doesn't just commit suicide...

11 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by SpaceTour: 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
Jeff's charges are very common among the elites and political class in Nigeria but police dare not investigate not to talk of arresting them. America is a sane society

8 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by DameB(f): 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
Hope he wasn't killed to cover up some pedophiles high up...

When I saw Epstein's case and the developments/twists on Dailymailuk & BBC... I suspected that it wouldn't end well for this man because a lot of high profile men would be implicated

Meanwhile he told the guards weeks ago that someone tried to kill him

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7344785/Jeffrey-Epstein-told-guards-tried-KILL-weeks-hanged-himself.html

4 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by gaetano: 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
cococandy:
A lot of powerful men would have been implicated. Including Donald Trump.

Too many powerful people. They had to take him out, make it look like a suicide. If he talks,names of billionaires will roll out

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by realestniggah: 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
gaetano:
He tried to kill himself a couple of days ago, and didn't succeed. He should have been put on suicide watch.

Sorry, I smell something fishy here. There were way too many powerful people who could have been implicated in a full investigation. This is just "too convenient".

True.. He was on a suicide watch list and suddenly he commit suicide.. How do you explain that

4 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by Commentor: 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
Is anybody surprised?

2 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by FuckThaMod: 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
cococandy:
[s]Evil men in power. Sleeping with children and selling women for their personal gratification.

They would rather have him kill himself than out them.

That’s why the fight for equality and the fight against human trafficking seems to be getting nowhere. When the people who are supposed to protect are culpable in the harm. Disgusting.

I hope he rots in hell. Him and everyone who helped him sell women and rape children.[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by shogsman(m): 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
They took care of him before he decided to sing

3 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by Lugianostar(m): 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
Not a a good omen i must say!

These is equally done over there, i only thought is only naija that these things are done and very observed.

2 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by cococandy(f): 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
It’s so obvious
gaetano:

Too many powerful people. They had to take him out, make it look like a suicide. If he talks,names of billionaires will roll out

5 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by Menance: 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
Na so that slow network man Adenuga go soon die too

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by VULCAN(m): 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
Coming from the fellow who was in the room when Trump ordered the hit!

Mtsheww

Although it's very likely that he was assassinated, why mention Trump. The man provided small girls to a lot of Big Shots

realestniggah:
My man Donald Trump had him killed

That man had too much files on Donald Trump

A man like this doesn't just commit suicide...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by cococandy(f): 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
FuckThaMod:
if you engage in or support the kind of thing that man stood for, you will surely meet a worse end too.

Evil men making the world a scary place for women and children

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by bjbjbj: 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
Them silent the guy make he for no talk.

2 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by realestniggah: 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
shogsman:
They took care of him before he decided to be sing

He was probably threatening the high and mighty and promise to expose files on them.

They had to take care of him.. Awon aye

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by tikristinimi21: 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ok
Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by realestniggah: 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
VULCAN:
Coming from the fellow who was in the room when Trump ordered the hit!

Mtsheww

Although it's very likely that he was assassinated, why mention Trump. The man provided small girls to a lot of Big Shots

Have you seen how close he is with Trump? Are you this naive.. There is a saying that goes.. "show me your friends and I will tell you who you are"

Birds of the same feathers flock together.

Have you seen the age difference between Trump and Melania?
Do I need to say more?

7 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lol we all knew he was a dead man, the demonrats don't play
Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by tomju(m): 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
This man na like our own "oga COZA" but on a larger scale!

7 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by emmanuelpopson(m): 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
trust Hollywood.. a movie gonna be made soon on this... he may have threatened to release names of accomplices and thereby killed to silence him..from revealing there secrets...

5 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by naptu2: 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
So let's go through the questions and conspiracy theories.

First, former mayor of New York, Rudy Giuliani.

7 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by Emmanuel226(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
chinekemie!!! dis can never happen in Nigeria oo, especially if he is a northener sad
Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by Emmanuel226(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
i am totally shocked by dis news cheesy
Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by Emmanuel226(m): 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2019
wealthy people and rape allegations jux dey lyk Inlaws grin

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by Emmanuel226(m): 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
was i dreaming wen i saw Trump's name on dis thread, related to sex allegations plz someone help me out cheesy
Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by Emmanuel226(m): 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
frm dungeon to dominion of riches to sex allegations to court to prison to death to hell fire
wat a life sad
Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
Northmall:
OP so you're trying to say the government killed him?

Not the government "They" killed him cheesy
"They" control things... The powers that be

2 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by Lexusgs430: 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
dayleke:
Didn't they say he tried to commit suicide before a couple of weeks ago?

He was silenced forever........ The dead never gives away any secrets........

This man was meant to be on eyesight watch 24/7...........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dubai Becomes World's First 100% Paperless Government (Photos) / Moldova President's Dog Bites Austria President's Hand During Visit (Photos) / Jammeh Begs To Stay In His Village As ECOWAS Troop Storms Gambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.