Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York (59048 Views)

Jeffrey Epstein: Autopsy Reveals Strangulation, Bursted Eyes Capillaries(Graphic / Us Billionaire, Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by themanderon: 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lots of shit usually happen behind the scenes involving the rich and powerful people on earth.
Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by Legendguru: 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
hmmm
Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by AngelicBeing: 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
[quote author=FuckThaMod post=81131280][/quote] sad
Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I did nothing in this presentation, Boss....... grin

Oh you off me now grin
Twale Sir

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by dayleke: 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lexusgs430:

He was silenced forever........ The dead never gives away any secrets........

This man was meant to be on eyesight watch 24/7...........

Bros, you too see am?
Na wah o.
Too much at stake....
shocked
Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by Mizwisdom(f): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
He died with his secrets, I'm sure someone in the White house is relieved

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by AntiBalaka: 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
LordAdam16:

That too.

Epstein had used all his lifelines. Too much baggage.

This is why high-level traffickers in the Western mostly use Eastern Europeans.

No need for false flags. Trump has the media wrapped around his fingers.

Another well-intentioned "gaffe" will sway attention.

-Lord

Epstein organized sex 0rgies involving powerful people with under age girls for the sole reason of blackmailing them.

He was honored by Israeli PM Netanyahu with a state award.

Mossad has been using blackmail to influence US foreign policy in the ME.

I can't phantom how a prisoner of such high profile, placed on suicide watch in total isolation with 24hr surveillance cameras in his cell could somehow commit suicide.

Not buying that crap like the Clinton related suicides from multiple gun shots to the back of the head with a shot gun.

Israel will want him because in the course of investigations the FBI had already began to see his extensive links to Israel.

Epstein would have faced espionage and blackmail charges which would have exposed Israeli extensive manipulation and interference on US politics, govt and politicians.

Epstein is not stupid and he would have had a dead man's switch in the event he is killed by those he was blackmailing. So if he truly got killed by suicide (Arkansa style), you can bet all the dirt he had would have been leaked to the press.

To me the Israeli govt would have murdered him (if we agree he is actually dead) because if Epstein had leaked out any dirt he had acquired over the years, the powerful politicians' careers would be over and Israel would lose their useful idiots.

I am 100% sure he is not dead but has now escaped and will be living with a new and protected identity in Israel.
Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by AngelicBeing: 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Epstein organized sex 0rgies involving powerful people with under age girls for the sole reason of blackmailing them.

I can't phantom how a prisoner of such high profile, placed on suicide watch in total isolation with 24hr surveillance cameras in his cell could somehow commit suicide.

Not buying that crap like the Clinton related suicides from multiple gun shots to the back of the head with a shot gun.

Israel will want him because in the course of investigations the FBI had already began to see his extensive links to Israel.

Epstein would have faced espionage and blackmail charges which would have exposed Israeli extensive manipulation and interference on US politics, govt and politicians.

Epstein is not stupid and he would have had a dead man's switch in the event he is killed by those he was blackmailing. So if he truly got killed by suicide (Arkansa style), you can bet all the dirt he had would have been leaked to the press.

To me the Israeli govt would have murdered him (if we agree he is actually dead) because if Epstein had leaked out any dirt he had acquired over the years, the powerful politicians' careers would be over and Israel would lose their useful idiots.

I am 100% sure he is not dead but has now escaped and will be living with a new and protected identity in Israel.
You have a good point though cool
Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by GeoAfrikana(m): 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
cococandy:
if you engage in or support the kind of thing that man stood for, you will surely meet a worse end too.

Evil men making the work a scary place for women and children
Aunty softly ooo. Don't give you self hypertension because of a psychopath on a faceless forum. It's not worth it.
Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by LordAdam16: 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
AntiBalaka:

To me the Israeli govt would have murdered him (if we agree he is actually dead) because if Epstein had leaked out any dirt he had acquired over the years, the powerful politicians' careers would be above and Israel would lose their useful idiots.

Dude, there are many components to the Epstein case, that it's clear to the blind that this goes beyond sex trafficking.

Analyze any component and it's clear those behind his death should have pulled the plug years back and that they actually gave him more leeway than he deserved.

Just consider the UK royal family component. This is the same royals that murdered a family member (Diana) because she brought "ridicule". Andrew was on his way to a private meeting with the Queen when Epstein was terminated (or extracted). To discuss what I wonder?

Dude was too sloppy. Mossad couldn't have solely pulled that off without help from a higher-up in the US intelligence chain. Whether that contact was in tune with the official hierarchy or repaying a favor for someone with the reach like Clinton or Trump is anyone's guess.

But as with all spy matters; we'll never truly know to what extent.

Hell Epstein could f*cking be in WITSEC in the good ol' US of A as we speak!

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by AntiBalaka: 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
AngelicBeing:
You have a good point though cool

Fun facts

Israel is the number one destination capital of human trafficking and trafficked women and girls.

Tel aviv has a thriving sex industry mostly composed of trafficked women.

Mossad has a dedicated unit specifically for blackmail.

Epstein's wealth source is extremely shady. He was a Physics lecturer before suddenly making millions from stock market investments. Where did he get his seed money? Then he claims to be a financial investment manager and only had one client for most part of his trading years. His financial elevation was not organic giving his quick success story. He was created by mossad to get access to powerful politicians. And we all know who dominates Wall Street and City of London - Jews!

3 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by AngelicBeing: 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Fun facts

Israel is the number one destination capital of human trafficking and trafficked women and girls.

Tel aviv has a thriving sex industry mostly composed of trafficked women.

Mossad has a dedicated unit specifically for blackmail.

Epstein's wealth source is extremely shady. He was a Physics lecturer before suddenly making millions from stock market investments. Where did he get his seed money? Then he claims to be a financial investment manager and only had one client for most part of his trading years. His financial elevation was not organic giving his quick success story. He was created by mossad to get access to powerful politicians. And we all know who dominates Wall Street and City of London - Jews!

cool
Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by cococandy(f): 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2019
thanks. But Worry about yourself. I’m okay.
GeoAfrikana:

Aunty softly ooo. Don't give you self hypertension because of a psychopath on a faceless forum. It's not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by PDPGuy: 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
cococandy:
Evil men in power. Sleeping with children and selling women for their personal gratification.

They would rather have him kill himself than out them.

That’s why the fight for equality and the fight against human trafficking seems to be getting nowhere. When the people who are supposed to protect are culpable in the harm. Disgusting.

I hope he rots in hell. Him and everyone who helped him sell women and rape children.

Exact same thing I told to some friends. I’m not buying this “suicide” story one bit. Some top shots from the American political/business establishment had him murdered.

3 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by AntiBalaka: 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
There's this book written by a former Mossad agent detailing how Mossad used blackmail to change the course of any govt'÷ foreign policy and hostility towards Israel.

The author described how Mossad have a retinue of female agents who are drafted in sex stings to blackmail ambassadors, heads of govt, foreign dignitaries, etc. In one encounter mossad tried framing a Saudi diplomat and got their most experienced female agent to ensure that during sex she should position herself in such a way that the diplomat's face should be visible to the hiding camera when penetrating her. The pictures they got came out better than they anticipated. Armed with the damaging photos the Mossad agent went to the Saudi official, throwing more than a dozen obscene pictures on the table, then speaking confidently, the agent in clear terms told the diplomat what was expected from him henceforth. The Saudi diplomat, glossed through the pictures and after a brief moment suddenly to the mossad agent, "I will take this and that and also these oth three". He continued " I must say these pictures came out great and will like to show some of my friends back in Riyadh.

You get the gist.

LordAdam16:

Dude, there are many components to the Epstein case, that it's clear to the blind that this goes beyond sex trafficking.

Analyze any component and it's clear those behind his death should have pulled the plug years back and that they actually gave him more leeway than he deserved.

Just consider the UK royal family component. This is the same royals that murdered a family member (Diana) because she brought "ridicule". Andrew was on his way to a private meeting with the Queen when Epstein was terminated (or extracted). To discuss what I wonder?

Dude was too sloppy. Mossad couldn't have solely pulled that off without help from a higher-up in the US intelligence chain. Whether that contact was in tune with the official hierarchy or repaying a favor for someone with the reach like Clinton or Trump is anyone's guess.

But as with all spy matters; we'll never truly know to what extent.

Hell Epstein could f*cking be in WITSEC in the good ol' US of A as we speak!

-Lord
Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by khia: 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
This is good news. I can only hope that Trump follow by example.
Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by LordAdam16: 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
AntiBalaka:
There's this book written by a former Mossad agent detailing how Mossad used blackmail to change the course of any govt'÷ foreign policy and hostility towards Israel.

The author described how Mossad have a retinue of female agents who are drafted in sex stings to blackmail ambassadors, heads of govt, foreign dignitaries, etc. In one encounter mossad tried framing a Saudi diplomat and got their most experienced female agent to ensure that during sex she should position herself in such a way that the diplomat's face should be visible to the hiding camera when penetrating her. The pictures they got came out better than they anticipated. Armed with the damaging photos the Mossad agent went to the Saudi official, throwing more than a dozen obscene pictures on the table, then speaking confidently, the agent in clear terms told the diplomat what was expected from him henceforth. The Saudi diplomat, glossed through the pictures and after a brief moment suddenly to the mossad agent, "I will take this and that and also these oth three". He continued " I must say these pictures came out great and will like to show some of my friends back in Riyadh.

You get the gist.

I'm not disputing your Mossad blackmail line. It's well known in intelligence circles.

I don't think anything is beyond the Mossad. They'd assassinate a sitting US President if it's the only option on the table and they can contain the fallout. They're that "off."

I mean the Samson Doctrine stamped by Israeli intelligence and top brass is that should Israel be under such an attack that long-term survival is not guaranteed, they'd send their nukes to Earth's most important cities; kinda like the Biblical tale of Samson and the Philistine suicide. Hell they blackmailed US into the Gulf War by threatening to use Nukes, effectively start WW3 since Soviet Union and China would have retaliated, if US didn't send immediate help.

Knowing that, I see no reason why they'd hesitate a second to take out (or extract) a Jewish billionaire if it serves their interest. My point is that with the potential exposure to Anglo-America high-level figures, it couldn't have all been Mossad. At least not without the blessing of someone in US intelligence. That's just how it is!

And that even if Mossad wasn't remotely involved, Epstein would still be a dead man walking.

-Lord
Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by AntiBalaka: 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
LordAdam16:

Knowing that, I see no reason why they'd hesitate a second to take out (or extract) a Jewish billionaire if it serves their interest. My point is that with the potential exposure to Anglo-America high-level figures, it couldn't have all been Mossad. At least not without the blessing of someone in US intelligence. That's just how it is!

And that even if Mossad wasn't remotely involved, Epstein would still be a dead man walking.

-Lord

The Jews are more than happy with their crop of blackmailed western leaders. They can sacrifice one or two of their goyim agents but losing all of them in one fell swoop isn't not going to benefit them as they will have to start from scratch all over again.

I don't believe Epstein wanted to do a major leak but current investigation by the FBI showed that Epstein was working for Israel to undermine and compromise high level Western officials and dignitaries towards doing the bidding of Israel.

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by cococandy(f): 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2019
Before this happened I remember discussing with my husband how it would be a high possibility that they will eliminate him before he can expose them.

Surprise surprise

PDPGuy:

Exact same thing I told to some friends. I’m not buying this “suicide” story one bit. Some top shots from the American political/business establishment had him murdered.

4 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by CanadaOrBust: 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
realestniggah:

True.. He was on a suicide watch list and suddenly he commit suicide.. How do you explain that

He was eventually taken off suicide watch. U don’t keep a sane person on suicide watch ad Infinitum
Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by CanadaOrBust: 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
AntiBalaka:
henceforth. The Saudi diplomat, glossed through the pictures and after a brief moment suddenly to the mossad agent, "I will take this and that and also these oth three". He continued " I must say these pictures came out great and will like to show some of my friends back in Riyadh.

You get the gist.

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by otherway: 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2019
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Clinton, trump, prince Andrew, ex prime minister of israel, the royals and powerful people are linked to Epstein

Don't take side, all I know is the powerful and the rich can do anything and get away with it

You know how many powerful are linked to this man and his sex trafficking group, many would have go down with him if this didn't happen, sometimes the conspiracy theorist are real, the rich controls the world

How can someone who's on 24 hours surveillance commit suicide, and I'm sure the footage will not be released to the public

it continues ....

My brother they don mod am.

Ever since I watched scandal an American soap, I don begin fear American politics and even politics generally.

The M13 section if American government as depicted in the movie could be real but maybe with another code name.

Human lives mean nothing to these dare devil politicians and wealthy men.
Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by meobizy(f): 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
Suicide no dey hard oyibo, so?
Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by elijahkayode(m): 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
powerblaze:

He was close to so many so-called elites. Clintons, Princes, Foreign Ministers, Influential Billionaires allover America and the world. And yea he was also close to Trump. The media trying to scale up his friendship with Trump and talk less about his relationship with the Clintons is something you should be bright enough to see through.
The fact is, many billionaires and influential people have their necks deep in so many kinds of sexual frameworks. And they'll also do anything to keep that secret hidden. They also have the power to release your secret while theirs remain perfectly hidden. The swamp is way bigger than u can imagine

Main reason why Hollywood is scared
Niggas like Kevin Spacey, Weinstein and other prominent figures are pals with Epstein
Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by Ugosample(m): 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
powerblaze:

He was close to so many so-called elites. Clintons, Princes, Foreign Ministers, Influential Billionaires allover America and the world. And yea he was also close to Trump. The media trying to scale up his friendship with Trump and talk less about his relationship with the Clintons is something you should be bright enough to see through.
The fact is, many billionaires and influential people have their necks deep in so many kinds of sexual frameworks. And they'll also do anything to keep that secret hidden. They also have the power to release your secret while theirs remain perfectly hidden. The swamp is way bigger than u can imagine

something tells me that Trump is just as culpable as Clinton in this nonsense

just that Trump fan boys will want to protect their lord and saviour
and Clinton fan boys will want to protect and absolve him of blame

but something tells me

Trump is just as rotten as Clinton undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by AntiBalaka: 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ugosample:

something tells me that Trump is just as culpable as Clinton in this nonsense

just that Trump fan boys will want to protect their lord and saviour
and Clinton fan boys will want to protect and absolve him of blame

but something tells me

Trump is just as rotten as Clinton undecided

Trump fell out with Epstein a long time ago and banned him from visiting any of his resorts after a staffer complained of Epstein making advances to his younger daughter who was on a summer job.
Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by Ugosample(m): 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Trump fell out with Epstein a long time ago and banned him from visiting any of his resorts after a staffer complained of Epstein making advances to his younger daughter who was on a summer job.

That does not mean Trump was not involved in their dirty habit BEFORE they fell out......

When the going was good
Trump must have played some as well

Anyone thinking Trump is NOT capable of this is a joker cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by AntiBalaka: 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ugosample:

That does not mean Trump was not involved in their dirty habit BEFORE they fell out......

When the going was good
Trump must have played some as well

Anyone thinking Trump is NOT capable of this is a joker cheesy cheesy

Trump visited Epstein's Virgin island twice but that doesn't implicate him.

Trump is way too smart to fall for the sex gambit.

Trump was probably introduced to Epstein via his former lawyer) Cohen) who happened to be Jewish like Epstein.

Trump did hint on Clinton's sordid sex life during his campaign and made mention of Clinton being blackmailed.
Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by Ugosample(m): 10:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Trump visited Epstein's Virgin island twice but that doesn't implicate him.

Trump is way too smart to fall for the sex gambit.

Trump was probably introduced to Epstein via his former lawyer) Cohen) who happened to be Jewish like Epstein.

Trump did hint on Clinton's sordid sex life during his campaign and made mention of Clinton being blackmailed.

and you really think he was there just for being there?

You guys sef cheesy cheesy

Trump is a sex predator himself
I won't be surprised if he was involved well well

tho no SOLID proof yet

but trump ain't no saint
He is a deviant

2 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by AntiBalaka: 12:00am On Aug 11, 2019
Ugosample:

tho no SOLID proof yet

but trump ain't no saint
He is a deviant

Trump just retweeted what I just mentioned about top Democrats (Clinton) involvement in Lolita Island.

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York by AntiBalaka: 12:12am On Aug 11, 2019
Ugosample:

tho no SOLID proof yet

but trump ain't no saint
He is a deviant

APC apologists like yourself reason like the average DNC supporter and Trump basher.

The DNC have quickly issued engagement rules in deflecting from Clinton and denying his over 40 trips to Epstein's Island.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dubai Becomes World's First 100% Paperless Government (Photos) / Moldova President's Dog Bites Austria President's Hand During Visit (Photos) / Jammeh Begs To Stay In His Village As ECOWAS Troop Storms Gambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.