Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Akeredolu Launches New Mass Transit Buses In Ondo (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Akeredolu Launches New Mass Transit Buses In Ondo (photos) (33964 Views)

Lagos Officially Launches Electric Mass Transit Buses For Passenger Operation / Sanwo-Olu Unveils Electric Buses In Lagos (Photos) / Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Launches New Mass Transit Buses In Ondo (photos) by Lamasta(m): 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
Nice one from the sunshine state cool
Re: Akeredolu Launches New Mass Transit Buses In Ondo (photos) by dayveed1(m): 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
Citytrend:
I'm Beginning to like the man. Except that they're all the same
same here bro. I am starting to like this man.. I was in Akr few days ago and I saw all the road construction projects.. The man is really trying.. Some said its a second term campaign strategy.. Who cares
Re: Akeredolu Launches New Mass Transit Buses In Ondo (photos) by johnkay1(m): 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
Noted
Re: Akeredolu Launches New Mass Transit Buses In Ondo (photos) by kikake: 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
Kudos gov Akeredolu.

A gov Rochas Okorocha would make the buses ply only the roads of the state capital.
That section of Imo state would clap for Rochas - "Owelle Mere yaaa."

Re: Akeredolu Launches New Mass Transit Buses In Ondo (photos) by kikake: 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
Nukilia:
Governor wey get sense grin
Oh yeah. They need sense before come to ask to be voted governor.
Re: Akeredolu Launches New Mass Transit Buses In Ondo (photos) by AIG2015: 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
Preparing for second term election......that's the trend. Second term is always for full time stealing
Re: Akeredolu Launches New Mass Transit Buses In Ondo (photos) by Kennethadegeye: 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
Very sensible Governor.
Re: Akeredolu Launches New Mass Transit Buses In Ondo (photos) by vicfajeze: 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
HOW MANY WILL IDAJO TAKE?
Re: Akeredolu Launches New Mass Transit Buses In Ondo (photos) by follock007(m): 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
what is happening to grand father's cocoa farm in this state sef? i can remember that my father used to tell me stories about how they used to see aliens at night in the certain ondo village were they grew up. after we relocated to the new area where he saw his Waterloo, the same place i am chatting from now, he stopped his managerial job at an insurance company and went to take on the cocoa village farm only to come back like a little boy wearing nickers and carrying a sackful of yams, i just realized they had deep-fried him from here to there where nobody could see and back here again and a few years later he was freezed like cancer on agbor highway for a bladder happy driver to crush and chew on. RIP
However, i know this because i am going through the same things now and then while going through them i am getting ideas that this was that and that was this... While all this is going on, they are asking me who is your father, who is your mother? They are trying to make me feel like a prisoner of war while i don't see any war going on. I never knew that my grandparent could put on army uniforms, and be taking pictures with white people and General Gowon and other unnamed army personnel just to get me killed by juju warriors Lol
Re: Akeredolu Launches New Mass Transit Buses In Ondo (photos) by ksix(m): 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
And they could not patronise IVM. How will my Nigeria grow?
Re: Akeredolu Launches New Mass Transit Buses In Ondo (photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
Kudos
Arakunrin Akeredolu
Re: Akeredolu Launches New Mass Transit Buses In Ondo (photos) by Legendguru: 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
hmmm
Re: Akeredolu Launches New Mass Transit Buses In Ondo (photos) by jafol(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
This guy listened to my complaints after all good one
Re: Akeredolu Launches New Mass Transit Buses In Ondo (photos) by MichaelsHope(m): 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
OndoFirstBorn:
Thank you my Governor for reviving the defunct Owena Mass Transit. This is a new dawn in Ondo State. Think Anew, Act Anew.

You are using different handles. I know you and you know.
Re: Akeredolu Launches New Mass Transit Buses In Ondo (photos) by ofiko123(m): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
Good one from Governor akeredolu..
Re: Akeredolu Launches New Mass Transit Buses In Ondo (photos) by iyatrustee(f): 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
Who knows where their Abuja park is?
Re: Akeredolu Launches New Mass Transit Buses In Ondo (photos) by Sheriman(m): 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
Why cant he purchased Toyota Hiace Buses... All these Chinese Bus wouldn't last...
Re: Akeredolu Launches New Mass Transit Buses In Ondo (photos) by Adedapo57: 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2019
Let me check the buses If they are innoson motors
Re: Akeredolu Launches New Mass Transit Buses In Ondo (photos) by Skmoda(m): 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
Adedapo57:
Let me check the buses If the buses are innoson motors
toyota
Re: Akeredolu Launches New Mass Transit Buses In Ondo (photos) by mechanics(m): 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
Nice initiative
Re: Akeredolu Launches New Mass Transit Buses In Ondo (photos) by fintol: 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
Stupid money grubbing subpar nonsense
pls go and rest,you no get talk.
Re: Akeredolu Launches New Mass Transit Buses In Ondo (photos) by simiife: 11:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
Seems dis man is trying oo,d only tin I don't lyk abt my village is d light ish,i remember d last I was in d village(OBA akoko)I go watch Chelsea vs man u,com dey come back alone 4 nite, ordinary street light no dey,na prayer i pray reach house dat day
Re: Akeredolu Launches New Mass Transit Buses In Ondo (photos) by Legendguru: 1:30am On Aug 11, 2019
Nukilia:
Governor wey get sense grin

sense indeed or looting sense. governors without igr sense and ideas .same sense his predecessor mimiko followed using government fund to acquire bunch of useless liabilities which they cant even maintain.buying highly inflated buses every four years to loot money instead of focusing on rather sustainable investment that can create long lasting jobs for youths and make them productive.

sense indeed

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Launches New Mass Transit Buses In Ondo (photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 1:55am On Aug 11, 2019
Legendguru:

sense indeed or looting sense. governors without igr sense and ideas .same sense his predecessor mimiko followed using government fund to acquire bunch of useless liabilities which they cant even maintain.buying highly inflated buses every four years to loot money instead of focusing on rather sustainable investment that can create long lasting jobs for youths and make them productive.

sense indeed

Well, if you had sense and read the article, you'd see that, unlike before, this is a private partnership between Peace Mass Transit and the Ondo State Government. Every project that has been initiated under Akeredolu is well deep-rooted for sustainability unless the next Governor decides to ruin it.
Re: Akeredolu Launches New Mass Transit Buses In Ondo (photos) by EagleSquare1(m): 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
Because he is in their territory.
BlackfireX:
Why this govnor look like agbero?

Anyway nice gesture from sowore state

(1) (2) (Reply)

94 Nigerian Girls Stranded In Lebanon Return Home (video) / Immigration Sanctions Officers Who Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl / You Want To Survive In Lagos: 17 Things You Must Not Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.