Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

How Politics Trumped Policy In Buhari’s Ministerial Selection - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Politics Trumped Policy In Buhari’s Ministerial Selection (14825 Views)

Anambra Government Alleges Plot To Arrest Key Officials On Trumped-Up Charges / Protest Against Electricity, Fuel Price Increment, Anti-People Policy In Lagos / Amaechi, Aregbesola, Others Named In Buhari’s Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Politics Trumped Policy In Buhari’s Ministerial Selection by money121(m): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ok
Re: How Politics Trumped Policy In Buhari’s Ministerial Selection by sweetsell: 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ipob wailing thread heee
Re: How Politics Trumped Policy In Buhari’s Ministerial Selection by Amozever12: 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2019
All na wash.. Nothing will make the dullard APC win 2023, if they like, let them permutate more than that. All the same let me wait for Arsenal's demolition of Newcastle tomorrow. Gunner to the bone...
Re: How Politics Trumped Policy In Buhari’s Ministerial Selection by follock007(m): 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
Edo people are becoming too popular in today's politics which is a major change in what had always been... I wonder if the corruption the Hausa's are been accused of are actually Edolites with Hausa names because they are good in forging documents and defending it with juju. The stable boys are taking over the front-line of the revolution. All they do is take what is foreign and convert it into homemade local products. I am sure they're not alone as the East are also depending on their juju for survival.
Nigeria must wake up because the government food has gone to the dogs so that the master becomes the meatballs inside dog food.

Where's it written in the constitution to play around with uranium and juju... It isn't about stealing money anymore. The politics is about kidnapping for ransom using juju because it is the best way to murder an opponent silently and it will be seen as working for the money instead of stealing. Better still to check the efficiency of the juju you may choose to kill the victim slowly as per your command, for example demand them to turn the opponent into a dog or lizard or goat just to check if the constitution will react so if nobody is stopping you you may do something worse than before until the person dies then you are promised coverage and security if you continue to bring in people. This is what they think the government does to people since he his the head of the military who's supposed to possess the power to take life, and since the military concerned the country they are the ones controlling the juju and uranium. I now see reason why they are constrained to the barack and their style is an aberration in the civil-lands politics. Something has to be done ASAP to stop this madness because from the look of things this obata conglomerate is going to mawiwawi Nigeria alive
Re: How Politics Trumped Policy In Buhari’s Ministerial Selection by Legendguru: 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
hmmm
Re: How Politics Trumped Policy In Buhari’s Ministerial Selection by emmnprince(m): 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
The truth is not far-fetched. It really pained me when people who were suppose to serve the people and do things for the betterment of the whole, make themselves irrelevant and useless to the people.
Re: How Politics Trumped Policy In Buhari’s Ministerial Selection by TheRealestGuy(m): 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
Fvckmoderators:
my ps3 350gb for sale

Is the console in good condition?

Everything works well as it should?

What's your current location?

1 Like

Re: How Politics Trumped Policy In Buhari’s Ministerial Selection by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
TheRealestGuy:

Is the console in good condition?

Everything works well as it should?

What's your current location?

oga for 15k haba

it just has power issues, and it won't cost up to 10k to fix

I am giving out 2 pads with 2 cord chargers and over 5 games inside.

I am currently in lekki phase 1

081 2 7 4 6 5 5 6 5

Re: How Politics Trumped Policy In Buhari’s Ministerial Selection by ichiezubby(m): 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
Vacancy for a sales Manager in abuja with 5-7 years of experience for a reputable financial services firm send Cvs to anitamaneth@yahoo.com
Re: How Politics Trumped Policy In Buhari’s Ministerial Selection by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 11, 2019
I would have believed this trash until I read the part that said Mamora and Adeniyi were nominated by Fashola and Fayemi.
Re: How Politics Trumped Policy In Buhari’s Ministerial Selection by TorukMakto: 8:29am On Aug 19, 2019
sweetsell:
Ipob wailing thread heee

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Okonkwo Obtains APGA Nomination Form For House Of Reps (Photos) / Al-Makura: Tinubu In Same League As Awolowo, Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello / Victory At Last: FG Cancels Lekki Toll Gate Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.