Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Anambra Government Alleges Plot To Arrest Key Officials On Trumped-Up Charges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Government Alleges Plot To Arrest Key Officials On Trumped-Up Charges (8970 Views)

Politicians Sponsoring Smear Campaigns Against DG Bichi, key officials - DSS / Tanko Muhammad Alleges Plot To Destroy Judiciary, Seeks Support / Osun State Government Alleges Plot To Harass Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Government Alleges Plot To Arrest Key Officials On Trumped-Up Charges by Kwanza: 11:50am On Nov 04, 2021
PLANS TO ARREST KEY ANAMBRA STATE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS ON TRUMPED-UP CHARGES

1. The Anambra State Government has received credible intelligence reports about moves by members of a certain political party to use the instrumentality of the state to arrest key officials of the State Government anytime on trumped-up charges, so as to hijack the gubernatorial election holding on Saturday, November 6, 2021. One of the meetings was on how to use the coercive apparatus of the state to carry out this plot has just been held in Awka, the Anambra State capital.

2. None of the heads of national security agencies is aware of this plot. The desperate politicians want to use certain compromised operatives working without the knowledge, let alone the support, of the national heads of the security agencies to perpetrate this act.

3. This announcement is to bring the evil plans to the knowledge of all Anambra people but also to the attention of all relevant authorities for prompt action.

4. All our people are enjoined to go about their normal business while the State Government takes every necessary action to ensure a free, fair and transparent election on Saturday. The elections in the State in the last few years have been very free and fair. We will continue to do everything possible to maintain the new tradition of free and fair polls.

God bless Anambra State, the Light of the Nation.

Signed

C. Don Adinuba
Commissioner for Information and Public Enlightenment

https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/04/anambra-govt-alleges-plot-to-arrest-officials/

Re: Anambra Government Alleges Plot To Arrest Key Officials On Trumped-Up Charges by DemMannaScam: 11:52am On Nov 04, 2021
Fulani slaves, una never see anything...
Biafrans don't care about SABOTEURS!!! tongue

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Government Alleges Plot To Arrest Key Officials On Trumped-Up Charges by Roma10: 11:54am On Nov 04, 2021
Who cares

11 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Alleges Plot To Arrest Key Officials On Trumped-Up Charges by JavaScript90: 11:57am On Nov 04, 2021
Once they declared anambra an oil producing state I knew that APC has perfected plan to take the state by all means. Same way they installed uzodinma when they knew about IMO state gas and recovery of quality oil wells in rivers state. Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job.
I also have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Government Alleges Plot To Arrest Key Officials On Trumped-Up Charges by Ojikutumomiage(m): 11:57am On Nov 04, 2021
1. The Anambra State Government has received credible intelligence reports about moves by members of a certain political party to use the instrumentality of the state to arrest key officials of the State Government anytime on trumped-up charges, so as to hijack the gubernatorial election holding on Saturday, November 6, 2021. One of the meetings was on how to use the coercive apparatus of the state to carry out this plot has just been held in Awka, the Anambra State capital.

2. None of the heads of national security agencies is aware of this plot. The desperate politicians want to use certain compromised operatives working without the knowledge, let alone the support, of the national heads of the security agencies to perpetrate this act.

Read 1st statement and second, just put and in-between and you'll see the true story

credible intelligence AND
None of the heads of national security agencies is aware of this plot. Haba undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Government Alleges Plot To Arrest Key Officials On Trumped-Up Charges by tiswell(m): 11:58am On Nov 04, 2021
APC will never rule Anambra.

Quote me after elections

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Government Alleges Plot To Arrest Key Officials On Trumped-Up Charges by ada9ja(f): 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
Serious
Re: Anambra Government Alleges Plot To Arrest Key Officials On Trumped-Up Charges by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
This election just de sweet me like Tiwa towtow, because the turn go shock una. Meanwhile there's no movement in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Alleges Plot To Arrest Key Officials On Trumped-Up Charges by Ayo8(m): 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
Not only officials... financiers too. Obi cubana comes to mind...

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Alleges Plot To Arrest Key Officials On Trumped-Up Charges by helinues: 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
Fake

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Alleges Plot To Arrest Key Officials On Trumped-Up Charges by seanfer(m): 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
All this politicians always playing victim whenever things are not going their way. I’m sure before the end of the day other parties will come out with their own accusations.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Alleges Plot To Arrest Key Officials On Trumped-Up Charges by IamWonderful: 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
Trying to gather undeserved sympathy, trump up charges when the election is less than 72 hours, these people are dumb

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Alleges Plot To Arrest Key Officials On Trumped-Up Charges by DropsMic(m): 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
Normal levels
Re: Anambra Government Alleges Plot To Arrest Key Officials On Trumped-Up Charges by Ningi2020(m): 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
tiswell:

APC may not win the election but the will put in someone that will decamp after

Quote me after elections
Re: Anambra Government Alleges Plot To Arrest Key Officials On Trumped-Up Charges by Amalarudeen: 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2021
Until Igbos refuse to unite with our ewedu skulls and bow to the fulanis, we yoruba Muslims shall continue to speak to them in the language they understand.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Alleges Plot To Arrest Key Officials On Trumped-Up Charges by Bustincole(m): 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2021
Government is bigger dan anybody

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Alleges Plot To Arrest Key Officials On Trumped-Up Charges by TotoGame(m): 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2021
No matter what they do ....the forces of darkness will never prevail in Anambra State

Andy Uba will be the worst thing that will happen to Anambra.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Government Alleges Plot To Arrest Key Officials On Trumped-Up Charges by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2021
Anambra election no be here...if u know u know. Da state no be ur mate...money de there eeehhh

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Alleges Plot To Arrest Key Officials On Trumped-Up Charges by Timblogga: 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Anambra Government Alleges Plot To Arrest Key Officials On Trumped-Up Charges by iHart(m): 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
Confusion everywhere

How will arrest be made without the security agents being aware? If that happens, it's not an arrest but kidnap.

This announcement is mere speculation so they can have an excuse in case the election didn't go as they planned.

Anyway, na still APGA go win.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Alleges Plot To Arrest Key Officials On Trumped-Up Charges by techWriter3: 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
Fulani slavery, una never know something...
Re: Anambra Government Alleges Plot To Arrest Key Officials On Trumped-Up Charges by mapet: 12:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ojikutumomiage:

Read 1st statement and second, just put and in-between and you'll see the true story

None of the heads of national security agencies is aware of this plot. Haba undecided

The Commissioner should be sacked. This statement is a very poor attempt at whatever shenanigan the Anambra State government is/was attempting. You received credible intelligence, the security authorities are unaware(ridiculous at that), you did not share with relevant security agencies, you did not name the party involved, you provided no evidence whatsoever.... haba!!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Alleges Plot To Arrest Key Officials On Trumped-Up Charges by Authoreety: 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
Fdd
Re: Anambra Government Alleges Plot To Arrest Key Officials On Trumped-Up Charges by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
tiswell:

Quote me after elections
Gbam

we'll bury Andy uba once and for all on Saturday

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Alleges Plot To Arrest Key Officials On Trumped-Up Charges by Badonasty(m): 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
Lol...panic mode activated
Re: Anambra Government Alleges Plot To Arrest Key Officials On Trumped-Up Charges by Lovenorth: 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2021
False alarm as usual, we are patiently waiting to be declared winner, even if it is only 2 people that voted our party would be declared winner due to the fact that Ipob terrorists have withdrawn from participating in the election grin
Re: Anambra Government Alleges Plot To Arrest Key Officials On Trumped-Up Charges by RoyalBoutique(m): 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ojikutumomiage:

Your point?
Re: Anambra Government Alleges Plot To Arrest Key Officials On Trumped-Up Charges by Ojikutumomiage(m): 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
mapet:

The Commissioner should be sacked. This statement is a very poor attempt at whatever shenanigan the Anambra State government is/was attempting. You received credible intelligence, the security authorities are unaware(ridiculous at that), you did not share with relevant security agencies, you did not name the party involved, you provided no evidence whatsoever.... haba!!!

Too low
Re: Anambra Government Alleges Plot To Arrest Key Officials On Trumped-Up Charges by dahnimoh(m): 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
Andy Uba
Re: Anambra Government Alleges Plot To Arrest Key Officials On Trumped-Up Charges by Healthybiz: 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hausas And Nupes Occupied Onitsha Before The Igbo / I Emailed A U.S Senator, Dianne Feinstein & Here Was Her Epic Reply (see Photos) / Banditry: 23,000 Nigerians Sought Refuge In Niger Republic In April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.