Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Get My Copy Writing Services For Free - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Get My Copy Writing Services For Free (304 Views)

Inventor Of Original Content And Copy Writing Of Piece.(No plagiarism) / Chinua Achebe Signing A Copy Of His Book 'Anthills Of Savanna' (Throwback Photo) / Content Writing Vs. Copy Writing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get My Copy Writing Services For Free by tosyne96: 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
Yes you read that right, I will write copies for you free of charge...

The only thing you will do for me is to review my work and recommendations. That sounds like a good bargain right? I believe so too.

But i have to be totally honest with you, the reason am doing this is to build a portfolio and gain more experience. So if you have issues with a newbie writing for you, then this offer is not for you.

Since you are still reading, you must be interested in my offer, so am going to go ahead and state my requirements. Yes I have requirements but don't worry they are simple and it's to create a win win situation. Here we go:
1.You have a good product or service (Techn industry is a plus).

2. You are going to test the copy for instance in the case of a sales copy, you will place ads.

3. You are going to give me a Review (good or bad) and recommendation.

So that's it.

Contact details
07084958997 (it's my whatsapp no)
Tosinawolaaru@gmail.com

This offer will not last forever soo... Contact me immediately you see this offer.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

A New Book Blog / Quotes Of The Week / Ms Erykah Badu: Non-conformer Always Will Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.