Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Jose Mourinho Gets New Job On Premier League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Gets New Job On Premier League (1227 Views)

Tanitoluwa Adewumi Gets New Apartment In New York / CONGRATULATIONS!! Jose Mourinho Gets A New Job / Jose Mourinho Gets New Job Link, One Day After United Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Gets New Job On Premier League by reportminds: 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
Former Manchester United and Chelsea manager, Jose Mourinho will work as a pundit on Sunday when Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side tackle Frank Lampard’s men in the Premier League fixture at Old Trafford, according to Sky Sports.

The Portuguese, who was sacked by Man United last December, will join Gary Neville, Jamie Carragher, Graeme Souness and Jamie Redknapp on Sunday and Monday Night Football.

Mourinho will offer his “forthright opinions” on the Premier League match between his two former clubs.

Speaking after being offered the job, the 56-year-old said: “The Premier League is a special competition for me, one that takes so much hard work to win and you just can’t take your eyes off the matches every week.”

“Football is a huge passion, it means so much to the fans, and I look forward to being part of the Premier League with them until I return to my place on the touchline,” he added.

Source http://www.reportminds.com/2019/08/jose-mourinho-gets-new-job-on-premier.html

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique
Re: Jose Mourinho Gets New Job On Premier League by drips8(m): 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
Jose mourinho won't get the chance to create reasons to react

He'll just be a reactor as from now

Good luck to him on his new job though

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Chelsea Placed 3rd In Eufa Champions League Table . / The Untold Story Of Jay Jay Okocha / “you Are From Another Planet” – Fans React To Fifa’s Statement On Ronaldo After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.