Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Is It That There Is Nothing To Code Anymore? - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is It That There Is Nothing To Code Anymore? (5881 Views)

Programming Not Enough Anymore: Data Analysis, Ml And A.i Is The Future. / Hot!!! How To Learn To Code Using Your Android Device / Teach Yourself To Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It That There Is Nothing To Code Anymore? by stanliwise(m): 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
Xandelle:

I share same... Sorry for what I wrote earlier. It's because that first point of yours just came out of nowhere and wasn't totally relative to the topic.

I believe, like you do, that Africans should stop the blame game and move on.
I am glad you to hear this and I am happy you are among the few who chosen to rid themselves off the blame game mentality that African leaders and fanatics has peddled over the years to cover their incompetence and corrupt practices. The importance of this decision is that it will enable us to see Africa Society for what it truly is and how our culture and way of life is affecting us. I pray someday we the few are given the opportunity and power to empower others who has lay on this false beliefs for so long so that we can modify our way of living to improve ourself and participate better in this fast paced developing world.

1 Like

Re: Is It That There Is Nothing To Code Anymore? by stanliwise(m): 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
jesmond3945:
i beg to disagree. he is building institutions, he just opened african's first smart phone manufacturing plant. The day I would stop blaming whiteman is when shell and exxon leave Nigeria and europe still buy oil from us which I know won't happen. Are you not concerned that these companies have been sucking us since independence? are they not tired? they give nnpc 50% and take 50% back to their countries in the name of JV. How can you develop with only 50% of your wealth? Yes it is self hatred, you know why they systematically plundered us which made us look to them for help and despising our efforts in the process.
savage.... grin grin grin
If you can help find a connection about how white men helped people like james Ibori, Abacha and Obasanjo and other corrupt politicians to loot Nigerian to ground maybe then I can take you serious. You're just a mere fanatic.
Re: Is It That There Is Nothing To Code Anymore? by jesmond3945: 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2019
stanliwise:
savage.... grin grin grin
If you can help find a connection about how white men helped people like james Ibori, Abacha and Obasanjo and other corrupt politicians to loot Nigerian to ground maybe then I can take you serious. You're just a mere fanatic.
thank you very much, have you heard of tax havens? I hope you know most 'whitemen leaders' invest in countries with little or no taxing system. They collect bribes too. So if you want to exempt whitemen from corruption you have failed woefully. Now let me tell you the connection. They allow our leaders to steal, come to their country, keep the money, then use corruption charges to kick them out of their country and keep the money oh. They dont even return the money. The Eq guinea vp whose cars were sold, where has the money gone to, your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Is It That There Is Nothing To Code Anymore? by stanliwise(m): 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
jesmond3945:
thank you very much, have you heard of tax havens? I hope you know most 'whitemen leaders' invest in countries with little or no taxing system. They collect bribes too. So if you want to exempt whitemen from corruption you have failed woefully. Now let me tell you the connection. They allow our leaders to steal, come to their country, keep the money, then use corruption charges to kick them out of their country and keep the money oh. They dont even return the money. The Eq guinea vp whose cars were sold, where has the money gone to, your guess is as good as mine.
I call this pettiness. "They allow our leaders to steal"
Please can you help me with reference to this your gist. I have to ask because this your delusion isn't ordinary.
who educated you this way. So white allowed the government to steal there own money... like white literally helped them to remove it from the state and national treasury? chai it is finished.
Re: Is It That There Is Nothing To Code Anymore? by jesmond3945: 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2019
stanliwise:
I call this pettiness. "They allow our leaders to steal"
Please can you help me with reference to this your gist. I have to ask because this your delusion isn't ordinary.
who educated you this way. So white allowed the government to steal there own money... like white literally helped them to remove it from the state and national treasury? chai it is finished.
i think you have problem reading stuff and comprehension. You like to respond without sense. They allow our leaders to steal, is that the only stuff you inferred from my write up?
Of course I would be stupid to blame them for that. Why keep corrupt money and turn around to say we are corrupt? thats where I have problem with them and the reason is because they use corrupt money to develop their country. Let whiteman stop collecting corrupt money from africa.
Re: Is It That There Is Nothing To Code Anymore? by stanliwise(m): 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
jesmond3945:
i think you have problem reading stuff and comprehension. You like to respond without sense. They allow our leaders to steal, is that the only stuff you inferred from my write up?
Of course I would be stupid to blame them for that. Why keep corrupt money and turn around to say we are corrupt? thats where I have problem with them and the reason is because they use corrupt money to develop their country. Let whiteman stop collecting corrupt money from africa.
Still more garbage... oga help me with a references on this your ideologies.... I don't need your soap opera you have Formulated.
Re: Is It That There Is Nothing To Code Anymore? by jesmond3945: 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2019
stanliwise:
Still more garbage... oga help me with a references on this your ideologies.... I don't need your soap opera you have Formulated.
why would i help you when you cannot read?
Re: Is It That There Is Nothing To Code Anymore? by stanliwise(m): 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
jesmond3945:
why would i help you when you cannot read?
Hehehe brake failures.... Now I have hanged you.
You were just trolling the group with your weird ideologies.
Without references I can't take you serious.
Next time learn good dogding techniques, this one you just did is too childish abeg.
Re: Is It That There Is Nothing To Code Anymore? by jesmond3945: 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
stanliwise:
Hehehe brake failures.... Now I have hanged you.
You were just trolling the group with your weird ideologies.
Without references I can't take you serious.
Next time learn good dogding techniques, this one you just did is too childish abeg.
were are your own references mr know all? Whether you would come and examine me for phd defence. Mind you I am not like with inferiority complex, who asslick whitemen when you are nothing but a monkey to them.
Re: Is It That There Is Nothing To Code Anymore? by chinchonglee(m): 12:56am On Oct 14, 2019
jesmond3945:
i am sorry for you. Every country has resources even europe they have resources. Why are you laughing about zinox? Does intel manufacture processors in US? Does apple manufacture phones in US? Does ARM manufacture processors in UK? Same thing with zinox. Infact zinox is more rugged than hp or even dell. It doesnt crash easily. Very good nigerian product. Let me tell if you dont know, all tech companies design and china or japan manufactures for them because of cheap labour and lax enviromental laws.
Sharrap dia.

Zinox is more powerful dan what Pls dont even say it again.
Re: Is It That There Is Nothing To Code Anymore? by jesmond3945: 7:55am On Oct 14, 2019
chinchonglee:

Sharrap dia.

Zinox is more powerful dan what Pls dont even say it again.
as usual inferiority complex. you can never reach the level of stan ekeh in your life.
Re: Is It That There Is Nothing To Code Anymore? by chinchonglee(m): 8:31am On Oct 14, 2019
jesmond3945:
as usual inferiority complex. you can never reach the level of stan ekeh in your life.
Says a fool who knws ntn.

Comparing HP to Zinox. So because i want to support Nigerian made product, i shuldnt say the truth. What can u program with zinox With cheap processor.

Ode!! Anytime u want to hype Nigerian made goods jst hype it and stop comparing dem with foreign made product.
Re: Is It That There Is Nothing To Code Anymore? by jesmond3945: 10:42am On Oct 14, 2019
chinchonglee:

Says a fool who knws ntn.

Comparing HP to Zinox. So because i want to support Nigerian made product, i shuldnt say the truth. What can u program with zinox With cheap processor.

Ode!! Anytime i want to hype Nigerian made goods jst hype it and stop comparing dem with foreign made product.
your mother is a fool. You an idiot, name one thing you have achieved in your life. the sandal of zinox is far more better than your whole lineage. ewu.
Re: Is It That There Is Nothing To Code Anymore? by chinchonglee(m): 11:24am On Oct 14, 2019
jesmond3945:
your mother is a fool. You an idiot, name one thing you have achieved in your life. the sandal of zinox is far more better than your whole lineage. ewu.
Zombie take it easy!

What am trying to tell u is dat "U SHULD NEVER IN UR MISERABLE LIFE COMPARE HP,DELL AND OTHER FOREIGN LAPTOP PRODUCTS TO ZINOX". Zinox is like nokia 3310 where dese foreign products are.

i knw ur mother is a fool but pls stop assuming dat every other person's mother is like ur mother.

Ngwa Mr Acheivers tell me one thing u av also acheived in ur miserable life aside learning how to smoke igbo.
Re: Is It That There Is Nothing To Code Anymore? by jesmond3945: 11:47am On Oct 14, 2019
chinchonglee:

Zombie take it easy!

What am trying to tell u is dat "U SHULD NEVER IN UR MISERABLE LIFE COMPARE HP,DELL AND OTHER FOREIGN LAPTOP PRODUCTS TO ZINOX". Zinox is like nokia 3310 where dese foreign products are.

i knw ur mother is a fool but pls stop assuming dat every other person's mother is like ur mother.

Ngwa Mr Acheivers tell me one thing u av also acheived in ur miserable life aside learning how to smoke igbo.
your mother is the miserable one idiot. Can you compare the processor in zinox with the one in hp? I will continue to compare them till you and your mother have sense. Leo Stan Ekeh's toilet is better than your generation. motherfucka
Re: Is It That There Is Nothing To Code Anymore? by chinchonglee(m): 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
jesmond3945:
your mother is the miserable one idiot. Can you compare the processor in zinox with the one in hp? I will continue to compare them till you and your mother have sense. Leo Stan Ekeh's toilet is better than your generation. motherfucka
Illiteracy has eaten deep into ur brain and left ur brain empty.

What processor does zinox use??
I dnt even think dey av a core i7 system at zinox. While HP and Co has started core i9 for quite some time now.

Meanwhile! Why re u asslicking the leo stan ekeh sef??
Him dey pay u??
Re: Is It That There Is Nothing To Code Anymore? by jesmond3945: 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
chinchonglee:

Illiteracy has eaten deep into ur brain and left ur brain empty.

What processor does zinox use??
I dnt even think dey av a core i7 system at zinox. While HP and Co has started core i9 for quite some time now.

Meanwhile! Why re u asslicking the leo stan ekeh sef??
Him dey pay u??
your mother's brain is empty. you dont even know the processor because you are very stupid animal brainwashed thinking whiteman is better than what leo stan has produced. fool
Re: Is It That There Is Nothing To Code Anymore? by chinchonglee(m): 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
jesmond3945:
your mother's brain is empty. you dont even know the processor because you are very stupid animal brainwashed thinking whiteman is better than what leo stan has produced. fool
Lemme tell u.. a fool at even 25 is a fool forever.

I hope u havent gotten to 25 yet. Why dnt u jst accept dat ur leo stan's zinox cant match Hp??
Re: Is It That There Is Nothing To Code Anymore? by Autodidact101: 2:47am On Oct 15, 2019
Just look at this. A thread supposedly created for coding and coding issues has turned on its head into a free-for-all, slanging match.
A total disgrace
Re: Is It That There Is Nothing To Code Anymore? by dfrost: 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
Xandelle:

Where is the self hatred? He has valid points.Africans and to a large extent, blacks in general should do away with the blame game.

His first comment may have come out harshly and out of nowhere...but if by this time you don't see his reasons, then you're just being stubborn for nothing.

Thoughts like yours encourage mediocrity and laxity in Africans. If you keep looking for excuses everywhere, you will find excuses for everything, and you will ultimately be left behind.

I believe that's Paul Kagame who you called a true African because he came upstage and said what you wanted to hear... But this same man has been in power for decades... He is building a strong personality, but not strong institutions. If he's made away with, Rwanda becomes shattered pebbles. He's part of the problem.

I had to read your posts before following back. You are very apt about Paul Kagame. I detest any person that stays in power for too long because you are actually not building a strong institution or system. You are actually building yourself.

Is he the only correct and sensible Rwandan alive?

1 Like

Re: Is It That There Is Nothing To Code Anymore? by codewithfemi: 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2021
There's always something to code trust me. It doesn't really matter what's out there, they can never do it like the way you are going to do it. I am currently teaching people on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/codewithfemi?sub_confirmation=1 on how to code for free and the things am teaching is out there but I do teach it in my own unique way. Start with something simple like a todo app and you would be amazed how you would evolve it. All the best!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Maker Fx Password And Username / English Language Programming Challenge / HIIT Computer Training Center Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.