Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,300 members, 7,857,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

Just Incase You Are Wondering How I Celebrated My Birthday – Victor Adere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Just Incase You Are Wondering How I Celebrated My Birthday – Victor Adere (667 Views)

Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In / Don Jazzy In His Workshop Wondering How He Lost His Best Male Staff (photos) / Jojo Charry: I Posed Nude For My Birthday Because My Body Is Too Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Incase You Are Wondering How I Celebrated My Birthday – Victor Adere by henrypsexy(m): 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
Victor Adere popularly known as Victor Ad took to his IG page to share series of photos of how he celebrated his birthday earlier the month with the caption:

JUST INCASE YOU ARE WONDERING HOW I CELEBRATED MY BIRTHDAY. � THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I KNOW. � GOD HAS NEVER FAILED ME #FAMILY#REDEYE#TEAMREDEYE � @OFFICIALPROZZY

The 26-years-old singer (born 2nd August, 1993) also the same day been his birthday released an EP titled “REDEYE” which as the trend on social media earlier this week.

See more photos:: https://amebo9ja.com/just-incase-you-are-wondering-how-i-celebrated-my-birthday-victor-adere/

Re: Just Incase You Are Wondering How I Celebrated My Birthday – Victor Adere by henrypsexy(m): 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2019

1 Share

Re: Just Incase You Are Wondering How I Celebrated My Birthday – Victor Adere by guuudy87(m): 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
Givers never lack... Happy Birthday
Re: Just Incase You Are Wondering How I Celebrated My Birthday – Victor Adere by Nobody: 3:57am On Aug 11, 2019
I like this boy.

I would pick this guy over Rema without having to think about it.

But you see, the platform is all that makes the difference.

Just like Fireboydml not trending as Rema even though he's a better talent, by my judgement.

Happy Victor.

#PrayForGrace

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Song "Soapy" Wins Two Awards / Mercy Reveals She Brought intimacy gadget To Bbnaija House / Rema Performing Hit Song Dumebi At The Lagos Party At Club DNA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.